The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Cool staff!!!

"His staff. I told you to take the Wizard's staff."

"You would not part an old man of his walking stick!" lol

My dad made that staff. The claw part at the top, came from a sword cane. He found out they were illegal, so he took the claw off, and he had found a stick, sanded it, coated it, mounted the claw, and added a rubber stopper on the bottom. He even use to go to the grocery store with it lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

I want his name and address, dammit!!!

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"I want his name and address, dammit!!!

Well, Im not sure exactly, but I know where he's buried lol.

He got rid of the sword cane, jus kept the claw. I got handed down most of his artillery. Just recently got the samurai sword and the replica Confederate artillery sword.

Bricktop

Send me the staff.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"COPYCAT!!!

I want royalties.

Check the time stamp!!! lol

Btw, I just dug in my pictures, I wanted to find this cake I got for my bday one year. You would appreciate it lol.

https://i.ibb.co/1XFXst4/cake1.jpg">

https://i.ibb.co/DR71f5g/cake2.jpg">

You probably didn't want to eat it.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Blazor...the barman. Listens to everyone without taking in a word. Great at upselling!!!

Hahaha, sounds like my gf complaining about me, "in one ear and out the other!" lol.

Also funny cause I use to think I would be a good bar tender lol.

Good job man, those were good lol. Although on Deadskin, he no longer drinks and doesnt believe in aliens lol.

OK...

DSM - Knocking back Diet Coke whilst insisting it contains psychotropic drugs causing him to see elves dancing on the pool table.

Anonymous

Blazor...the barman. Listens to everyone without taking in a word. Great at upselling!!!

Hahaha, sounds like my gf complaining about me, "in one ear and out the other!" lol.

Good job man, those were good lol. Although on Deadskin, he no longer drinks and doesnt believe in aliens lol.

OK...

DSM - Knocking back Diet Coke whilst insisting it contains psychotropic drugs causing him to see elves dancing on the pool table.

Or next to an American flag on the moon.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Send me the staff.

No can do buckaroo, tis precious to me lol. Especially since someone else is getting your figurines!  :001_tongue:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Indeed, looked too nice to cut lol. Same with my Easter bunny cake, no one wants to cut it lol.

Blazor

OK...

That sounds closer to about right lol.

Anonymous

Indeed, looked too nice to cut lol. Same with my Easter bunny cake, no one wants to cut it lol.

It's a shame to cut into a beautiful cake..

I used to make some really picturesque cakes, but the last two years I've bought them.

Blazor

I used to make some really picturesque cakes, but the last two years I've bought them.

It is, you've seen my bunny cake right? I mean it stares at you with cute eyes, why would you want to cut into a cute thing lol.

Im not a fan of store cakes.

Anonymous

It is, you've seen my bunny cake right? I mean it stares at you with cute eyes, why would you want to cut into a cute thing lol.

I probably have seen your bunny cake, but I can't remember it..

Who made it?

Blazor

Who made it?

Well I made it of course lol.

Very easy, you take a circular cake (I used strawberry), cut it in half, then ice it up on one side, and bring the two halves together so the icing binds them together, and the edge you cut goes down on the platter, while you have a hill look going on with the 2 halves. Cover it with icing, sprinkle coconut all over it. You can use a big marshmallow for the tail (I used a toothpick to hold it in), you can slice the marshmallow into slices for the eyes, cut a tiny hole for the blue jelly bean eyes. I used black Twizzlers, and cut into thin strips for the whiskers. Pink jelly bean nose. I melted white chocolate, spread into an ear shape on wax paper and froze, then added red food coloring to the white chocolate to make it pink, then spread that onto the ear and froze again. These got place on the top as ears of course. Then mix green food coloring with coconut, and spread that around the bunny as grass, and throw some jelly beans on the grass as eggs  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Who made it?

Well I made it of course lol.

Very easy, you take a circular cake (I used strawberry), cut it in half, then ice it up on one side, and bring the two halves together so the icing binds them together, and the edge you cut goes down on the platter, while you have a hill look going on with the 2 halves. Cover it with icing, sprinkle coconut all over it. You can use a big marshmallow for the tail (I used a toothpick to hold it in), you can slice the marshmallow into slices for the eyes, cut a tiny hole for the blue jelly bean eyes. I used black Twizzlers, and cut into thin strips for the whiskers. Pink jelly bean nose. I melted white chocolate, spread into an ear shape on wax paper and froze, then added red food coloring to the white chocolate to make it pink, then spread that onto the ear and froze again. These got place on the top as ears of course. Then mix green food coloring with coconut, and spread that around the bunny as grass, and throw some jelly beans on the grass as eggs  :thumbup:

You made it for your kid?