The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Was a damn good time at the Jam tonight, 21 of us! 10 fiddlers!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"Well I went to a Celtic Jam the other day for the first time. Was pretty fun! Totally different experience, and playing styles. They put me on the spot to play a tune, so I did Cluck Old Hen. Man, with the Celtic drum going, I was grooving! Hell, that drum helped me groove to all the other tunes too lol, even though I didnt know them. Of course I still sucked to a degree, but I did my best lol. I'll go back for sure.

I like some Celtic music.

ac_smile

:thumbup:

Cant wait for St. Patrick's Day!

Me too, but for different reasons..

March 17 means milder weather is just around the corner.

Well then, not so much different after all lol. Its one of the main reasons I like it too, it signifies Spring to me, and the end to Winter depression lol.

Spring officially starts around March 21, but it doesn't feel like spring until about the second week of April.

Speaking of April, this year, April will be 4-20, and many stoners will be celebrating all month long  :laugh:  With the big shebang on 4/20/20, around 4:20.

I won't be.

Its ok, I understand  :empathy:

I posted a song in the Pulse you might like.

ac_smile

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"Was a damn good time at the Jam tonight, 21 of us! 10 fiddlers!

That sounds like fun...

Kinda like this was....well except it was 105F in the shade. 1,856 guitars playing the same song at the same time at the same place.

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Blazor"Was a damn good time at the Jam tonight, 21 of us! 10 fiddlers!

That sounds like fun...

Kinda like this was....well except it was 105F in the shade. 1,856 guitars playing the same song at the same time at the same place.

">

Crap! I cant watch it, might be able to at work. My browser isnt HTML5 compatible lol, fuck you youtube!

Thats crazy!

Blazor

New tune Im learning, Spotted Pony....

">http://fiddlesean.com/resources/MP3/Spo ... -69bpm.mp3">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"New tune Im learning, Spotted Pony....

Is that you playing Blazor?

Blazor

:laugh:

No, I just started it today lol, its what Im going by.

This is close to how it sounds at the Jam I go to.....

">

Anonymous

No, I just started it today lol, its what Im going by.

This is close to how it sounds at the Jam I go to.....

">

That's very nice.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Blazor

Played a board game with some friends last night, think it was called Bamboozled? You had to spin the dial, and it would land on a color of jelly bean. The trick was though, you never knew if it was gonna be a bad flavor or a good flavor, cause they 2 flavors would have the same color. Well, let me tell ya, stink bug, dirty dishwater, and canned dog food, did not taste very good hahahaha.

Blazor

Was fun watching everyones reactions lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Played a board game with some friends last night, think it was called Bamboozled? You had to spin the dial, and it would land on a color of jelly bean. The trick was though, you never knew if it was gonna be a bad flavor or a good flavor, cause they 2 flavors would have the same color. Well, let me tell ya, stink bug, dirty dishwater, and canned dog food, did not taste very good hahahaha.

All jelly beans are bad. Pure frickin sugar. :yuk:

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"Played a board game with some friends last night, think it was called Bamboozled? You had to spin the dial, and it would land on a color of jelly bean. The trick was though, you never knew if it was gonna be a bad flavor or a good flavor, cause they 2 flavors would have the same color. Well, let me tell ya, stink bug, dirty dishwater, and canned dog food, did not taste very good hahahaha.

10 jelly beans aint much lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

10 jelly beans aint much lol.

Brother, sugar makes me sick in a real frickin hurry. Besides, I cannot stand the taste of sweet crap.

Anonymous

I never played that game..

If I do, it won't be with jelly beans.

Blazor

I never played that game..

If I do, it won't be with jelly beans.

Um, thats what it comes with Fash lol.

https://cdn-tp1.mozu.com/9046-11441/cms/11441/files/b167d5dc-4913-4caf-b013-7a57ad4845db?max=650">

https://cdn-tp1.mozu.com/9046-m1/cms/files/beanboozled4thspinner-1.png">