The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Blazor"Found out as far as Scottish clans go, Im part of the Buchanan Clan.

Probably clan Campbell for me (not sure how clans work). Robert Burns (Scottish poet) is a very distant relative. Burns is regarded as a sept of clan Campbell.

What is a clan?

A family.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Found out as far as Scottish clans go, Im part of the Buchanan Clan.

Probably clan Campbell for me (not sure how clans work). Robert Burns (Scottish poet) is a very distant relative. Burns is regarded as a sept of clan Campbell.

What is a clan?

A family.

Nah, it's Cu Clux.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Herman"Blazor, what do you think about moving the Look at That Ass thread out of the Gutter to rejected? It's basically PG-13.

Fash would have a heart attack lol.

Besides, it is the most popular thread in there, and we dont have to worry about restrictions while its in there. I say we keep it where its ass, I mean at, cause the last thing we want is to see a fine ass deleted  :laugh:

Everybody who sees that thread, loves it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

What is a clan?

A family.

Nah, it's Cu Clux.

ha ha

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"He also showed me where facebook (I think, or youtube) deleted one of his videos, deemed "unsafe for children" lol. Was a video with my nephew, showing how you can turn a BB gun, into a .22 rifle lol.

Yup, piece of foil on the end of the barrel, with the .22 bullet inside it. The BB has enough velocity to hit the back, ignite and fire the .22 bullet.

Have you seen the .22 in a straw trick?

These guys are good. The Cleverlys. Hilarious concept that is well done. Something to think about.

">

">

Grandson was talking about getting grand daughters electric guitar (that I gave her 10 years ago and she doesn't use) and getting me to show him some things. That will be painful...LOL

I liked these renditions  :laugh:

"Durn right its better than yours!"  :laugh:

Believe it or not, I do this too some nights when Im drinking, where I put a Southern spin on certain modern songs, with a heavy Southern accent  :laugh:

Comes off hilarious lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Oh ok thats cool  :thumbup:

Yes, my family is a sept of Buchanan.

Oddly enough, the town of Buchanan is right down the road from me, and a LOT of my family is buried there. They lived there at the time, and fought in the War of Northern Aggression. They were part of the bridge blowing up to keep the Northern troops from crossing.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

What is a clan?

A family.

Nah, it's Cu Clux.

I dont need no sheets  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"Blazor, what do you think about moving the Look at That Ass thread out of the Gutter to rejected? It's basically PG-13.

Besides, it is the most popular thread in there, and we dont have to worry about restrictions while its in there. I say we keep it where its ass, I mean at, cause the last thing we want is to see a fine ass deleted  :laugh:

:thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I don't post there, but I always check new posts. Good job Shen. :thumbup:

Blazor

In case anyone is wondering, Im on day 13 of no plumbing.

Plumber was suppose to be here yesterday at 1. I called at 3 and they said they wasnt coming, that it was too big a job for them. This was the plumber the landlord called. So, I called the landlord, and he was on the way to Georgia, and didnt know what to do. So I called the original plumber I called, and they are coming out tomorrow morning. At this point, I dont care if I have to pay the bill, but I will deduct it from my lot rent.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"In case anyone is wondering, Im on day 13 of no plumbing.

Plumber was suppose to be here yesterday at 1. I called at 3 and they said they wasnt coming, that it was too big a job for them. This was the plumber the landlord called. So, I called the landlord, and he was on the way to Georgia, and didnt know what to do. So I called the original plumber I called, and they are coming out tomorrow morning. At this point, I dont care if I have to pay the bill, but I will deduct it from my lot rent.

You are getting the run around and it sucks.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Yes, yes it does  :sad:

Im hoping tomorrow will be the day, and its a Friday the 13th lol. My worry, is that the plumber will run into a root or collapsed pipe underground. If that happens, they will prolly try and not fix it tomorrow, gonna be cold and rainy. Maybe I should trap his van in til shit gets fixed lol.

Anonymous

Im hoping tomorrow will be the day, and its a Friday the 13th lol. My worry, is that the plumber will run into a root or collapsed pipe underground. If that happens, they will prolly try and not fix it tomorrow, gonna be cold and rainy. Maybe I should trap his van in til shit gets fixed lol.

If nothing is fixed by tomorrow take the bull by the horns and get it fixed and deduct the cost from your lot fees.

Blazor

If nothing is fixed by tomorrow take the bull by the horns and get it fixed and deduct the cost from your lot fees.

Thats pretty much what Im doing  :laugh:

I aint playing around anymore. I aint going through another weekend nor into next week. I got things I gotta do!

Anonymous

Thats pretty much what Im doing  :laugh:

I aint playing around anymore. I aint going through another weekend nor into next week. I got things I gotta do!

This shouldn't have lasted two days let alone two weeks.