The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"Dont know if I mentioned it, but I started going to a Celtic Jam a few weeks ago. I decided the first tune Im gonna learn, Swallowtail Jig. This girl does real good at teaching it, and she plays it very quickly at first. Eventually I'll work up to that lol, but for now, its slow, and learning.

">

That kinda music goes well with barrel wash.

Indeed it does! Im fairly tipsy right now lolol  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Blazor"Dont know if I mentioned it, but I started going to a Celtic Jam a few weeks ago. I decided the first tune Im gonna learn, Swallowtail Jig. This girl does real good at teaching it, and she plays it very quickly at first. Eventually I'll work up to that lol, but for now, its slow, and learning.

">

I aint. That is so frickin unfair.

Blazor

">

:laugh:

I will drink one for you my friend lol  ac_drinks

Anonymous

">

The cementers are going to be here between 2 and 4 am. I am the wellsite supervisor. I have to be sober when they are here. :negative:

Blazor

">

The cementers are going to be here between 2 and 4 am. I am the wellsite supervisor. I have to be sober when they are here. :negative:

Ugh, thats TOO fucking early!

I will drink double for you lololol. One moment .....

Anonymous

">

You prick. I am jealous.

Blazor

">

You prick. I am jealous.

Hahaha, Im honestly sorry my friend. I meant it in good will lol. Want me to drink another? I'LL DO ITR!!!

Anonymous

">

You prick. I am jealous.

Hahaha, Im honestly sorry my friend. I meant it in good will lol. Want me to drink another? I'LL DO ITR!!!
Man, I want a thimble or two of swish.

Anonymous

">

You prick. I am jealous.

Man, I want a thimble or two of swish.
Have a nice green tea instead.

Blazor

Such a buzz kill Fash lol. Green tea is for morning, whiskey for eveing lol.

Blazor

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Such a buzz kill Fash lol. Green tea is for morning, whiskey for eveing lol.

Green tea is nice in the evening.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"Such a buzz kill Fash lol. Green tea is for morning, whiskey for eveing lol.

I normally dont do caffeine after lunch. I do like some green tea though. Wish I had some of that Safari Green tea that I got at a Chinese tea shop in Seattle last time I was there. That was SO good.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I normally dont do caffeine after lunch. I do like some green tea though. Wish I had some of that Safari Green tea that I got at a Chinese tea shop in Seattle last time I was there. That was SO good.

Taiwan has some excellent green teas..

I'll bring some back with me.

Anonymous

Blaze, less than two months to that pasty white celebration called St Paddys.  ac_dance

Print
User actions