The best topic

Replies: 10532
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:09:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"The home cooked stuff is better..

True. My mom doesn't do baking though.

Do y'all take foreign students? Cause your mom can teach me how to cook, and I'll teach her how to bake lol.

I cant stand store bought baked goods. There are very few exceptions. Like that Salted Caramel Chocolate Almond Pie from Kroger, oh my gurd.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Do y'all take foreign students? Cause your mom can teach me how to cook, and I'll teach her how to bake lol.

I cant stand store bought baked goods. There are very few exceptions. Like that Salted Caramel Chocolate Almond Pie from Kroger, oh my gurd.

I don't like chocolate and sweet crap period. It is said Korean men cannot digest desserts.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I don't like chocolate and sweet crap period. It is said Korean men cannot digest desserts.

Strange, but good for you. Sugar is bad, but a lil now and then is ok by me. I usually like one small sweet treat after dinner. Not every night though. My stomach dont like too much sugar these days either. My gf is a sugarholic lol. I think before I met her, I had practically given up sugar.

Anonymous

Strange, but good for you. Sugar is bad, but a lil now and then is ok by me. I usually like one small sweet treat after dinner. Not every night though. My stomach dont like too much sugar these days either. My gf is a sugarholic lol. I think before I met her, I had practically given up sugar.

Korean men like their salty food though.

Blazor

:thumbup:

Me too, I had 2 country ham biscuits this morning, one I bought, another the secretary bought for me for my birthday lol.

Anonymous

What men don't like salty grub.

Anonymous

How was your birthday weekend Blazor? Got a hangover?

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"How was your birthday weekend Blazor? Got a hangover?

No hangover for me  ac_dance

And I drank quite a bit lol.

Pretty good for the most part, you should read the post I made in the Birthday thread lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"How was your birthday weekend Blazor? Got a hangover?

No hangover for me  ac_dance

And I drank quite a bit lol.

Pretty good for the most part, you should read the post I made in the Birthday thread lol.

I will take a look.

Anonymous

Your birthday is over, so I don't want to bump your birthday thread. Glad you had fun. I quit drinking fifteen years ago. If you can handle your booze, you go for it.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Your birthday is over, so I don't want to bump your birthday thread. Glad you had fun. I quit drinking fifteen years ago. If you can handle your booze, you go for it.

Right on lol.

Im a good drunk lol.

I was thinking of doing No Booze November, but that seems like a setup for failure. Perhaps I'll do Not as Much Booze November  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Your birthday is over, so I don't want to bump your birthday thread. Glad you had fun. I quit drinking fifteen years ago. If you can handle your booze, you go for it.

Right on lol.

Im a good drunk lol.

I was thinking of doing No Booze November, but that seems like a setup for failure. Perhaps I'll do Not as Much Booze November  :laugh:

That's a start Blazor.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

This is one of your days of the year Blazor..

Will you wear a costume from Lord of the Rings?

kiebers

I think he should add 4 other characters from Tolkien. Dwalin and Balin since they play the viol, or Kili and Fili since they play the fiddle.

Balin and Dwalin

https://i.imgur.com/8A2sfNq.jpg?1">

Fili and Kili

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"This is one of your days of the year Blazor..

Will you wear a costume from Lord of the Rings?

It is! But it just dont feel right for some reason. I decided not to dress up this morning, I knew I was gonna have to work hard today, plus the weather is weird here today. I feel bad for the kids trick or treating later, its suppose to storm and the wind is suppose to get crazy, then drop from 70 to 38 tonight. I'll prolly wear something later, just dont know what lol. I had a hard time trying to figure out a new costume this year, oddly.

I wanna get pizza later and watch a good scary movie lol. I dont usually get trick or treaters.