The best topic

Replies: 10502
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 02, 2024, 10:39:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"I cant post the other chop I did of Thomas here, its kinda R rated lol.

Do you have access to the Gutter?

Yup!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"He does, I edited the Gutter Humor to read Gutter Humor/Photoshops

I didnt notice that lol. I'll post the other in there later.

Anonymous

I can view the Gutter now. Thanks Fash and Cronus.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I can view the Gutter now. Thanks Fash and Cronus.

You like?

Blazor

Got my new fiddle today! Have one of my own now. Got it tuned, bow rosined, and warming it up.

I also got this too lol. Has lots of good tunes, and his it broken down into simple form.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61RnNVKFytL._SX360_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg">

kiebers

Cool, how does it feel?
Quote from: "Blazor"Got my new fiddle today! Have one of my own now. Got it tuned, bow rosined, and warming it up.

I also got this too lol. Has lots of good tunes, and his it broken down into simple form.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61RnNVKFytL._SX360_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"Cool, how does it feel?

Pretty good so far! Still warming up though, kinda like the one I borrowed from my friend that he hadnt played in a long time. It sounded much better after I played it a lil bit. Guy I work with (80?) says that if its not played in a while, set it beside a bass speaker, and it will warm up on its own. Im playing tonight lol, been drinking Gentleman Jack  :laugh:  I dont know how its already almost 10:00! I really like the look of it though. I'll post a pic of it when I get the chance.

Bricktop

Photo chopper READY!!! Target acquired.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Pretty good so far! Still warming up though, kinda like the one I borrowed from my friend that he hadnt played in a long time. It sounded much better after I played it a lil bit. Guy I work with (80?) says that if its not played in a while, set it beside a bass speaker, and it will warm up on its own. Im playing tonight lol, been drinking Gentleman Jack  :laugh:  I dont know how its already almost 10:00! I really like the look of it though. I'll post a pic of it when I get the chance.

We look forward to it Blazor.

ac_smile

Gaon

Quote from: "Blazor"Got my new fiddle today! Have one of my own now. Got it tuned, bow rosined, and warming it up.

Do you play like an ignaramus yet. :laugh3:
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

I have had a thimble or two of barrel wash tonight myself.

Anonymous

:laugh3:

Blazor

Quote from: "Gaon"

4 months ago I was lol.

I've read through the first 30 pages, which gave a lot of good info for a beginner, but I had learned the majority of it already on YouTube. I did learn a couple things though, like how to hold the bow better so my reflexes are better (smoother faster playing). I like how there are 3 ways to learn with this book, by ear on the CD, by Tablature, or by sheet music. Tabs is how I was learning on Youtube, and by ear.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

:laugh3:

I thought it was a funny title too lol.

The guy who wrote it is from around the area too. He has more advanced books, and for Banjo and Mandolin too if I ever picked one of those up.

kiebers

Quote from: "Gaon"

4 months ago I was lol.

I've read through the first 30 pages, which gave a lot of good info for a beginner, but I had learned the majority of it already on YouTube. I did learn a couple things though, like how to hold the bow better so my reflexes are better (smoother faster playing). I like how there are 3 ways to learn with this book, by ear on the CD, by Tablature, or by sheet music. Tabs is how I was learning on Youtube, and by ear.

The ear plays a big part in all learning. Good that you are using other things as well. All my learning was done by ear. I do regret that. Tabs and sheet music would have been a good thing to throw in there. I was lazy....LOL

Guess that's why I am Guitar George...
QuoteYou check out guitar George, he knows-all the chords

Mind, it's strictly rhythm he doesn't want to make it cry or sing

They said an old guitar is all, he can afford

When he gets up under the lights to play his thing
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone