The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Does anybody still sew. I haven't seen a sewing kit in a house in thirty years.

I have one! Never know when ya need to sew on a button or something.

If I need to use the sewing machine I go to my mother in laws.

I stand corrected. One person still has a sewing kit.

:roll:

I just have one of those emergency sewing kits, like a couple dollars. But I still have my mom's master sewing basket in storage. I dont really use it.

Do they still sewing kits?

I've only seen the small ones in stores. The bigger ones they might have at Michaels. My mom's was almost like a picnic basket, but for sewing stuff. She put all of her own sewing stuff in it. I still have one thing she made, a rabbit fur pouch.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

My mother gave me her sewing basket.

Blazor

Dont know what song this was, but it went.....

"My life's gone downhill,

since she found Goodwill.

My stuffs gone bye bye,

Im being downsized."

lol, was about a wife throwing out her hubby's junk he didnt use lol. Til he pointed out all the shoes she didnt wear lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Dont know what song this was, but it went.....

My stuffs gone bye bye,

Im being downsized."

lol, was about a wife throwing out her hubby's junk he didnt use lol. Til he pointed out all the shoes she didnt wear lol.

That's a bit like our house.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Dont know what song this was, but it went.....

My stuffs gone bye bye,

Im being downsized."

That's our house.

Blazor

Lol too funny y'all.

Blazor

Jam was great last night. Was the 2nd night I brought a chair, I normally stand. I didnt do too bad lol.

Had to shoo off a bar fly from the lady at one point. Fucker backed off real quick. Damn out of towners.

I'll be getting back on to converting Jam songs between tonight and tomorrow. Try and post a few tomorrow night. My friend gave me 3 more weeks worth of recordings, but Im focusing on the one Session from last month right now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Jam was great last night. Was the 2nd night I brought a chair, I normally stand. I didnt do too bad lol.

Had to shoo off a bar fly from the lady at one point. Fucker backed off real quick. Damn out of towners.

I'll be getting back on to converting Jam songs between tonight and tomorrow. Try and post a few tomorrow night. My friend gave me 3 more weeks worth of recordings, but Im focusing on the one Session from last month right now.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Jam was great last night. Was the 2nd night I brought a chair, I normally stand. I didnt do too bad lol.

That would be great. :thumbup:

Anonymous

That would be great. :thumbup:

I look forward to it.

Blazor

Oh my, I have discovered something new, peanut butter whiskey! So good.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Oh my, I have discovered something new,  peanut butter whiskey! So good.

:yuk:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"Oh my, I have discovered something new,  peanut butter whiskey! So good.

There you go again lol, dont knock it til you try it! I can imagine it going good with some Godiva chocolate liquor, or just some good dark chocolate in general.

Anonymous

There you go again lol, dont knock it til you try it! I can imagine it going good with some Godiva chocolate liquor, or just some good dark chocolate in general.

Whisky though.

:negative:

Blazor

Whisky though.

:negative:

Ok, you dont have to do whisky lol.

But you cant say yuck to things you had never tried Fash.

I tell ya, the peanut butter and jelly moonshine I had, had a better peanut butter taste, as it was kinda smoky.

But Im happy I tried something new, in case its gone. I heard it was a quick seller.