The best topic

Replies: 10580
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:26:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

priscilla1961

Quote from: kiebers post_id=395350 time=1608992332 user_id=193
I think this goes here... :laugh:

">

:roll:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

I knew Blazor would like it.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=395403 time=1609028287 user_id=56
Hey Blaze, how was your Christmas?

Pretty good!

Think this was the first time I did Christmas dinner for all the family at my house (10 folks came). Usually I go to 3 places or so lol. But my son got a ShenLi Brand turkey (big ass lol) from his work, and I got a ham from mine (more Blazor size ass lol), so I figured why not since I had all the meat  :laugh:

I made fudge and Strawberry salad (the stuff with pretzels, and jello and cool whip and stuff) for dessert. I baked a 22lb turkey, a 10lb ham, made homemade mac and cheese, homemade baked beans, mashed garlic red taters, honey butter biscuits, and gravy. My sister brought green beans, a snack tray, and truffles. My sister in law brought broccoli casserole. My father in law brought stuffing patties. I also made Christmas punch, with ginger ale, pineapple juice, and lime sherbert. Had a spread! My turkey was perfect, golden brown and juicy.

My dad's wife asked for a pumpkin roll as a Christmas present. Never came and got it! Took me 4 hours to make, and now its sitting in my fridge lol. Trying to figure out who to give it to. Fuck there is too much food here for me to eat lol. I imagine its ok to freeze turkey and ham.

How 'bout y'all?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=395435 time=1609035545 user_id=1689
Blazor had guests, just like old Herman did. Hell, they are still here.

My nephew stayed here for 5 days lol. We had fun. He turned 21 earlier this week.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=395515 time=1609094677 user_id=2221

Pretty good!

Think this was the first time I did Christmas dinner for all the family at my house (10 folks came). Usually I go to 3 places or so lol. But my son got a ShenLi Brand turkey (big ass lol) from his work, and I got a ham from mine (more Blazor size ass lol), so I figured why not since I had all the meat  :laugh:

I made fudge and Strawberry salad (the stuff with pretzels, and jello and cool whip and stuff) for dessert. I baked a 22lb turkey, a 10lb ham, made homemade mac and cheese, homemade baked beans, mashed garlic red taters, honey butter biscuits, and gravy. My sister brought green beans, a snack tray, and truffles. My sister in law brought broccoli casserole. My father in law brought stuffing patties. I also made Christmas punch, with ginger ale, pineapple juice, and lime sherbert. Had a spread! My turkey was perfect, golden brown and juicy.

My dad's wife asked for a pumpkin roll as a Christmas present. Never came and got it! Took me 4 hours to make, and now its sitting in my fridge lol. Trying to figure out who to give it to. Fuck there is too much food here for me to eat lol. I imagine its ok to freeze turkey and ham.

How 'bout y'all?

You had all those people over you frickin rebel you. The old lady and I had my son, my daughter in law and my grand daughter over. In fact, they are still here.

I slaughtered a turkey, and we served some Ukrainian and Mongolian-Chinese goodies. Good times, good barrel wash and good weed.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=395519 time=1609095288 user_id=1689
Quote from: Blazor post_id=395515 time=1609094677 user_id=2221

Pretty good!

How 'bout y'all?

You had all those people over you frickin rebel you. The old lady and I had my son, my daughter in law and my grand daughter over. In fact, they are still here.

I slaughtered a turkey, and we served some Ukrainian and Mongolian-Chinese goodies. Good times, good barrel wash and good weed.

Darn tootin' Im a Rebel  :thumbup:

Northam's mandate was no more than 10, so I was slightly disappointed that a few people didnt come to make it over that number hahaha.

Damn man, that sounds good. You buy me a plane ticket next year, and I'll partake in all that lol.

Anonymous

It was just my wife and I on Christmas day. I got in early in the morning from a trip to Kenora. We had turkey, stuffing, mixed vegetables. Then we made a pot of tea and watched Christmas movies we recorded.

Anonymous

We had seven people at our house on Christmas eve. Christmas day, I took my sons to see my dad and his skank wife. He bought them lots of toys as he always does.

We had a couple of single guest friends of my husband. Fuck the provincial rules.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=395573 time=1609117949 user_id=56
We had seven people at our house on Christmas eve. Christmas day, I took my sons to see my dad and his skank wife. He bought them lots of toys as he always does.

We had a couple of single guest friends of my husband. Fuck the provincial rules.

Fuck yeah ShenLi!  ac_drinks

Skank wife hahahahaha.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=395553 time=1609114432 user_id=2015
It was just my wife and I on Christmas day. I got in early in the morning from a trip to Kenora. We had turkey, stuffing, mixed vegetables. Then we made a pot of tea and watched Christmas movies we recorded.

Sounds pleasant Iron, but if you normally have family, you should have. Fuck these motherfuckers. Im a grown motherfucking man and so is most my family! They grown! We do what we want lol.

Anonymous

That's risky.

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=395580 time=1609120263 user_id=3254

That's risky.

The single guest friends prolly had no one to eat with. I say good for ShenLi  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=395602 time=1609169117 user_id=2221

That's risky.

The single guest friends prolly had no one to eat with. I say good for ShenLi  :thumbup:

That's what Shen Li told me.

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=395603 time=1609177033 user_id=3254
Quote from: Blazor post_id=395602 time=1609169117 user_id=2221

That's risky.

That's what Shen Li told me.

I would've done the same thing as ShenLi did then. No one should eat alone on Christmas, no matter what the government says.

Anonymous

They were single friends of my husband. They had no symptoms and they weren't in contact with anyone who tested positive.