The best topic

Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Blazor

Woooooooooooooo! Where are my Southerners, my Libertarians, my Scots Irish people, my fellow country men, my defenders of Liberty, my KFC eating booty girls, my golf swinging patriots, my campfire having... whiskey pouring... sons of guns!!!! Where ye be!!!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blazor

And Pricsilla! Cause someone gots to dance with me!

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=385954 time=1602127258 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=385952 time=1602127023 user_id=1689
Brother, you got to see Street Survivors: The True Story of the Lynyrd Skynyrd Plane Crash.

Never heard of it! Whats it about?

It is a movie about the final days and the plane crash that killed Ronnie Van Zant. It's based on the account of drummer Artimus Pyle. Actors played the members of Skynyrd. That band were the true bad boys of rock and roll, not Mick Jagger and those fruity little pussies in the Stones.

Actors playing Aerosmith are in the movie too. They were supposed to be on that plane, not Skynyrd.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=385967 time=1602128785 user_id=1689
Quote from: Blazor post_id=385954 time=1602127258 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=385952 time=1602127023 user_id=1689
Brother, you got to see Street Survivors: The True Story of the Lynyrd Skynyrd Plane Crash.

Never heard of it! Whats it about?

It is a movie about the final days and the plane crash that killed Ronnie Van Zant. Actors played the members of Skynyrd. That band were the true bad boys, not Mick Jagger and those fruity little pussies in the Stones.

Actors playing Aerosmith are in the movie too. They were supposed to be on that plane, not Skynyrd.

I'll have to check it out!

Speaking of which, Youtube knows me so well.....

">

Blazor

Damn JOBs, these new fuckers wont stay lit! Unless you hot boxxing the fucker the shit goes out! Im gonna have to denounce this brand henceforth.

Blazor

Song called Zip Coon lol, never heard the name, but recognized the tune!

">

Anonymous

I am the world's number one Skynyrd fan. You may not enjoy the movie as much as I did.  

I have seen the band with little brother Johnnie, but I would have given my last drop of barrel wash to see them in their hey day with Ronnie Van Zant.

Blazor

Old Zip Coon! lololol

Its a feel good Blazor night. Stomping my feet to the beat. Man, I wish, for one night, all of us could get together 'round a bonfire. Would be a hell'a shin'dig!

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=385973 time=1602129551 user_id=1689
I am the world's number one Skynyrd fan. You may not enjoy the movie as much as I did.  

I have seen the band with little brother Johnnie, but I would have given my last drop of barrel wash to see them in their hey day with Ronnie Van Zant.

I believe ya lol. Im a Skynard fan, believe me, but I think you are the greater fan lol. Whenever Freebird comes on though, I HAVE to play it, out of respect to my dad and uncle. It shall be my funeral music as well some day. Simple Man I cant skip either, damn good songs.

Blazor

The spirits have been disturbed, the South shall rise again, the Ghost of Robert E Lee shall lift all our spirits. Let the tide of Red flow across the nation, sweep away the DemonRats.

">

Blazor

I've been sitting up drinking with Robert E Lee lol....

">

Blazor

Blaze aint no Soy Boy! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Trump 2020 motherfuckin libtartds! Cant stop the Trump Train! WOOOOO motherfuckng WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! lololol

Blazor

Print
User actions