The best topic

Replies: 10503
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"Think I will retire from political and conspiracy posts for a while. Feels like Im wasting my time.

Dude, never back away from your beliefs.

I feel like I'm wasting my time telling you guys to abandon your firearms. But I believe no society should live in fear of their children being gunned down.

Stand for what you believe in. Even if one person reflects on what you say and makes changes for a better world, you win.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blazor"Think I will retire from political and conspiracy posts for a while. Feels like Im wasting my time.

I feel like I'm wasting my time telling you guys to abandon your firearms. But I believe no society should live in fear of their children being gunned down.

Stand for what you believe in. Even if one person reflects on what you say and makes changes for a better world, you win.

I don't want old Blazor to back away from his beliefs either.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I don't expect him to do that either.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

The great thing about conspiracy theories is they never face a forensic investigation.

They cant, because the ABC agencies are involved with some of it. So it winds up being more a discussion among civilians. We have certain clues to things, and thank goodness for the internet  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

I believe in some conspiracy theories. But, even the ones I think are true, I admit, there is no proof. I could be wrong.

There is very lil "proof" on a lot of them, mostly clues and such. If there was proof, more people would be up in arms, and THEY wouldnt be getting away with as much as they do.

Sometimes there is light shed on things, and we get the proof we need to expose things, but even then, sheeple will still be sheeple. Take for instance, for years I was saying "THEY are recording everything you do on the internet. THEY are listening in on mics on your phone, viewing through your cameras. etc". And low and behold, Snowden revealed to all that it was true!!! I was like FINALLY! and TOLD Y'ALL!!! lol. And what do folks do, they still use Fakebook, still uploading tons of face pics for their facial recognition software, gotta have the latest phones (with built in government backdoors), etc. It boggles my mind why sheeple cant wake up.

Sometimes we get our proof man, sometimes lol  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Blazor

No worries my friend, Im not abandoning my beliefs, I just feel like what I say goes in one ear and out the other sometimes lol.

I will give you credit on your gun beliefs, you sure are vigilant lol. Even if I find it annoying, I dont bash your beliefs lol. If anything, I will back up my reasoning for owning one here in the US, but I wont attack you for your beliefs.

Good post man  ac_drinks

Blazor

No worries my friend. Im just gonna limit my conspiracy theory posting more lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I don't expect him to do that either.

And you would be right  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Blazor

Getting excited for that festival, might be heading up there tomorrow.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Getting excited for that festival, might be heading up there tomorrow.

Where is the festival Blazor and how long does it last?

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"Getting excited for that festival, might be heading up there tomorrow.

Thought I had posted a link, check it out....

http://www.wvculture.org/stringband/">http://www.wvculture.org/stringband/

Its the Appalachian String Band Festival in Clifftop, West Virginia (2 hours from me). Started today, through Sunday. Pre-camping started last Friday. Im hoping to go tomorrow through Saturday. Most the folks from the Fiddle Jam I go to will be there. About 5000 people from around the world go.

My gf might be pissed if I go, she didnt take the idea too well this past weekend lol. She has to work though. I havent told her that Im officially going yet lol.

Here is a video....

https://video.wvpublic.org/video/west-virginia-public-broadcasting-clifftop-appalachian-string-band-music-festival/">https://video.wvpublic.org/video/west-v ... -festival/">https://video.wvpublic.org/video/west-virginia-public-broadcasting-clifftop-appalachian-string-band-music-festival/

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Thought I had posted a link, check it out....

http://www.wvculture.org/stringband/">http://www.wvculture.org/stringband/

Its the Appalachian String Band Festival in Clifftop, West Virginia (2 hours from me). Started today, through Sunday. Pre-camping started last Friday. Im hoping to go tomorrow through Saturday. Most the folks from the Fiddle Jam I go to will be there. About 5000 people from around the world go.

My gf might be pissed if I go, she didnt take the idea too well this past weekend lol. She has to work though. I havent told her that Im officially going yet lol.

Here is a video....

https://video.wvpublic.org/video/west-virginia-public-broadcasting-clifftop-appalachian-string-band-music-festival/">https://video.wvpublic.org/video/west-v ... -festival/">https://video.wvpublic.org/video/west-virginia-public-broadcasting-clifftop-appalachian-string-band-music-festival/

Is Friday a holiday in the US?

Blazor

Not that I know of. Around this area, one can find multiple Bluegrass festivals this time of year. Next week is the Galax Old Time Fiddlers Convention. I havent been to it, but its "the oldest bluegrass festival in the world" the way I understand it. Around 5000 show up for that too.

Anonymous

Not that I know of. Around this area, one can find multiple Bluegrass festivals this time of year. Next week is the Galax Old Time Fiddlers Convention. I havent been to it, but its "the oldest bluegrass festival in the world" the way I understand it. Around 5000 show up for that too.

Blue grass music paradise. If you are into that type of music, and obviously you are.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Blue grass music paradise. If you are into that type of music, and obviously you are.

Yes sir!  ac_dance  :241:  :35ivrxd:

Also into blue"grass"  :laugh:  :Ghelyon: