The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Odinson"Real rednecks have a crapper/shithouse and a well...

I have a fine old barrel I converted into a shitter. I just need to find a good Spic gal to shine it for old Herman.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I have a fine old barrel I converted into a shitter. I just need to find a good Spic gal to shine it for old Herman.

I'm going to ask old Oak if she is looking for some extra work over Christmas.

Anonymous

I'm going to ask old Oak if she is looking for some extra work over Christmas.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Blazor"He also showed me where facebook (I think, or youtube) deleted one of his videos, deemed "unsafe for children" lol. Was a video with my nephew, showing how you can turn a BB gun, into a .22 rifle lol.

Yup, piece of foil on the end of the barrel, with the .22 bullet inside it. The BB has enough velocity to hit the back, ignite and fire the .22 bullet.

Have you seen the .22 in a straw trick?

These guys are good. The Cleverlys. Hilarious concept that is well done. Something to think about.

">

">

Grandson was talking about getting grand daughters electric guitar (that I gave her 10 years ago and she doesn't use) and getting me to show him some things. That will be painful...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Blazor"He also showed me where facebook (I think, or youtube) deleted one of his videos, deemed "unsafe for children" lol. Was a video with my nephew, showing how you can turn a BB gun, into a .22 rifle lol.

Yup, piece of foil on the end of the barrel, with the .22 bullet inside it. The BB has enough velocity to hit the back, ignite and fire the .22 bullet.

These guys are good. The Cleverlys. Hilarious concept that is well done. Something to think about.

">

">

Grandson was talking about getting grand daughters electric guitar (that I gave her 10 years ago and she doesn't use) and getting me to show him some things. That will be painful...LOL
Do eet gramps.

Anonymous

">

">

They are different.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I hope your plumbing is working Blazor.

It's like a week now.

Maybe it's fixed now.

Nope, still nothing, I stayed at the gf's place over the weekend. They still havent replied to me email on Friday, nor returned my call. I just sent another email.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Got the well lol.

If I had an outhouse, at least I would have somewhere to shit and piss. I dont mind using them.

All this makes me wanna start shitting in a bag and sling it on the Landlords front door.

Blazor

">

">

I've heard of the straw trick, but not seen it.

I'll check those vids during lunch.

Thats cool on the grandson  ac_smile

I wish I had some musical talent in my family to show me things.

It dont have to be that painful lol. Show him some things to get him started and point him to some youtube videos. Going to that Jam helped me immensely!

Went to that Jam last night at the lady's house that is over the Wednesday Jam, was good turn out, and they made real good food. Had some soup and some white chicken chili. She showed me some spice to put on it, and I start shaking it out, then her eyes got real big, and she was like "Blazor! That stuff is hot!" lol. It was but was so good lol.

Also got my new bow over the weekend. I like it! Less bounce, weighted and balanced better too.

Anonymous

It's like a week now.

Maybe it's fixed now.

Nope, still nothing, I stayed at the gf's place over the weekend. They still havent replied to me email on Friday, nor returned my call. I just sent another email.

Unbelievable. Is the whole mobile home park or just one or two mobiles?

Blazor

It's like a week now.

Maybe it's fixed now.

Unbelievable. Is the whole mobile home park or just one or two mobiles?

Well, according to the plumber that was there Friday (in the park, not my home), the tanks and drain lines were full. I dont "think" anyone else is having issues, Im just at the lower end near the tank. I dont know if stuff flowed up and clogged mine, or what is going on, cant find out anything.

Blazor

Landlord finally called, supposedly its not and underground clog, but I thought it was since I was able to make it down at least 10 feet with a cheap snake. Anyway, plumber be there Wednesday afternoon. I'll have to take my toilet up so they can go through it. Dont think Im getting charged for it.

Blazor

Found out as far as Scottish clans go, Im part of the Buchanan Clan.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"Found out as far as Scottish clans go, Im part of the Buchanan Clan.

Probably clan Campbell for me (not sure how clans work). Robert Burns (Scottish poet) is a very distant relative. Burns is regarded as a sept of clan Campbell.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Found out as far as Scottish clans go, Im part of the Buchanan Clan.

Probably clan Campbell for me (not sure how clans work). Robert Burns (Scottish poet) is a very distant relative. Burns is regarded as a sept of clan Campbell.

What is a clan?

Print
User actions