The best topic

Replies: 10516
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:39:33 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Flynn

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Have you been busy at work Blazor?

Actually I was! Just slowing down. But we are still moving stuff from one side of the building to the other. Turns out, local college is renting out the other half, with a grant from NASA, to develop jet propulsion or something like that. Interesting. Working next to kids with jet fuel  :laugh:

I really dont know the specifics yet though lol.

Also been busy in general. Summer is coming to a close. Trying to get things done before winter, plus have some outdoor fun before its too cold.

This coming weekend is Labor day weekend. Gonna try to go camping if the weather works out. The following weekend I might work on my Jeep some, and my friends bday is that weekend. Weekend after that Im gonna try and go backpacking for the Harvest Moon. Weekend after that is the Hobbit Day party. Of course during the week I have to do all the Mr. Mom stuff lol. Along with anything else I can find time to do. Cant forget fiddlin' either! Tomorrow is a big night, its the place's 2 year anniversary, so they are staying open an hour later, and the Jam that I play with is getting moved to the front, as we are suppose to be the entertainment evidently lol. I think that qualifies for a free beer!  :laugh:  ac_drinks  :35ivrxd:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Actually I was! Just slowing down. But we are still moving stuff from one side of the building to the other. Turns out, local college is renting out the other half, with a grant from NASA, to develop jet propulsion or something like that. Interesting. Working next to kids with jet fuel  :laugh:

Also been busy in general. Summer is coming to a close. Trying to get things done before winter, plus have some outdoor fun before its too cold.

This coming weekend is Labor day weekend. Gonna try to go camping if the weather works out. The following weekend I might work on my Jeep some, and my friends bday is that weekend. Weekend after that Im gonna try and go backpacking for the Harvest Moon. Weekend after that is the Hobbit Day party. Of course during the week I have to do all the Mr. Mom stuff lol. Along with anything else I can find time to do. Cant forget fiddlin' either! Tomorrow is a big night, its the place's 2 year anniversary, so they are staying open an hour later, and the Jam that I play with is getting moved to the front, as we are suppose to be the entertainment evidently lol. I think that qualifies for a free beer!  :laugh:  ac_drinks  :35ivrxd:

I can't believe summer 2019 is almost history. What will I do in the winter when I can't golf. I have my annual pilgrimage to Florida. Other than that, I post here.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I can't believe summer 2019 is almost history. What will I do in the winter when I can't golf. I have annual pilgrimage to Florida. Other than that, I post here.

Oh I know, it BLEW by!

I gotcha lol.

I'll get back into full swing on fiddle practicing, prolly reread Lord of the Rings again lol.

Anonymous

I can't believe summer 2019 is almost history. What will I do in the winter when I can't golf. I have annual pilgrimage to Florida. Other than that, I post here.

Oh I know, it BLEW by!

I gotcha lol.

I'll get back into full swing on fiddle practicing, prolly reread Lord of the Rings again lol.

Full swing eh. We could have used this line in a thread in F and F.

Blazor

Oh I know, it BLEW by!

I gotcha lol.

Im confused lol.

Anonymous

Oh I know, it BLEW by!

I gotcha lol.

Im confused lol.

There's a thread called I have a confession....it has turned into a golf reference thread..

You did say full swing.

Blazor

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Oh I know, it BLEW by!

I gotcha lol.

Im confused lol.

There's a thread called I have a confession....it has turned into a golf reference thread..

You did say full swing.

There's lots of material to roast SB.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Oh I know, it BLEW by!

I gotcha lol.

Im confused lol.

You did say full swing.

There's lots of material to roast SB.

He is an easy guy to roast.

@realAzhyaAryola

Thats awesome Azhya  :thumbup:

All the positive things you do for your wellness really work.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Blazor

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

Thats awesome Azhya  :thumbup:

All the positive things you do for your wellness really work.

I'll make sure I do extra dancing tonight at the fiddle jam  ac_dance

Blazor

I like this shirt, makes me wanna get one to watch the Snowflakes squirm  :laugh:

https://teeshirtpalace-production.s3.amazonaws.com/spree/images/LGBT556312-BLACK-POST/large/LGBT556312-BLACK-POST.jpg?1532472459">

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"I like this shirt, makes me wanna get one to watch the Snowflakes squirm  :laugh:

https://teeshirtpalace-production.s3.amazonaws.com/spree/images/LGBT556312-BLACK-POST/large/LGBT556312-BLACK-POST.jpg?1532472459">

I want one....LOL

That would stir some shit up...

ac_drinks  :thumbup:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I like this shirt, makes me wanna get one to watch the Snowflakes squirm  :laugh:

:ohmy:

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
I want one....LOL

That would stir some shit up...

ac_drinks  :thumbup:

I bet Brick would love one too  :laugh: