The best topic

Replies: 10607
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 08, 2024, 10:33:33 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=411917 time=1621995620 user_id=2221

Right. I know folks like that too. And I also know folks that got really sick. And also folks that died from it.

Im curious if any females have had the reported menstrual cycle disruption. Its a personal thing so I havent asked about.

We wont know on the infertility or cancer til later on. But its possible, based on some of the ingredients.

Deaths are already climbing from it. Among other severe symptoms.

Yes, other vaxxes took years to develop, this one was in months.

Of course not.  I had no side effects, nor did my husband. Mom had a sore arm the next day.

The cancer claim misrepresents a 2018 Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center study. The people involved with the study said  there is no truth to the claim. The institute said conspiracy theorists drew incorrect conclusions. This is they same fucking thing climate alarmists do with NOAA studies.

While the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines rely on new technology, mRNA vaccines have been tested on humans before for other infectious diseases like Zika. The mRNA technology has been available for years. Despite what the claims in the article, medical experts say mRNA from vaccines cannot cause cancer because it lasts in the body for only a brief period of time.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=411924 time=1621996896 user_id=56

Right. I know folks like that too. And I also know folks that got really sick. And also folks that died from it.

Im curious if any females have had the reported menstrual cycle disruption. Its a personal thing so I havent asked about.

We wont know on the infertility or cancer til later on. But its possible, based on some of the ingredients.

Of course not.  I had no side effects, nor did my husband. Mom had a sore arm the next day.

The cancer claim misrepresents a 2018 Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center study. The people involved with the study said  there is no truth to the claim. The institute said conspiracy theorists drew incorrect conclusions. This is they same fucking thing climate alarmists do with NOAA studies.

While the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines rely on new technology, mRNA vaccines have been tested on humans before for other infectious diseases like Zika. The mRNA technology has been available for years. Despite what the claims in the article, medical experts say mRNA from vaccines cannot cause cancer because it lasts in the body for only a brief period of time.

Interesting. I've been curious.

I dont know, not sure I buy that. Hard to believe anything these days. I do know a LOT of Doctors are saying dont get the vax. We just dont hear about them due to censorship.

If it changes the DNA, how can it be temporary?

I hear lots of things, but I wont get all crazy on y'all. lol
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Well, Im off to bed, on the FLAT ground lol.

Anonymous

None of the vaccines interact with or alter your DNA in any way, and therefore cannot cause cancer.

Messenger RNA (mRNA) is not the same as DNA and cannot be combined with DNA to change your genetic code. Here's now mRNA vaccines actually work:

The mRNA vaccines use a tiny piece of the coronavirus' genetic code to teach your immune system how to make a protein that will trigger an immune response if you get infected. The mRNA is fragile, so after it delivers the instructions to your cells, it breaks down and disappears from the body (in about 72 hours). The mRNA never even goes into the nucleus of the cell — the part that contains your DNA.

Therefore, there is no truth to the myth that somehow the mRNA vaccine could inactivate the genes that suppress tumors.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=411925 time=1621997269 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=411924 time=1621996896 user_id=56

Interesting. I've been curious.

I dont know, not sure I buy that. Hard to believe anything these days. I do know a LOT of Doctors are saying dont get the vax. We just dont hear about them due to censorship.

If it changes the DNA, how can it be temporary?

I hear lots of things, but I wont get all crazy on y'all. lol

Shen Li's experience is typical of every person I know who has received at least a single dose..

Sixty per cent of adults in my province have received at least a single dose..

And mRNA vaccines do not change DNA.

there are crucial differences between DNA which carries all of the information we inherited from our parents and mRNA, which the Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines are made of. DNA is double-stranded, very very long and bundled up tightly together inside a part of the cell called the nucleus. mRNA is a single-stranded copy of a small part of DNA, which is routinely made in the nucleus, but then released into the main part of the cell so that the instructions it carries can be 'read' and made into a variety of proteins needed by the cell.

"mRNA is naturally made by the body, it encodes instructions for your body's cells to make protein. Any mRNA vaccine has the same purpose, to teach and train your body to make an immune response toward a particular pathogen, so if the pathogen gets into your body, your immune system can attack it," said Riordan.

In the case of mRNA vaccines against Covid-19, these are not made in the nucleus, rather they are injected into the arm to tell muscle cells how to make part of the viral "Spike" or "S" protein, a tiny part of the SARS-CoV2 coronavirus, which on its own has none of the negative effects of the virus itself.

"What's really reassuring about these mRNA vaccines, the mRNA never even goes into the nucleus, the part of the cell contains all of your own DNA and instructions," Riordan added.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/victoriaforster/2021/01/11/covid-19-vaccines-cant-alter-your-dna-heres-why/?sh=2ebba4ed2491">https://www.forbes.com/sites/victoriafo ... bba4ed2491">https://www.forbes.com/sites/victoriaforster/2021/01/11/covid-19-vaccines-cant-alter-your-dna-heres-why/?sh=2ebba4ed2491

Anonymous

^That's what it boils down to. It's based on ignorance. They think mRNA vaccines alters DNA which they don't.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=411929 time=1621998740 user_id=56
^That's what it boils down to. It's based on ignorance. They think mRNA vaccines alters DNA which they don't.
When I first heard that mRNA was used to develop the vaccines and how it was used, I knew that  the conspiracy cultist tribe would distort that and attempt to use that to say it alters a person's DNC

if someone says something they want to hear from a basement website, they latch onto it like as though it's a life raft in the rough ocean
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

mRNA vaccines are not able to alter a person's DNA for 3 reasons:

Location – mRNA is active in the cytoplasm of a cell, whereas DNA is protected in the cell's nucleus. The mRNA can NOT enter the nucleus, so the two nucleic acids are never in the same place in the cell.

Process – mRNA is not DNA. So, if a person's DNA was going to be altered, the RNA would have to be made into DNA. This would require a special enzyme that only exists in some viruses. Coronaviruses are not one of them as they have only single-stranded RNA which means that when they enter into a cell's cytoplasm they don't need to be translated. Proteins (like the spike protein) can be made directly from the RNA.

Stability – mRNA is not very stable and can only stay alive in human cells for hours.

Anonymous

I thought mRNA vaccines were new too.

Blazor

Whether it changes DNA or not, Im still not taking it  ac_sothere

Let me ask a question, what was y'all's reaction, on 9/11, when 4000 people died? Was it anger, sadness, or what?

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=411945 time=1622036354 user_id=2221

Let me ask a question, what was y'all's reaction, on 9/11, when 4000 people died? Was it anger, sadness, or what?

I caught and recovered from the original COVID -19. It was no fun. These variants are much worse. I had antibodies last time I was checked, so I will be at the tail end of vaccinations.

My reaction to 9/11 was that Jihadists had really upped their game.

Blazor

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=411948 time=1622043764 user_id=114

I caught and recovered from the original COVID -19. It was no fun. These variants are much worse. I had antibodies last time I was checked, so I will be at the tail end of vaccinations.

I remember that. Glad you pulled through.

Thanks, I'll wait til a couple others respond before I say lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=411949 time=1622043951 user_id=2221

Respond to what? People want their civil liberties back and be free from COVID variants. Both are totally understandable.

Blazor

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=411950 time=1622044074 user_id=114
Quote from: Blazor post_id=411949 time=1622043951 user_id=2221

Respond to what? People want their civil liberties back and be free from COVID variants. Both are totally understandable.

Fine, I'll say it lol.

When 9/11 happened, my first reaction, was "we are under attack". Then sadness, then anger. I believe most Americans felt the same way. Thus, we went to war.

Now, the vaccine has killed over 14,000, almost FOUR times the amount that died on 9/11.

Should I not be angry? Should I not be sad for folks? Should I not think we are under attack? Should I just comply, so that I can "be one of y'all", for the sake of gaining liberty? No, thats not how liberty is gained. Should folks not feel concerned? Instead of saying "nothing happened to me".

Y'all going along with it, is the same as all these fuckers that took a knee for Floyd, the thug that overdosed while committing a crime. Everyone taking a knee, and that was involved, "just wanted everything over". How has that worked out?

I have the right to "LIFE, Liberty, and pursuit of happiness". I will refrain from the vax. "My body my right".

I just worry about all you fuckers.

Blazor

I'll just put this here, something I just watched.....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/D87yRp20VfD0/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/D87yRp20VfD0/