The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"A lady from Vancouver was at the Jam last night, our first Canadian I think lol. She recorded some. One of the guitarists brought her, said she was his producer I think. Wish I had caught the whole story.

If she is from Vancouver, she is a progtard.

:laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Blazor"A lady from Vancouver was at the Jam last night, our first Canadian I think lol. She recorded some. One of the guitarists brought her, said she was his producer I think. Wish I had caught the whole story.

I aint joking. I guarantee she is a progtard.

Blazor

Possibly lol.

Think she was either part Asian, or Native, was hard to tell, was mostly white, but I could tell with her hair and facial features. She seemed above medium class, but not high class.

Anonymous

Possibly lol.

Think she was either part Asian, or Native, was hard to tell, was mostly white, but I could tell with her hair and facial features. She seemed above medium class, but not high class.

They call Vancouver Hongcouver, so she is part Oriental.

Anonymous

Blazor, what do you think about moving the Look at That Ass thread out of the Gutter to rejected? It's basically PG-13.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Blazor, what do you think about moving the Look at That Ass thread out of the Gutter to rejected? It's basically PG-13.

I haven't seen it, so I can't comment on it.

Blazor

Possibly lol.

They call Vancouver Hongcouver, so she is part Oriental.

Lol gotcha. I honestly had to do a double take, thought maybe ol' Shen Li was paying me a visit to watch me play  :35ivrxd:

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"Blazor, what do you think about moving the Look at That Ass thread out of the Gutter to rejected? It's basically PG-13.

Fash would have a heart attack lol.

Besides, it is the most popular thread in there, and we dont have to worry about restrictions while its in there. I say we keep it where its ass, I mean at, cause the last thing we want is to see a fine ass deleted  :laugh:

Anonymous

Besides, it is the most popular thread in there, and we dont have to worry about restrictions while its in there. I say we keep it where its ass, I mean at, cause the last thing we want is to see a fine ass deleted  :laugh:

It is a really good thread that I say has mASS appeal. :laugh3:

Let more people see the Gutter. It's a good thread.

Anonymous

It's staying there.

Blazor

It really is fantASStic!  :laugh:

Blazor

Waiting on the plumber.

Anonymous

It really is fantASStic!  :laugh:

It is. Shen Li has done a good job.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Waiting on the plumber.

It better be fixed by the time you get home.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blazor"Waiting on the plumber.

It better be fixed by the time you get home.

I already am home, havent went to work yet. In case they needed access into the house or something.

They showed up 30 minutes ago down the road. Saw 'em walking around, and in their phones. Saw 'em sitting in the truck, so I walked down there, and even as I was standing beside the door, they were on their phones and oblivious to me. Finally saw me, and turned out the one was on the phone with the manager discussing price. He told me the tanks were full again. So I told him how it got emptied on Monday, and mine still had an issue. So, he said they were gonna camera the whole system, and then come to mine. Ugh, more time to wait to go to work.

He also told me that the landlord said if it was between the access line and my house it was on me. But I told him not if it was underground. And I'll gladly explain to the landlord, that if I were to pull my trailer out, Im not suppose to dig up sewer lines and take 'em! Dumbass.