The best topic

Replies: 10518
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:56:41 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
What does he do?

In the medical field. Been going to college forever it seems. Thats why he moved to Seattle, better schooling and more affordable (the schooling).

A doc? Will be someday?

Think hes studying to be a shrink. I know hes an RN right now at least.

He's going from being a Registered Nurse to a psychiatrist?

That's a big career move.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Im not gonna lie, I try to keep up with him, thats the last I knew he was doing lol, and the last that I knew he was studying for lol. I know hes changed it up a lil here and there. His other half is an accountant.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Im not gonna lie, I try to keep up with him, thats the last I knew he was doing lol, and the last that I knew he was studying for lol. I know hes changed it up a lil here and there. His other half is an accountant.

As well as a cowboy, a button man for Cosa Nostra and a live crash test dummy. :laugh3:

Blazor

As well as a cowboy, a button man for Cosa Nostra and a live crash test dummy. :laugh3:

:laugh:

Nah he been in the medical field since before he moved out there, same with his schooling. I have to admit Im proud of him  ac_smile  Hes 14 years younger than me.

Anonymous

Nah he been in the medical field since before he moved out there, same with his schooling. I have to admit Im proud of him  ac_smile  Hes 14 years younger than me.

That's a big age difference.

Blazor

That's a big age difference.

My sis is 7 years younger than me, my bro is another 7 years younger than her, and my son is another 7 years younger than my bro lol.

Anonymous

You took some great pictures Blazor. I wouldn't want to live in Seattle though. It's for rich progressives.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"You took some great pictures Blazor. I wouldn't want to live in Seattle though. It's for rich progressives.

Thanks! Did seem for richer folks, and liberals lol.

Main things I liked was the food, ability to walk places, mountains and forestry, and the legal weed lololol. Weather wasnt bad as long as it wasnt raining.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"You took some great pictures Blazor. I wouldn't want to live in Seattle though. It's for rich progressives.

Figured you would like the train shot  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Main things I liked was the food, ability to walk places, mountains and forestry, and the legal weed lololol. Weather wasnt bad as long as it wasnt raining.

A week in Seattle would be more than enough for me.

Anonymous

Figured you would like the train shot  :thumbup:

Burlington Northern Santa Fe. The largest class one railway on the continent.

Anonymous

Toronto is nearly as expensive as Seattle and Vancouver. It does not offer the West coast natural beauty. In fact, smog advisories in the summer are not uncommon.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Toronto is nearly as expensive as Seattle and Vancouver. It does not offer the West coast natural beauty. In fact, smog advisories in the summer are not uncommon.

Smog  :sad:

Glad some of y'all are telling me these things. My brother has been trying to get me to move there lol.

Anonymous

Glad some of y'all are telling me these things. My brother has been trying to get me to move there lol.

To Toronto? Why would your brother in Seattle tell you to move to Toronto, Ontario, Canada?

Blazor

To Toronto? Why would your brother in Seattle tell you to move to Toronto, Ontario, Canada?

No lol, to Seattle. I was under the impression you meant that Seattle was like Toronto  :laugh: