The best topic

Replies: 10591
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:18:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

The percentage of people who suffer long term health consequences of this disease is not negligible. The death rate from this virus has never been as low as.1-.4 %, so those numbers both DD are quoting are completely false.

The death rate is falling now thanks to vaccines.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=415509 time=1625807609 user_id=56
Quote from: Blazor post_id=415504 time=1625803202 user_id=2221
I see, y'all have your facts, I have mine, y'all dont give a fuck if innocent people and kids die, as long as "Im ok".

Y'all literally have no feeling for those having ill effects or dying from the vax? None!? THIS is what blows my mind! But Im the crazy fucker!!! FUCK!

Do you still believe an mRNA can change your DNA? Your facts, you say. How can you argue for or against a vaccine when haven't even taken the time to figure out what they are.  You rely on a handful of internet warriors for your data.

But, I'll lay some facts on you. This country has gone from 160 deaths a day due to COVID at the end of January to less than 20 today. My province has gone from over 1100 people in hospital to 130 today and still dropping. This turnaround coincided with our vacvination rollout.

You want to get the Delta variant and get bloodlclots, heart inflammation or scar tissue on your lungs, that is your business. However, you're telling other people to be as careless as you are because you haven't gotten sick yet.

There is nothing wrong with people like DD, Blazor and Odinson deciding not to get inoculated. I won't be getting vaccinated either. At least not until late fall if at all. But, when they tell other people to risk falling seriously ill to Delta and Lambda variant, that is where people can no longer keep quiet.

Anonymous

Anti-vaxxers are nothing new, and have been using century-old arguments.

One popular pamphlet published in 1885 during the smallpox epidemic in Montreal is a great example. Over a century later, we have the benefit of living in a world that has eradicated smallpox using a vaccine. Yet in the past, smallpox vaccination was hotly contested, despite the evidence in favor of its effectiveness.

Anti-vaxxers were quick to dismiss the threat of smallpox. Despite mortality rates of between 30% and 40%, and the extreme contagiousness of the disease, it was common for anti-vaccinationists to claim that smallpox was only a minor threat to a population.

were quick to dismiss the threat of smallpox. Despite mortality rates of between 30% and 40%, and the extreme contagiousness of the disease, it was common for anti-vaccinationists to claim that smallpox was only a minor threat to a population.

Although modern arguments have focused on the false claim that vaccines cause autism, historic arguments were much more varied in their allegations of infections from the smallpox vaccine. The anti-vaccinationists of the past claimed that vaccination caused a full spectrum of diseases, from smallpox itself to syphilis, typhoid, tuberculosis, cholera and "blood-poisoning."

Last but not least is an appeal to authorities that help legitimize the anti-vaccination argument. The modern anti-vaxxer movement has an abundance of these, led by Andrew Wakefield, the now discredited former physician who originally published the fraudulent study linking the MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccine to autism.

But the anti-vaccination movement has had a long tradition of promoting the words of "experts" who support their narrative. In the 19th century, vaccination debates often brought in a similar small circle of medical men who spoke against vaccination, calling it a "filthy" and "evil" practice.

Today, anti-vaxxers have an advantage those before them didn't with social media. Any high school dropout in his basement who spews fake numbers and false medical can become a medical expert.

Although their arguments were refuted by many in the medical community, they gained a lasting mantle of prestige amongst anti-vaccinationists as the authoritative voices that offered the "proof" that was needed.

Anonymous

QuoteIf people are so afraid of something that has a 99.6% survival rate, and want to inject themselves with poison that might have long term or even immediate effects, then that is their choice.

You keep repeating these falsehoods as if repeating them enough will eventually make them true..

cc has refuted both easily with actual data, not videos of people who have no medical background and therefore no peer-reviewed research.

Here is a young woman who wasn't vaccinated....she's a long hauler with not enough energy or oxygen to walk.

https://smartcdn.prod.postmedia.digital/vancouversun/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/PNG_0526N_COVIDLONGHAULER_207_261561833.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=400">

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=415533 time=1625862180 user_id=3254
QuoteIf people are so afraid of something that has a 99.6% survival rate, and want to inject themselves with poison that might have long term or even immediate effects, then that is their choice.

You keep repeating these falsehoods as if repeating them enough will eventually make them true..

cc has refuted both easily with actual data, not videos of people who have no medical background and therefore no peer-reviewed research.

Here is a young woman who wasn't vaccinated....she's a long hauler with not enough energy or oxygen to walk.

https://smartcdn.prod.postmedia.digital/vancouversun/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/PNG_0526N_COVIDLONGHAULER_207_261561833.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=400">

Death rate they echo is of course pure BS and too easy to refute .. actual and accurate rates are much higher (see above)

Further and separate, and what is not in stats and is rarely mentioned are long haulers who survive the initial onslaught but develop  serious ongoing effects

There are a great many such people
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

QuoteFurther and separate, and what is not in stats and is rarely mentioned are long haulers who survive the initial onslaught but develop serious ongoing effects

There are a great many such people

Yes, and they are getting younger as most people fifty plus are vaccinated.

Anonymous

I did some searching on social media for anti-vaccine misinformation. One claimed the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine is "poison" because it contains potassium chloride - a chemical also used to stop the heart during a process of lethal injection. Like people actually believe that without question.

The States has the most anti-vaxxers it would seem. That is understandable to an extent considering the head scumbag who was supposed to protect Americans from the virus played a part in developing COVID-19.

Anonymous

Here is another one-SM-102, an ingredient in Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine, is dangerous and has been listed as not being safe for human or veterinary use by a company that sells the ingredient.

The claim that the ingredient is dangerous relied on misrepresenting a safety fact sheet from Michigan-based Cayman Chemical, which sells a SM-102 product as a "solution in chloroform," a potentially toxic chemical that is not an ingredient in the Moderna vaccine.

The Cayman Chemical fact sheet does state that its SM-102 product is "not for human or veterinary diagnostic or therapeutic use." However, its health warnings are related to the chloroform solution that makes up 90 percent of the product, not SM-102 itself. The fact sheet listed chloroform under "dangerous components," while SM-102 is listed under "other ingredients."

cc

Good sleuthing mate!!!

Seems they throw a bunch of cloudy miss-statements against the wall hoping one might just stick

And some do until they are researched a bit .. then they slowly slide down the wall and lie in a pool on the floor

Seems believers don't put the statements to any testing

Some are quite funny. I like the magnet test best   ac_biggrin
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=415551 time=1625872808 user_id=88
Good sleuthing mate!!!

Seems they throw a bunch of cloudy miss-statements against the wall hoping one might just stick

And some do until they are researched a bit .. then they slowly slide down the wall and lie in a pool on the floor

Seems believers don't put the statements to any testing

Some are quite funny. I like the magnet test best   ac_biggrin

It seems if they're going to believe vaccines are so bad, they would at leat know why.

priscilla1961

Quote from: Blazor post_id=415506 time=1625803732 user_id=2221
Heh, looks like everyone "ran away from discussion" lol. Except you Fash, evidently you have bigger balls than Herman hahahaha.

Blazor ac_hithere
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Blazor

Quote from: priscilla1961 post_id=415558 time=1625880264 user_id=1558
Heh, looks like everyone "ran away from discussion" lol. Except you Fash, evidently you have bigger balls than Herman hahahaha.

Blazor ac_hithere

Hello my favorite Asian mom  :JC_howdy:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

priscilla1961

Quote from: Blazor post_id=415562 time=1625881522 user_id=2221

Blazor ac_hithere

Friday party Blazor. :yahoo:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=415516 time=1625838507 user_id=2221
Herman will like this one lol.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/078/793/221/original/31e76a5441db6240.jpg">

Ya, it's pretty good.

Blazor

Quote from: priscilla1961 post_id=415564 time=1625882033 user_id=1558
Quote from: Blazor post_id=415562 time=1625881522 user_id=2221

Blazor ac_hithere

Friday party Blazor. :yahoo:

ac_drinks

My party night was Saturday this week haha.

It was a friend's birthday, and I had to help his wife, by taking him away from his home for the day, so she could prepare a surprise party  ac_dance
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.