The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"This shit again Blazor. No pun intended.

:laugh:

Its the diarrhea of slum lords! lol

Oh they were quick to reply earlier. Any time I include the owner of the company and threaten with legal action they be quick lol.

Cheers my friend! And all the Cashews!  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

You are keeping a good attitude about it. I would have killed somebody by now.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"You are keeping a good attitude about it. I would have killed somebody by now.

Oh man I've been pissed. I could really fuck their world up if I wanted. Had this happened 20 years ago, I would've been apocalyptic lol. One learns patience and understanding as one raises children and gets older. Om Mani Pädme Hum (surprised we dont have a Buddha emoji)  :JC_pray:

I wont deny the diabolical thoughts that have gone through my head though lol. Like for instance, making a website, with certain keywords that would rank so high, the site I make would show up between their website and their facebook lol. And depict the treatment I've received with the pic of the sewer clog. Then we would see how well his real estate company would do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Herman"You are keeping a good attitude about it. I would have killed somebody by now.

Oh man I've been pissed. I could really fuck their world up if I wanted. Had this happened 20 years ago, I would've been apocalyptic lol. One learns patience and understanding as one raises children and gets older. Om Mani Pädme Hum (surprised we dont have a Buddha emoji)  :JC_pray:

I wont deny the diabolical thoughts that have gone through my head though lol. Like for instance, making a website, with certain keywords that would rank so high, the site I make would show up between their website and their facebook lol. And depict the treatment I've received with the pic of the sewer clog. Then we would see how well his real estate company would do.

Most people would have went that route by the third day.

Anonymous

Where I live the owner would be forced to fix your plumbing.

Quoteensure [size=150]the rental premises are habitable at the beginning and throughout the tenancy [/size](for example, there are no bed bugs and the heat is working)

habitable means the rental premises meet the Minimum Housing and Health Standards under the Public Health Act (PDF, 508 KB) and Housing Regulation (PDF, 267 KB)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Where I live the owner would be forced to fix your plumbing.

Quoteensure [size=150]the rental premises are habitable at the beginning and throughout the tenancy [/size](for example, there are no bed bugs and the heat is working)

habitable means the rental premises meet the Minimum Housing and Health Standards under the Public Health Act (PDF, 508 KB) and Housing Regulation (PDF, 267 KB)

Maybe Blazor is not aware of what his rights are..

I don't know his state's laws, but there must be protections in cases like his.

Blazor

Oh I've already threatened them with VA law. Its a breach of warranty of habitability, and plumbing code violations, prolly a health code violation too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Oh I've already threatened them with VA law. Its a breach of warranty of habitability, and plumbing code violations, prolly a health code violation too.

Threaten to split his frickin skull. See how fast you get your shitter fixed.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"Oh I've already threatened them with VA law. Its a breach of warranty of habitability, and plumbing code violations, prolly a health code violation too.

Threaten to split his frickin skull. See how fast you get your shitter fixed.

I already told 'em I aint the one to be messed with.

Anonymous

Has your plumbing situation been resolved yet?

Blazor

Quote from: "Velvet"Has your plumbing situation been resolved yet?

"Supposedly" they suppose to be there today to fix things, we'll see.

Anonymous

Modern plumbing is overrated. Give me a port a potty, a bucket and a stream any day.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Modern plumbing is overrated. Give me a port a potty, a bucket and a stream any day.

Says the single guy  :laugh:

Dude, Im with ya, as Im all for camping and what not lol. But these ladies seem to think otherwise  :laugh:

Blazor

They had to camera the line AGAIN, since they had to use their locator to find it. Which meant I had to leave work early and meet them at the house so they could go through the toilet drain again. They were also digging when I got home, found one root that was as big as my arm lol, but the clog was further up, barely under the trailer. They be back tomorrow with equipment.

As far as the water pressure, they did dial it back, but I found sediment in the sink filter, so that was partially it, but the pressure still sucks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Says the single guy  :laugh:

Dude, Im with ya, as Im all for camping and what not lol. But these ladies seem to think otherwise  :laugh:

If you believe that guy is into roughing it, you believe Trudeau's carbon tax will stop climate change.