The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"I was there!!!

It was a helluva battle.

:laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Here ya go, this was one street corner downtown on St. Patrick's day, all of downtown practically looked like this lol.

https://i.ibb.co/yqqBKqb/st-patrick-street.jpg">

I expected to see more green.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Thats just one small area, people were everywhere! We're talking all of downtown streets were like that lol. I had my green on, my Green Dragon shirt, and my Cat in the Hat style hat that is green and white with clovers on it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Thats just one small area, people were everywhere! We're talking all of downtown streets were like that lol. I had my green on, my Green Dragon shirt, and my Cat in the Hat style hat that is green and white with clovers on it.

So, you dressed inconspicuously.

Bricktop

But you're as Irish as chow mein!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Like whites with dreads.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

That doesn't seem to matter to those who enjoy St Patrick's Day.

Bricktop

I suspect it's less to do with an Irish Saint, and more to do with guzzling Guinness.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I suspect it's less to do with an Irish Saint, and more to do with guzzling Guinness.

It totally is with me.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I suspect it's less to do with an Irish Saint, and more to do with guzzling Guinness.

Beer, yuck. :yuk:

Bricktop

Given your addiction to KFC, you're hardly in a position to criticise beer!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Given your addiction to KFC, you're hardly in a position to criticise beer!

KFC smells good though.

Blazor

So, you dressed inconspicuously.

Not if you count the Cat in the Hat style hat I had on lol. It stood out like a sore thumb  :laugh:

Easier for my friends to pick me out of the crowd too.