The best topic

Replies: 10518
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:56:41 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Too cool, they are playing the winners of the local Henry Reed Memorial Festival on that AM 990 radio station right now.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"That bluegrass festival was awesome! I took the fiddle workshop when I got there, it was learning a song called Puncheon Floor. This dont sound exactly like they were doing it, but gives you an idea...

">

I got some of it down, but I need more practice.

I also met some cool people. The guy that was giving the lesson, was on a CD that was given to me at the Jam.

Also met Dean Reed, son of Henry Reed (a bluegrass memorial festival is named after him), and also met his son, Terry Reed, who owns that local bluegrass radio station I've posted on here, which was too cool.

There was an Estrogen Jam head up by the lady that runs the local Jam I go to. Was 30 some ladies jammin'. Rule was, you had to be female, or in a dress to play with them lol. Couple guys had kilts on, and this one guy changed into a dress lolol. They went through about 10 liters of gin!!!

Was a good time, I didnt wanna leave.
White trash culture. Where's the jug they use as a wind instrument.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blazor"That bluegrass festival was awesome! I took the fiddle workshop when I got there, it was learning a song called Puncheon Floor. This dont sound exactly like they were doing it, but gives you an idea...

">

I also met some cool people. The guy that was giving the lesson, was on a CD that was given to me at the Jam.

Also met Dean Reed, son of Henry Reed (a bluegrass memorial festival is named after him), and also met his son, Terry Reed, who owns that local bluegrass radio station I've posted on here, which was too cool.

There was an Estrogen Jam head up by the lady that runs the local Jam I go to. Was 30 some ladies jammin'. Rule was, you had to be female, or in a dress to play with them lol. Couple guys had kilts on, and this one guy changed into a dress lolol. They went through about 10 liters of gin!!!

Its on my counter at home!  :mad:

Blazor

Went over to my friend's house last night. It was his 65th birthday. I played happy birthday on the fiddle for him and he took this picture lol.

https://i.ibb.co/DDdmHjj/Fiddlin-Blaze.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

">

Right next to truck parts and a squeeze bottle of mustard I assume.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Went over to my friend's house last night. It was his 65th birthday. I played happy birthday on the fiddle for him and he took this picture lol.

What a very nice picture Blazor.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"

">

Right next to truck parts and a squeeze bottle of mustard I assume.

Im no savage, the mustard is in the fridge. And they are Jeep parts  :laugh:

My home is small, so I DO have one counter dedicated to things like that lol. But I have lots of counters. My kitchen is huge, for what it is.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Thanks Fash  ac_drinks

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"Went over to my friend's house last night. It was his 65th birthday. I played happy birthday on the fiddle for him and he took this picture lol.

I can think of half a dozen Gutter chops for that pic....LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"

Lol I know, I realized that when I posted it  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

I'm so glad I can't see that sub.

Bricktop

Be thankful it's not a video.

With sound.

:35ivrxd:  :2lln6hc_th:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

With sound.

I'd love to hear him play.

Bricktop

Be sure to wear earplugs.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

With sound.

I'd love to hear him play.

Im still new at it, but have come a long way. One day I will get with King Martini and we will make a podcast  :laugh: