The best topic

Replies: 10520
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:05:14 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"

Oh I'm pretty sure you have.

There were several I once used as avatars here. In fact the last one TD stole, blew it up and spammed it all over the place. It's probably still in his creepy photo bucket account.

That was pretty much the end of the line for using my image for anything on these forums.

I've seen them and you're not fat Renee.

When was the last time you had an eye exam?.... :laugh3:

To you I may not look it...but my BMI says different.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

There were several I once used as avatars here. In fact the last one TD stole, blew it up and spammed it all over the place. It's probably still in his creepy photo bucket account.

That was pretty much the end of the line for using my image for anything on these forums.

You are a little too hard on yourself.

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"

You are a little too hard on yourself.

I beg to differ....I'm not nearly hard enough and it's very evident.

But that's not unusual. Most people like myself who have narcissistic tendencies avoid being honest about themselves in front of others. What you see is what I allow your see and nothing more.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Renee, I've never thought of you as a narcissist.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Renee, I've never thought of you as a narcissist.

Well I'm probably not a true narcissist but I have a tendency to be very vain and I get a certain level gratification from it. I also have a narcissistic tendency to put on an air of superiority. This is especially true when some lower lifeform makes some feeble attempt at getting into my shit. I think that has been observed enough times here.

I also measure myself and my accomplishments against other people constantly as a means of self-validation; especially those that I view as rivals. And I always find ways to come out on top....even if it's just in my own mind.

Maybe that's not true narcissism, maybe its something else just as bad but while I'm having this little fit of honesty, I have to admit......it is kinda fucked up... :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Renee, I've never thought of you as a narcissist.

Well I'm probably not a true narcissist but I have a tendency to be very vain and I get a certain level gratification from it. I also have a narcissistic tendency to put on an air of superiority. This is especially true when some lower lifeform makes some feeble attempt at getting into my shit. I think that has been observed enough times here.

I also measure myself and my accomplishments against other people constantly as a means of self-validation; especially those that I view as rivals. And I always find ways to come out on top....even if it's just in my own mind.

Maybe that's not true narcissism, maybe its something else just as bad but while I'm having this little fit of honesty, I have to admit......it is kinda fucked up... :laugh3:

The first one in bold is temper and the second is a competitive nature.

realgrimm

Nothing wrong with a little meat on the bones..IMO.. TD is a scumbag, he's been caught jacking members pics from private boards before

now off to his photobucket to see what Renee looks like

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Nothing wrong with a little meat on the bones..IMO.. TD is a scumbag, he's been caught jacking members pics from private boards before

He had the nerve to complain about people using his personal information while using another poster's picture as his avatar and calling another poster again by their first name.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "realgrimm"Nothing wrong with a little meat on the bones..IMO.. TD is a scumbag, he's been caught jacking members pics from private boards before

He had the nerve to complain about people using his personal information while using another poster's picture as his avatar and calling another poster again by their first name.

your telling me I modded at the dismantled  BF I know quite well what he's all about  ac_toofunny

Sad sad man..  :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"

your telling me I modded at the dismantled  BF I know quite well what he's all about  ac_toofunny

Twenty Dollars is a paranoid whiner.

realgrimm

Quote from: "realgrimm"

Twenty Dollars is a paranoid whiner.

Seamajors PENIS DIED THREAD in cyber space  he lost it  ac_lmfao  went full retard and RAGED .. the thread contained an elaborate smorgasbord of scenarios on this "whiny" fellow RAGING and destroying his manly hood because he hated himself...etc...  :laugh3:  

he's never really been the same after that one  ac_toofunny

poor fella   ac_crying

realgrimm

P.S I miss SeaCricket/CRICKS and LUMP... LUMP had great chops

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"P.S I miss SeaCricket/CRICKS and LUMP... LUMP had great chops

I remember Cricks!

You mean the real Lump lol?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Carp ot tilapia?

I approved this post even though you told me you were a foodie and only wanted to post in those threads on the main board..

Remember this nonsensical, churlish post because it will be the last one of this kind I approve on the main board.

Blazor

Sounds like elevator music, we must fix that!

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWCcLW08dsU
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.