The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 01, 2024, 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I expected to see more green.

Thats just one small area, people were everywhere! We're talking all of downtown streets were like that lol. I had my green on, my Green Dragon shirt, and my Cat in the Hat style hat that is green and white with clovers on it.

But you're as Irish as chow mein!!!

Im more Irish than Irish Kam! At least I celebrated, while he was sucking for sheckels  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"I suspect it's less to do with an Irish Saint, and more to do with guzzling Guinness.

Yeah not so much the saint with me lol, more about celebrating my heritage, listening to bagpipes, spending time with friends, good food, and drinking  ac_drinks

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Given your addiction to KFC, you're hardly in a position to criticise beer!

KFC smells good though.

And tastes good! If I had to give up beer or fried chicken, fried chicken would win  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Given your addiction to KFC, you're hardly in a position to criticise beer!

KFC smells good though.

And tastes good! If I had to give up beer or fried chicken, fried chicken would win  :laugh:

You are from the South of the USA(sort of) and that's your culinary heritage.

Blazor

KFC smells good though.

You are from the South of the USA(sort of) and that's your culinary heritage.

Virginia use to be one big state, and from what I can tell, West Virginia is more Southern IMO than Virginia these days. But thats when you compare the northern part of Virginia vs the Southern part. The Southern part is very much Southern lol. Lot of liberals in the northern part. Yes sa', we's loves some fried chickan massa lol.

I tell ya, there is a place here called The Homeplace, and it has damn good fried chicken, all you can eat.

Blazor

I had so much fun tonight, went to the Fiddle jam tonight. Beer and bluegrass, so fun  ac_drinks

Gaon

Quote from: "Blazor"I had so much fun tonight, went to the Fiddle jam tonight. Beer and bluegrass, so fun  ac_drinks

I have smoked marijuana in the past, but I never tried or even heard of blue grass.
The Russian Rock It

kiebers

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Blazor"I had so much fun tonight, went to the Fiddle jam tonight. Beer and bluegrass, so fun  ac_drinks

I have smoked marijuana in the past, but I never tried or even heard of blue grass.

LOL...

Not that they specifically grow anything that might be blue...The reference is to Bluegrass music...LOL

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

lol Gaon, even I knew Blazor meant music not cannabis.

:laugh:

Gaon

I feel like Borat on his first trip to America.

http://prodimage.images-bn.com/pimages/0024543419693_p0_v2_s1200x630.jpg">
The Russian Rock It

Blazor

:roll:

Too funny, but sounds good! lol

Nah its like Kiebers pointed out, bluegrass is a style of music, though I did smoke some grass beforehand lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Gaon"I feel like Borat on his first trip to America.

http://prodimage.images-bn.com/pimages/0024543419693_p0_v2_s1200x630.jpg">

You have fun time!  :laugh:

Anonymous

Nah its like Kiebers pointed out, bluegrass is a style of music, though I did smoke some grass beforehand lol.

I hope Gaon is not embarrassed..

That's one of the best ha ha's I've had online in a while.

Blazor

I hope Gaon is not embarrassed..

That's one of the best ha ha's I've had online in a while.

Im sure hes fine haha. But, Im curious how he would like bluegrass music!

">

">

">

">

Anonymous

This might be Gaon's type of music.

">