The best topic

Replies: 10504
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:30:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"
Is Friday a holiday in the US?

Not that I know of. Around this area, one can find multiple Bluegrass festivals this time of year. Next week is the Galax Old Time Fiddlers Convention. I havent been to it, but its "the oldest bluegrass festival in the world" the way I understand it. Around 5000 show up for that too.

Blue grass music paradise. If you are into that type of music, and obviously you are.

Yes sir!  ac_dance  :241:  :35ivrxd:

Also into blue"grass"  :laugh:  :Ghelyon:

No wonder Gaon doesn't post as much anymore..

You and Bricktop are never going to let him live that down.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Not that I know of. Around this area, one can find multiple Bluegrass festivals this time of year. Next week is the Galax Old Time Fiddlers Convention. I havent been to it, but its "the oldest bluegrass festival in the world" the way I understand it. Around 5000 show up for that too.

Blue grass music paradise. If you are into that type of music, and obviously you are.

Why ya gotta try and guilt me Fash  :laugh:

Remember, he got a better position, and simply doesnt have the time like he use to.

I wouldnt joke with him if I didnt like him lol. Hes cool in my book, and his posts are missed.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

Seems the Aussies enjoy blue "grass" as well....LOL

">

http://www.kindgreenbuds.com/marijuana-strains/australian-blue/">http://www.kindgreenbuds.com/marijuana- ... lian-blue/">http://www.kindgreenbuds.com/marijuana-strains/australian-blue/
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Remember, he got a better position, and simply doesnt have the time like he use to.

I wouldnt joke with him if I didnt like him lol. Hes cool in my book, and his posts are missed.

Old Gaon aint no snowflake with a safe space. He can take it. The brother is making some money now, so he posts less.

Anonymous

I meant it to be a joke, but I see now it's not funny..

I'm happy for your violin interest and I'm happy for Gaon's promotion..

We'll just have to get used to seeing Gaon on weekends and the occasional night through the week.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"

Seems the Aussies enjoy blue "grass" as well....LOL

">

http://www.kindgreenbuds.com/marijuana-strains/australian-blue/">http://www.kindgreenbuds.com/marijuana- ... lian-blue/">http://www.kindgreenbuds.com/marijuana-strains/australian-blue/

ac_lovestruck  ac_wub

Blazor

We'll just have to get used to seeing Gaon on weekends and the occasional night through the week.

Its a fiddle!  :mad:

:laugh:

:35ivrxd:   <<<< this guy is fiddlin' lol.

I kinda figured it was a joke lol. But they say "sometimes a lil truth is in a joke", and I just want to say that Herman is right that Gaon aint no snowflake  :laugh:

Since my office combo recently, I have a lil more posting time during the day when I work.

Tonight will be my last night posting til Monday. Festival and all, camping up there. Got me some bacon jerky, Doritos, and Debbie Cakes, Im good to go  :laugh:  I'll be eating my dinners up there at least, heard there was some good vendors. Fried catfish, and fried alligator I hear, never had the latter. Im sure there will plenty of good eats. And non stop fiddlin' and banjo pickin'!

Anonymous

Blazor

Did you mess up your post Fash lol?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Did you mess up your post Fash lol?

She posted inside instead of outside your quote.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"Did you mess up your post Fash lol?

She posted inside instead of outside your quote.

I completely mangled it.

Anonymous

How was your music festival Blazor?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"How was your music festival Blazor?

AMAZING!

Weather was very nice up in the mountains. I got there Thursday, came home Saturday night. I barely got a camp spot, but luckily it was close to my one friends main camp site. About 8 of my friends from the local jam were there. So many people, and seemed like almost everyone played something. There were small and large jams all over the campground. One had a gathering of 200, it was the Cajun bluegrass tent. My friend at their big tent had a main jam Friday night. We played til 5 in the morning lol, then I went down and heard others jamming til 6, saw the sun coming up, and figured I better get rest. Did not get much rest lol. One of the competition nights, there were over 70 banjo players competing, and over 130 fiddlers competing. Was so many the stage didnt stop til midnight, which is late for the stage from what I hear. Of course I played my fiddle some, but I still felt like the noob that couldnt play that well lol. At one point, my friend made a bee line out of the tent, his innards were evacuating the premises lolol. I picked up his banjo, and picked on it some for 3 songs, was my first time, but man that was fun. I cant tell for certain, but I might be able to pick up the banjo much quicker, I didnt do bad at all! Had gator for the first time lol. They were deep fried bites with cajun season, yum. I did not want to go home. The lady was mad at me for going, but oh well. When I came back she didnt wanna hear about it, and said "Im sure you have other friends you can share your adventures with", whatever lol. Y'all hearing about it instead lol. Oh, and there was one guy, who as I was leaving, showed up with a guitar, and heard me talking about Lord of the Rings. So he said here is a poem that Bilbo wrote, and he played and sang it! That was cool, and very fitting as I was leaving lol. I didnt quite recognize it, but sounded a lil familiar. Saw a sticker I almost got, said Lord of the Strings lolol, and Gandalf playing a fiddle lol. Was so much fun, if I can think of anything else I'll share more. Got a few pics but nothing major, I was busy having fun  ac_drinks  :35ivrxd:

Anonymous

What a fun weekend..

It's a holiday here today..

I'm just relaxing on the deck.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"What a fun weekend..

It's a holiday here today..

I'm just relaxing on the deck.

Oh yeah, what holiday?

Sounds nice.