The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "seoulbro"How was your St Paddy's celebration Blazor? I had a blast. We had four couples on our pub crawl.One of the bars we wanted to go to had reached their allowable fire regs max and would not let us in. We listened to Filipinos, Africans as well as whites play Irish music.I staggered home, had two more beers and went to sleep. What a hangover the next day. I can't wait until next March 17.

Lol sounds a lot like mine at first lol. We had 8 in our group too by the time we all met up. Parade was awesome, lasted over an hour, had at least one more bagpipe and drum band, making it around 5 different bands. Plus other floats and such of course. I had a sip before the parade, a sip after, then we went to the burger joint for the Lucky Leprechaun burger, and we ran into the same thing, too full, fire code maxed out lol. Only had to wait 10 minutes though. I had 3 20oz Irish porters there. The burger was awesome as always, and the corned beef seemed smoked this time, which made it better, had sweet potato fries and deep fried oreos with it lol, so good. I think at that point, I was the drunkest, but not quite, and that was the best meal of the day. When I went outside the place I knew I was tipsy lol, almost lost my balance. So wandered around, streets were packed. Met up with a few others and we went to another brewery. We said fuck the beer garden, they wanted you to pay for the bracelet, then get in a huge ass line to get a high priced beer. Concert was there, plus at a couple other locations, but all of 'em you had to pay at least $15 a head. So we wandered around and enjoyed the free music and sites. Headed home for a few before heading to another place, glad I called, because they said no bagpipers til Sunday, which was stupid. But everyone wanted to go there anyway. So we went there too, and drank a few more, then came home and finished off the 2nd bottle of whiskey lol. I still have no idea how I went through 2 bottles that day. Wasnt just me though lol, a few others partaked. Still have no idea how I didnt get drunk, think I was beginning to drink myself sober after 16 hours of drinking lol. I felt like Spongebob the next day, neeeeeeeding water lol, but I wasnt hungover. So my friend came over, and we drank another half bottle lol. I made stuffed pepper soup. I usually just do stuffed peppers on St. Patrick's day, but did the soup version that I made not long ago for the first time, it was good. My main complaint, was a few of the places we ducked into, were not playing Celtic music, and they normally did. That was my main disappointment, but overall, a great time with great friends with great treats throughout the day  ac_drinks

As Thorin Oakenshield said "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."  :thumbup:

And to quote Galadriel..."pics or it didn't happen".

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

And to quote Galadriel..."pics or it didn't happen".

Galadriel did not say that! lol

I've got pics, but stopped taking pics early on for some reason. I'll post some tomorrow time willing.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"Back in the day, I would have been in at least one fight with all that bar hopping. Even now at my age I will just drink with the locals at Kindersley Inn or the Boston Pizza lounge. I am too old to be going to jail.

I had a squad of happy fuckers with me, wasnt nobody gonna fight lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Back in the day, I would have been in at least one fight with all that bar hopping. Even now at my age I will just drink with the locals at Kindersley Inn or the Boston Pizza lounge. I am too old to be going to jail.

Problem with me, was my posse back in the day liked to fight too. We went to bars looking to scrap.

Bricktop

Shows how much YOU know.

""And now at last it comes. You will give me the Ring freely! In place of the Dark Lord you will set up a Queen. And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!" [Galadriel] lifted up her hand and from the ring that she wore there issued a great light that illuminated her alone and left all else dark... Then she let her hand fall, and the light faded, and suddenly she laughed again, and lo! she was shrunken: a slender elf-woman, clad in simple white, whose gentle voice was soft and sad. "I pass the test," she said. "pics or it didn't happen"

My case rests.

Gaon

Quote from: "seoulbro"How was your St Paddy's celebration Blazor? I had a blast. We had four couples on our pub crawl.One of the bars we wanted to go to had reached their allowable fire regs max and would not let us in. We listened to Filipinos, Africans as well as whites play Irish music.I staggered home, had two more beers and went to sleep. What a hangover the next day. I can't wait until next March 17.

Lol sounds a lot like mine at first lol. We had 8 in our group too by the time we all met up. Parade was awesome, lasted over an hour, had at least one more bagpipe and drum band, making it around 5 different bands. Plus other floats and such of course. I had a sip before the parade, a sip after, then we went to the burger joint for the Lucky Leprechaun burger, and we ran into the same thing, too full, fire code maxed out lol. Only had to wait 10 minutes though. I had 3 20oz Irish porters there. The burger was awesome as always, and the corned beef seemed smoked this time, which made it better, had sweet potato fries and deep fried oreos with it lol, so good. I think at that point, I was the drunkest, but not quite, and that was the best meal of the day. When I went outside the place I knew I was tipsy lol, almost lost my balance. So wandered around, streets were packed. Met up with a few others and we went to another brewery. We said fuck the beer garden, they wanted you to pay for the bracelet, then get in a huge ass line to get a high priced beer. Concert was there, plus at a couple other locations, but all of 'em you had to pay at least $15 a head. So we wandered around and enjoyed the free music and sites. Headed home for a few before heading to another place, glad I called, because they said no bagpipers til Sunday, which was stupid. But everyone wanted to go there anyway. So we went there too, and drank a few more, then came home and finished off the 2nd bottle of whiskey lol. I still have no idea how I went through 2 bottles that day. Wasnt just me though lol, a few others partaked. Still have no idea how I didnt get drunk, think I was beginning to drink myself sober after 16 hours of drinking lol. I felt like Spongebob the next day, neeeeeeeding water lol, but I wasnt hungover. So my friend came over, and we drank another half bottle lol. I made stuffed pepper soup. I usually just do stuffed peppers on St. Patrick's day, but did the soup version that I made not long ago for the first time, it was good. My main complaint, was a few of the places we ducked into, were not playing Celtic music, and they normally did. That was my main disappointment, but overall, a great time with great friends with great treats throughout the day  ac_drinks

As Thorin Oakenshield said "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."  :thumbup:

We went to a family event in Surrey Saturday afternoon. My little girl thought it was boring.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

She's not Irish!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"She's not Irish!!!

Russian Israelis are not allowed to have fun.

:laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

Problem with me, was my posse back in the day liked to fight too. We went to bars looking to scrap.

Ah ok lol, me and my company are happy drunks  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Shows how much YOU know.

""And now at last it comes. You will give me the Ring freely! In place of the Dark Lord you will set up a Queen. And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!" [Galadriel] lifted up her hand and from the ring that she wore there issued a great light that illuminated her alone and left all else dark... Then she let her hand fall, and the light faded, and suddenly she laughed again, and lo! she was shrunken: a slender elf-woman, clad in simple white, whose gentle voice was soft and sad. "I pass the test," she said. "pics or it didn't happen"

My case rests.

:laugh:

Anonymous

I never went to bars and I'm glad I didn't.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

As a female, I can understand, as they get hit on by guys all the time. But, dont be glad you didnt go, as there are lots of interesting people to meet that you normally wouldnt. Not all folks that go to bars are bad people, and this is even more true depending on the bar. I can go to one bar, and not want to talk with anyone, go to another, and wanna talk to everybody  :laugh:

In a way, this place is like an online bar  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

As a female, I can understand, as they get hit on by guys all the time. But, dont be glad you didnt go, as there are lots of interesting people to meet that you normally wouldnt. Not all folks that go to bars are bad people, and this is even more true depending on the bar. I can go to one bar, and not want to talk with anyone, go to another, and wanna talk to everybody  :laugh:

In a way, this place is like an online bar :thumbup:

And that's as close to a bar as I have ever wanted to get.

Anonymous

Ah ok lol, me and my company are happy drunks  :laugh:

If you can drink responsibly, than don't stop on anyone's account.

Bricktop

In a way, this place is like an online bar  :thumbup:

Mmmm...

Blazor...the barman. Listens to everyone without taking in a word. Great at upselling!!!

Freud...the serial pest drunk who knows everything

cc...the cougar on the prowl for young prey

Shen...stands around wearing a tight skirt, downing majitos and eyeing off the rough trade. Do not approach if you're white and freshly showered.

Fash...walks around the bar banging a tambourine while holding a "Women's Temperance League" sign.

Peaches...sits in a corner booth ALL night, sipping Creme de Menthe while lecturing the young on the evils of capitalism and regaling them with tales from his flaming past.

IHJ...OJ only, he sits quietly and dreams of Panama. Prefers to drink alone.

Herman...Sad case. He's trussed up like Hannibal Lecter, leaned against the far wall. Mean spirited patrons stand in front of him sipping fine whiskies and vodkas to taunt and tease him. His roars are to no avail. No barrel wash for him.

Azhya...wearing a VERY short skirt to show off her fine legs and a MAGA hat, she sips pina coladas while talking about ice hockey and The Walking Dead.

Seoul...Sips single malt on the rocks (cretin!!) and walks around handing out business cards offering a path to untold riches.

Zetsu...doesn't drink but is selling all sorts of cool gadgets and toys at knockdown prices. If you're interested, you need to accompany him into the rear alley.

Velvet...Sits on ONE fluffy duck, all night, while exuding a rather mysterious air...

Joe...drinking low alcohol beer as he brags about the the night he ferried Angelina Jolie to all the hotspots of Vancouver.

Odinson...straight Finlandia while he shows off his military tattoos to all the girls

Gaon...A sabra, Russian style (a shot of vodka added) with a beer chaser. Talks constantly about emigrating to Australia.

Feral...wine spritzer, reminiscing about all her old ex-flamer boyfriends

Blurt...Vin rouge, naturellement, and offering his perspective on Jungian philosophy as it applies to new Marxism and the nihilist movement in a rather didactic manner.

Kylie Jenner...offering a smile on your dial for $10, and a shine on your shitter for $5. $12 will get you a package deal. She drinks anything a lonely man will buy her.

Wazzzup...Budweiser, and a T shirt with an image of AOC going down on Putin. A future classic.

Dead Skin Mask...Iced tea (with a shot of vodka) whilst handing out pamphlets proving the Earth is ovoid, aliens occupy most of San Francisco, and the moon landing couldn't have occurred because it was daylight when the rocket took off.

Thiel...Harvey Wallbanger (what else), with oddly coloured neckerchiefs hanging out of his back pocket. Can't take his eyes off Herman in his restraining articles.

and of course, your's truly, sipping a fine old Bunnahabhain single malt whilst offering free advice and assistance on all matters to anyone who asks and buys the next round.

ac_drinks