The best topic

Replies: 10520
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:05:14 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I don't know about Seattle, but I read that in Vancouver, working age people are abandoning the place..

They can never own a home.

Its bad there too. Hell the cheapest 1 bed room for rent was $2000 a month, and it was a dump. Also it said "$800 below average". My brother's townhome he bought was $800,000, and it connects with 2 other townhomes to the same building. He also said in the past year, the value went up to almost $950,000.

And he probably has fees even though he's still responsible for exterior maintenance.

Anonymous

I don't know about Seattle, but I read that in Vancouver, working age people are abandoning the place..

They can never own a home.

Its bad there too. Hell the cheapest 1 bed room for rent was $2000 a month, and it was a dump. Also it said "$800 below average". My brother's townhome he bought was $800,000, and it connects with 2 other townhomes to the same building. He also said in the past year, the value went up to almost $950,000.

I would never buy a town house.

Blazor

And he probably has fees even though he's still responsible for exterior maintenance.

I think he does. Hes part of some neighborhood thing too.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Me either.

Dont know if I mentioned it, but I got some Korean beef BBQ at the Asian district. Was so good lol.

Anonymous

I think he does. Hes part of some neighborhood thing too.

I understand condo fees because they are responsible for exterior maintenance, building maintenance and garbage pick up..

But town house owners are responsible for everything.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Me either.

Dont know if I mentioned it, but I got some Korean beef BBQ at the Asian district. Was so good lol.

I think everyone likes Korean beef barbeque. Even vegetarians.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

:laugh:

It came with some weird vegetable that looked kinda like potato cubes, but I dont think it was, and had some kind of spice.

realgrimm

So you were hanging out with the homeless Blazor?

Glad you had a good time

Anonymous

:laugh:

It came with some weird vegetable that looked kinda like potato cubes, but I dont think it was, and had some kind of spice.

I think they were radishes.

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"So you were hanging out with the homeless Blazor?

Glad you had a good time

Actually I did for half an hour lol. My gf lost her phone on Monday. My brother had taken us a TON of places downtown that day, and she had no clue where she sat it down at. We called a lot of the places with no luck, and then on Wednesday we retraced all our steps. We were nearing China town, so we were almost done, and we had come out into this park like area, between buildings but fairly open. There were tables and chairs, and we sat down at one and proceeded to pack one and take a break. She was obviously down, and a homeless guy came up to us, told us he was an empath, and that he could tell something was wrong. Offered us food an beer from his pack, but we were fine. We talked for half an hour, was a cool guy. You could tell he been on the streets for a long time, but was good at it. Unlike some of the others we had seen, that seemed like they had given up. I gave him a pinch of stuff and he hugged us as we left. Cool guy, still checked my pockets though lol.

I had an awesome time, thanks man. I WANT to post some pictures! Soon as I have time. BY tomorrow!

Blazor

I think they were radishes.

May of been!

Renee

Glad you had a good time

Actually I did for half an hour lol. My gf lost her phone on Monday. My brother had taken us a TON of places downtown that day, and she had no clue where she sat it down at. We called a lot of the places with no luck, and then on Wednesday we retraced all our steps. We were nearing China town, so we were almost done, and we had come out into this park like area, between buildings but fairly open. There were tables and chairs, and we sat down at one and proceeded to pack one and take a break. She was obviously down, and a homeless guy came up to us, told us he was an empath, and that he could tell something was wrong. Offered us food an beer from his pack, but we were fine. We talked for half an hour, was a cool guy. You could tell he been on the streets for a long time, but was good at it. Unlike some of the others we had seen, that seemed like they had given up. I gave him a pinch of stuff and he hugged us as we left. Cool guy, still checked my pockets though lol.

I had an awesome time, thanks man. I WANT to post some pictures! Soon as I have time. BY tomorrow!

You got hugged by a homeless guy! Gaaaaaa   :beurk:

I get the skeeves just thinking about it....check yourself for crabs.......blech  :yuk:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

realgrimm

Glad you had a good time

Yeah I know what you mean, I hang around lots with the skids in my own City since I myself loiter around the streets till the wee hours drinking and rabble-rousing, I don't mind blazing out some others down or out since I know it can happen to anyone at anytime the grimy ones with the issues physical and or mental I'll be sure to chase away for my own protection no sense being a carrier

Blazor

Quote from: "Renee"

You got hugged by a homeless guy! Gaaaaaa   :beurk:

I get the skeeves just thinking about it....check yourself for crabs.......blech  :yuk:

Awww dont be so down on him lol. He really was a nice guy. He also took care of himself, did not smell bad. There were others that were worse. First time seeing a guy curled up in a sleeping bag in a cutaway right on the sidewalk with people walking by.

I've smelled worse people before that had homes. Wish I could remember his name and maybe took a pic with him lol. Was a cool part of my adventure. Very polite too. Never tried bumming off me. He hit up a passer by for a beer since they had 2 cases though lol.

One thing he taught me, was how to get a better drink at the bar. He showed me 4 fingers and said "this is how much you want" then showed me one finger "this is how much you have, but you can still get 4 fingers worth". He said "you tell them to give you what would be normal, add a lil ice, then to make it handsome since you're not that pretty" lol. As in the ladies normally get the extra very easy, but being a guy you normally dont. So make it extra handsome  ac_drinks

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"

Yeah I know what you mean, I hang around lots with the skids in my own City since I myself loiter around the streets till the wee hours drinking and rabble-rousing, I don't mind blazing out some others down or out since I know it can happen to anyone at anytime the grimy ones with the issues physical and or mental I'll be sure to chase away for my own protection no sense being a carrier

Exactly my friend  ac_drinks