The best topic

Replies: 10499
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:25:35 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by MrNiceGuy

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Blazor"Fiddlin' night at the brewery  :35ivrxd:

Lil nervous, I might be doing that song I been practicing. I feel like it aint perfect, but hopefully the others will drown me out some lol. After some liquid courage I'll be fine Im sure lol.

Just keep the rhythm. That covers a lot of mistakes. Always has for me. I play loud and sing loud and mistakes just kinda get drowned out...LOL

Thanks lol.

Something else dawned on me the other day. I had only been playing the A part and then the B part, and stopping. This week I started playing ABABAB, more like the song. Never sounds the same lol. Well, mostly the A part does, but a transition on the B part keeps getting me.

You are making progress.

That I am  :thumbup:

Oh man, I got to play that song tonight!!! You have know idea how stoked I am right now hahaha. They said I did real good. The guy on the fiddle I know, I hadnt seen since before I started playing, he said he was no where near the level I was at 3 months and was proud of me. I shocked a lot of folks. Oh man Im so happy right now  ac_dance

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!  :35ivrxd:

Who wants to dance  ac_dance  ac_dance  ac_dance

(I did that a lot lol)

I know that feeling. First time I played and sang for some very long time friends, that I hadn't seen in years, they were jaw dropping amazed. Don't misunderstand, I was Guitar George and used my voice to make it cry and sing and not the greatest but I put myself out there and surprised the shit out of them. Course I had been playing 20 years by then. But yes, I know that feeling and proud that you got to experience it. There will be a lot more to come as long as you work at it.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

priscilla1961

:negative:

Here ya go, this is the one I've actually been learning. First minute is all ya gotta listen to. I've about got it down. Be my first play along tune Im gonna do at the Fiddle Jam later this week. Excited and nervous at the same time lol. Im sure after that first beer the liquid courage will come out lol, or like the song goes "Another drink of whiskey wouldn't do me any harm"  :laugh:

">

:thumbup:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Lil nervous, I might be doing that song I been practicing. I feel like it aint perfect, but hopefully the others will drown me out some lol. After some liquid courage I'll be fine Im sure lol.

Just keep the rhythm. That covers a lot of mistakes. Always has for me. I play loud and sing loud and mistakes just kinda get drowned out...LOL

Thanks lol.

Something else dawned on me the other day. I had only been playing the A part and then the B part, and stopping. This week I started playing ABABAB, more like the song. Never sounds the same lol. Well, mostly the A part does, but a transition on the B part keeps getting me.

You are making progress.

Oh man, I got to play that song tonight!!! You have know idea how stoked I am right now hahaha. They said I did real good. The guy on the fiddle I know, I hadnt seen since before I started playing, he said he was no where near the level I was at 3 months and was proud of me. I shocked a lot of folks. Oh man Im so happy right now  ac_dance

(I did that a lot lol)

Very good Blazor, I'm very happy for you.

ac_dance

Thanks Fash, wish it  was recorded lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Thanks lol.

You are making progress.

(I did that a lot lol)

ac_dance

If you need a dance partner, I see Priscilla is here..

She likes to make party.

:laugh:

Blazor

Thanks lol.

You are making progress.

(I did that a lot lol)

I know that feeling. First time I played and sang for some very long time friends, that I hadn't seen in years, they were jaw dropping amazed. Don't misunderstand, I was Guitar George and used my voice to make it cry and sing and not the greatest but I put myself out there and surprised the shit out of them. Course I had been playing 20 years by then. But yes, I know that feeling and proud that you got to experience it. There will be a lot more to come as long as you work at it.

You know the feeling!!! Lol, thanks man  ac_drinks

Im still SO stoked, practice pays off!

Next two tunes Im learning, Angeline the Baker, and Whiskey for Breakfast lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "priscilla1961"

Here ya go, this is the one I've actually been learning. First minute is all ya gotta listen to. I've about got it down. Be my first play along tune Im gonna do at the Fiddle Jam later this week. Excited and nervous at the same time lol. Im sure after that first beer the liquid courage will come out lol, or like the song goes "Another drink of whiskey wouldn't do me any harm"  :laugh:

">

Dance with me Priscilla!!!  ac_dance  :35ivrxd:

Blazor

Thanks lol.

You are making progress.

(I did that a lot lol)

ac_dance

If you need a dance partner, I see Priscilla is here..

She likes to make party.

:laugh:

HA! I just asked her to dance lol  ac_dance

Im about to crash, and I'll have a smile on my face as it hits the pillow  :laugh:

priscilla1961

">

Dance with me Priscilla!!!  ac_dance  :35ivrxd:
yes ac_dance
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Bricktop

We look forward to an improvement in your chopping skills, then...

:roll:

Ziiiiiiing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Ziiiiiiing.

But, he's better on the fiddle..

That word is so strange to me....it's a violin.

Bricktop

I hope he's a better fiddler than chopper.

I am the KING!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I hope he's a better fiddler than chopper.

I am the KING!!!

Blazor may disagree.

Blazor

yes ac_dance

Yay!  :l_dance:

Blazor

Ziiiiiiing.

You cant zing yourself, thats bad forum etiquette. Stick to the code!  :rules:

Blazor

Ziiiiiiing.

But, he's better on the fiddle..

That word is so strange to me....it's a violin.

Its regional lol. Just like grillin'  :laugh:

You know what the difference between a violin and fiddle is? One has strings, the other has strangs  :laugh: