The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Kiwithrottlejockey aka KTJ is an New Zealand train driver and someone I used to think was the biggest super troll on the msn boards.

He LOATHES any person who believes in God and hounds them mercilessly.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Kiwithrottlejockey aka KTJ is an New Zealand train driver and someone I used to think was the biggest super troll on the msn boards.

I remember Yahoo groups, but nor MSN boards.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"Kiwithrottlejockey aka KTJ is an New Zealand train driver and someone I used to think was the biggest super troll on the msn boards.

They looked like this...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

They looked like this...

I heard of them, but I never registered on them.

Blazor

St. Patrick's day is soon upon us, where the hell be Irish Kam! Dont tell me hes banned lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Oi!!!  ac_drinks  ac_drinks  ac_drinks

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"St. Patrick's day is soon upon us, where the hell be Irish Kam! Dont tell me hes banned lol.

He's not banned.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
">

I like it Dinky  ac_drinks

Dont think I've heard that one by them. I dont "think", sometimes Im pretty tipsy when I start listening to them lol. And the music makes me wanna drink that much more. I only had 3 shots in the bottle, over 2 hours, and the store closes in 40 minutes, hmmmmmmm lol.

Ugh, the only thing I hate about tacos, is the way they make the house smell lol. Its good til after the fullness kicks in and you realize its still everywhere hours later lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"St. Patrick's day is soon upon us, where the hell be Irish Kam! Dont tell me hes banned lol.

He's not banned.

Yup, hes cock sucking for sheckels  :laugh:

He has a reputation to hold up, that pot of gold has to be full, bigger than the wee man himself  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

He's not banned.

Yup, hes cock sucking for sheckels  :laugh:

He has a reputation to hold up, that pot of gold has to be full, bigger than the wee man himself  :laugh:

Maybe, I don't know.

Anonymous

How was your St Paddy's celebration Blazor? I had a blast. We had four couples on our pub crawl.One of the bars we wanted to go to had reached their allowable fire regs max and would not let us in. We listened to Filipinos, Africans as well as whites play Irish music.I staggered home, had two more beers and went to sleep. What a hangover the next day. I can't wait until next March 17.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"How was your St Paddy's celebration Blazor? I had a blast. We had four couples on our pub crawl.One of the bars we wanted to go to had reached their allowable fire regs max and would not let us in. We listened to Filipinos, Africans as well as whites play Irish music.I staggered home, had two more beers and went to sleep. What a hangover the next day. I can't wait until next March 17.

It's gotten really mild, but because we had so much snow and it's been so cold, road bans won't be up until the 31st I heard. Maybe a few days into April. Like every year at this time, I am getting anxious to get the fuck out of here until next December. The old lady and I are going to the DR for one week. :yahoo:

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"How was your St Paddy's celebration Blazor? I had a blast. We had four couples on our pub crawl.One of the bars we wanted to go to had reached their allowable fire regs max and would not let us in. We listened to Filipinos, Africans as well as whites play Irish music.I staggered home, had two more beers and went to sleep. What a hangover the next day. I can't wait until next March 17.

Lol sounds a lot like mine at first lol. We had 8 in our group too by the time we all met up. Parade was awesome, lasted over an hour, had at least one more bagpipe and drum band, making it around 5 different bands. Plus other floats and such of course. I had a sip before the parade, a sip after, then we went to the burger joint for the Lucky Leprechaun burger, and we ran into the same thing, too full, fire code maxed out lol. Only had to wait 10 minutes though. I had 3 20oz Irish porters there. The burger was awesome as always, and the corned beef seemed smoked this time, which made it better, had sweet potato fries and deep fried oreos with it lol, so good. I think at that point, I was the drunkest, but not quite, and that was the best meal of the day. When I went outside the place I knew I was tipsy lol, almost lost my balance. So wandered around, streets were packed. Met up with a few others and we went to another brewery. We said fuck the beer garden, they wanted you to pay for the bracelet, then get in a huge ass line to get a high priced beer. Concert was there, plus at a couple other locations, but all of 'em you had to pay at least $15 a head. So we wandered around and enjoyed the free music and sites. Headed home for a few before heading to another place, glad I called, because they said no bagpipers til Sunday, which was stupid. But everyone wanted to go there anyway. So we went there too, and drank a few more, then came home and finished off the 2nd bottle of whiskey lol. I still have no idea how I went through 2 bottles that day. Wasnt just me though lol, a few others partaked. Still have no idea how I didnt get drunk, think I was beginning to drink myself sober after 16 hours of drinking lol. I felt like Spongebob the next day, neeeeeeeding water lol, but I wasnt hungover. So my friend came over, and we drank another half bottle lol. I made stuffed pepper soup. I usually just do stuffed peppers on St. Patrick's day, but did the soup version that I made not long ago for the first time, it was good. My main complaint, was a few of the places we ducked into, were not playing Celtic music, and they normally did. That was my main disappointment, but overall, a great time with great friends with great treats throughout the day  ac_drinks

As Thorin Oakenshield said "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Back in the day, I would have been in at least one fight with all that bar hopping. Even now at my age I will just drink with the locals at Kindersley Inn or the Boston Pizza lounge. I am too old to be going to jail.