The best topic

Replies: 10514
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:47:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Reggae and shrimp go good together.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Reggae and shrimp go good together.

You got that right lol  ac_drinks

I ate a pound lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Reggae and shrimp go good together.

You got that right lol  ac_drinks

I ate a pound lol.

Congratulations mon. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
But, if you don't have kids, you don't generally buy cookie dough when you get groceries.

Nope, I make that shit from scratch!  :laugh:

I swear, something about the Toll House recipe changed, they use to be flatter. You have to modify their recipe to a degree, less flour works somewhat.

I do buy a box of brownie mix to keep on hand for the those munchie nights on the weekend lol.

I don' often bake desserts..

I bake a lot at Christmas, but I give most of it away.

Anonymous

But, if you don't have kids, you don't generally buy cookie dough when you get groceries.

Nope, I make that shit from scratch!  :laugh:

I swear, something about the Toll House recipe changed, they use to be flatter. You have to modify their recipe to a degree, less flour works somewhat.

I do buy a box of brownie mix to keep on hand for the those munchie nights on the weekend lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That surprises me to a degree, that you dont bake desserts.

I do a lot of goodies at Christmas too, some for family get togethers, and some to give away as well lol. Fudge is the big give away. One year I made 4 different types, dreamcicle, strawberry pecan, marshmallow chocolate with walnuts, and blueberry cheesecake fudge.... omg the blueberry one lol. I always make the chocolate one. Usually make pumpkin rolls with the creamcheese icing rolled up in it. Also make Brandied Christmas wreath cookies. Strawberry Salad is another fav, its a crushed pretzel, brown sugar and butter crust, with a cream cheese and cool whip center, and strawberry jello with sliced strawberries top. These are the main Christmas goodies I make lol.

kiebers

I do a lot of goodies at Christmas too, some for family get togethers, and some to give away as well lol. Fudge is the big give away. One year I made 4 different types, dreamcicle, strawberry pecan, marshmallow chocolate with walnuts, and blueberry cheesecake fudge.... omg the blueberry one lol. I always make the chocolate one. Usually make pumpkin rolls with the creamcheese icing rolled up in it. Also make Brandied Christmas wreath cookies. Strawberry Salad is another fav, its a crushed pretzel, brown sugar and butter crust, with a cream cheese and cool whip center, and strawberry jello with sliced strawberries top. These are the main Christmas goodies I make lol.

Damn man, I will pm you my address and send you a postage link when it gets close to Christmas.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Maybe she doesn't want her family getting fat.

Blazor

Possibly, she does like to eat healthy. Honestly though, if one stays active, some goodies now and then are ok. I weigh 160 right now lol. Just got done exercising and grilled some salmon with a veggie rice steamer. And a pineapple cider beer  ac_drinks

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"

Damn man, I will pm you my address and send you a postage link when it gets close to Christmas.

When my bro moved, the first thing I sent him was some of my fudge at Christmas time lol. If you want some fudge man I'll send you some fudge  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Possibly, she does like to eat healthy. Honestly though, if one stays active, some goodies now and then are ok. I weigh 160 right now lol. Just got done exercising and grilled some salmon with a veggie rice steamer. And a pineapple cider beer  ac_drinks

I'm naturally thin too. I still try to eat healthy and exercise when I can. My job is not conducive to good health. It's sedentary and long hours.

Blazor

I'm naturally thin too. I still try to eat healthy and exercise when I can. My job is not conducive to good health. It's sedentary and long hours.

Believe me I know! My one friend use to do the job you do. My current job I mostly sit, and drive an hour each way, but I think the job that made me gain weight was a cab driver. 12-24 hour shifts. I didnt eat much, but sitting so long made me gain, plus I quit smoking cigs at the time. I gained like 45lbs lol. As soon as I quit cabbing and started delivering pizzas again, I lost it all but maybe 5lbs.

Anonymous

I bake banana bread or low fat apple muffins once a month, but I reserve chocolate, caramel and marshmallow for December.

Blazor

I bake banana bread or low fat apple muffins once a month, but I reserve chocolate, caramel and marshmallow for December.

I prolly have chocolate and caramel/peanut butter every weekend lol. Marshmallow for smores around the fire or in the fudge. Or in hot chocolate in the winter.

Mmm, some good banana bread or some apple muffins sounds good right now lol.

Anonymous

I prolly have chocolate and caramel/peanut butter every weekend lol. Marshmallow for smores around the fire or in the fudge. Or in hot chocolate in the winter.

Mmm, some good banana bread or some apple muffins sounds good right now lol.

If you lived in Calgary, I would give you some chocolate, caramel and nut stars or angels in December.

ac_smile