The best topic

Replies: 10529
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:28:48 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"She's beautiful Blazor.  Don't listen to her.

Says the woman with one good eye.... :laugh3:

You just had to go there didn't you.   :sneaky2:

I went to this restaurant the other day called White Spot.  They have a kid's meal called the "Pirate Pack".  On my way out this kid who was about 8 or so was staring at me. So very seriously l told him not to order the pirate pack.  The look on his face was awesome!  Hahaha

:laugh3:

">https://youtu.be/Bx9JRDKjrwA
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"^^

I remember seeing Renee's pic too, a plump, pretty and gracious looking women.  :6:  ac_wub

"Gracious looking"???

Christ, now I know I'm really getting old.

All you needed to do was throw "mature looking" in there and I'd sound like a member of a ladies bridge club... :laugh3:

Renee, you're hilarious..

Laughter is good for someone your age.

:laugh:

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I remember seeing Renee's pic too, a plump, pretty and gracious looking women.  :6:  ac_wub

"Gracious looking"???

All you needed to do was throw "mature looking" in there and I'd sound like a member of a ladies bridge club... :laugh3:

Renee, you're hilarious..

Laughter is good for someone your age.

:laugh:

Didn't I say the other day that "I hate you"?  

:laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

"Gracious looking"???

I can picture your ladies bridge club now. Lining up on a bridge and tossing (fill in the blank) ______ in the water....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I haven't seen Renee's photo.

I remember her posting it a couple years ago, think it was on the other forum run by evs, as expected Renee is plump and cute.  :3
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

"Gracious looking"???

Lol but still not in my opinion  :001_tongue:  Age is nothing but a number like my teacher always says.  ac_cool

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

I remember her posting it a couple years ago, think it was on the other forum run by evs, as expected Renee is plump and cute.  :3

I never thought she was that overweight at all.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Lol she doesn't look fat to me either, though she claims and Gordy and the BF gang kinda fell for it.  :001_tongue:

Anonymous

Lol she doesn't look fat to me either, though she claims and Gordy and the BF gang kinda fell for it.  :001_tongue:

Renee uses self deprecating humour.

Zetsu

Renee uses self deprecating humour.

Yep, that's the Renee you and I and everyone known her long enough know.   ac_cool

Renee

Oh I'm pretty sure you have.

There were several I once used as avatars here. In fact the last one TD stole, blew it up and spammed it all over the place. It's probably still in his creepy photo bucket account.

That was pretty much the end of the line for using my image for anything on these forums.

Blazor

There were several I once used as avatars here. In fact the last one TD stole, blew it up and spammed it all over the place. It's probably still in his creepy photo bucket account.

That was pretty much the end of the line for using my image for anything on these forums.

That sucks. Thats bad forum etiquette when a forum member spams it elsewhere.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Renee

Quote from: "Blazor"

That sucks. Thats bad forum etiquette when a forum member spams it elsewhere.

Yeah well, we're talking about TD here.....a guy that has made a reputation for himself on this forum as an obnoxious serial pest.

Anonymous

Oh I'm pretty sure you have.

I've seen them and you're not fat Renee.