The best topic

Replies: 10579
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:10:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=393569 time=1607530126 user_id=56
Oh fuck Blaze, I took a look at BF this morning. Yes, they have more traffic since SG is imploding and old white libtards exit the cancel culture at CBT. However, it's the same boring, repetitive US political stupidity that was on both SG and CBT or social media for that matter. Nothing ever changes. Well, except that my firm belief that universal suffrage is insanity is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. The fucking debate is over.

Yup lol.

At least we can say what we want vs social media.

Was hoping political shit die down after November, but then fraud. So its still going on.

I still like to tell them how much of a hero Kyle is  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=393572 time=1607530599 user_id=2221
Oh fuck Blaze, I took a look at BF this morning. Yes, they have more traffic since SG is imploding and old white libtards exit the cancel culture at CBT. However, it's the same boring, repetitive US political stupidity that was on both SG and CBT or social media for that matter. Nothing ever changes. Well, except that my firm belief that universal suffrage is insanity is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. The fucking debate is over.

Yup lol.

Was hoping political shit die down after November, but then fraud. So its still going on.

I won't register/post on another forum like that. It's an insult to the intelligence of a Chinese third grader, but not a an over the fucking hill white libtard with a liberal farts degree. Anything that's posted there, has been posted a bazillion times before. Scouring social media everyday for a new biased headline is not original content or interesting.

Besides, Halliday/Lotusbud/Shampain and so on couldn't pass a political literacy test if their lives depended on it. I'm surprised that Biggie posts among those obsessed halfwits. If you added up all the combined understanding of US politics on these forums, it wouldn't equal half of Renee's knowledge. However, she wouldn't touch the new combined SG/CBT/BF with a ten metre disinfectant bargepole.....and neither will I. That horseshit is beneath me.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=393575 time=1607531167 user_id=56
Quote from: Blazor post_id=393572 time=1607530599 user_id=2221

Yup lol.

I won't register/post on another forum like that. It's an insult to the intelligence of a Chinese third grader, but not a on over the fucking hill white with a liberal farts degree. Anything that's posted there, has been posted a bazillion times before. Scouring the msm everyday for a new biased headline is not original content.

Besides, Halliday/Lotusbud/Shampain and so on couldn't pass a political literacy test if their lives depended on it. I'm surprised that Biggie posts among those obsessed halfwits. If you added up all the combined understanding of US politics on these forums, it wouldn't equal half of what Renee's knowledge. However, she wouldn't touch the new combined SG/CBT/BF with ten metre disinfectant bargepole.....and neither will I. That horseshit is beneath me.

Right on, I totally get that.

It still has its fun moments, and I like a lot of the posters there. The rest we pummel  :evilthoughts2:

I dont think anyone here saw the pic I posted a page back last night lol.

Anonymous

I saw what Shen Li is talking about during the brief time I posted at SG. Forums are for discussions. Spamming memes and name calling belong on social media.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=393577 time=1607531517 user_id=2221
It still has its fun moments, and I like a lot of the posters there. The rest we pummel  :evilthoughts2:

Not the US politics horseshit, which is the bulk of BF now that the two feeder forums are dying out. Pummelling means who can be more of a petulant idiot.

I like a lot of people from SG too. However, they always gravitate towards these circular idiotic political arguments everywhere they post. As I said, it's beneath me.

I post more in the winter than any other time of the year. I'm here for shitz and gigglez only though. I can understand flea's frustrations with politics taking over her forum. When that happens to a forum, the fun is gone and the board struggles. In time, BF will regret providing a refuge for two barely hobbling political boards. You can take that to the bank. So, I guess enjoy that boring, repetitive stupidity while you can. History shows it may not be around all that long.

BTW, what pic are you talking about?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=393581 time=1607532804 user_id=56

Not the US politics horseshit, which is the bulk of BF now that the two feeder forums are dying out. Pummelling means who can be more of a petulant idiot.

I like a lot of people from SG too. However, they always gravitate towards these circular idiotic political arguments everywhere they post. As I said, it's beneath me.

I post more in the winter than any other time of the year. I'm here for shitz and gigglez only though. I can understand flea's frustrations with politics taking over her forum. When that happens to a forum, the fun is gone and the board struggles. In time, BF will regret providing a refuge for two barely hobbling political boards. You can take that to the bank. So, I guess enjoy that boring, repetitive stupidity while you can. History shows it may not be around all that long.

This is why I like Blurt so much......he doesn't repost every headline that reinforces his own political beliefs..

Politics is stealing the fun from these forums.

Blazor

I for one would like to get back to the fun too.

Lol this pic of me and my "son" from a few years ago lol.....

https://i.ibb.co/PryG3pn/Blaze-Kyle2.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=393587 time=1607533865 user_id=2221

I saw this yesterday..

To be frank, it looks like someone's face has been photoshopped on your son's body..

The picture doesn't look natural.

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=393588 time=1607534423 user_id=3254

I saw this yesterday..

To be frank, it looks like someone's face has been photoshopped on your son's body..

Thats cause it IS Photoshopped!  :laugh:

The face is Kyle Rittenhouse  :laugh:

I didnt want to expose my real son lol.

Blazor

My Christmas lights lol. I didnt do up a tree, just hung ornaments from lights from the ceiling lol.

https://i.ibb.co/SnzGxBB/lights.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=393606 time=1607539696 user_id=2221

I saw this yesterday..

Who?

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=393613 time=1607544672 user_id=2221
My Christmas lights lol. I didnt do up a tree, just hung ornaments from lights from the ceiling lol.

That's different.

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=393615 time=1607544816 user_id=3254

I saw this yesterday..

Who?

Kyle Rittenhouse! The Kenosha Kid! The one the media made a big fuss over, that was attacked, and shot some people defending himself.

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=393616 time=1607544910 user_id=3254
Quote from: Blazor post_id=393613 time=1607544672 user_id=2221

That's different.

It is  :laugh:

I like it though.

More lights behind me in that photo, that are different colors.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=393620 time=1607546672 user_id=2221
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=393615 time=1607544816 user_id=3254

I saw this yesterday..

Who?

Kyle Rittenhouse! The Kenosha Kid! The one the media made a big fuss over, that was attacked, and shot some people defending himself.

I avoid American media propaganda.