The best topic

Replies: 10514
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:47:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
If you lived in Calgary, I would give you some chocolate, caramel and nut stars or angels in December.

ac_smile

Lol that sounds awesome. Looks like Im sending some fudge to Kiebers around then  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
If you lived in Calgary, I would give you some chocolate, caramel and nut stars or angels in December.

ac_smile

Lol that sounds awesome. Looks like Im sending some fudge to Kiebers around then  :laugh:

Do you like desert pies Blazor?

My husband likes meat pies once in a while, but nobody in our family likes apple, pumpkin, pecan or any desert pie.

Blazor

ac_smile

Do you like desert pies Blazor?

My husband likes meat pies once in a while, but nobody in our family likes apple, pumpkin, pecan or any desert pie.

First, a desert pie would be rather dry  :laugh:

I was taught in school that dessert has 2 S's cause you always want seconds  :laugh:

I love pie vs cake. I make good homemade apple pie that was my mom's recipe, my son's favorite I make is chocolate pie. Pumpkin is good at Thanksgiving. Pecan is real good, one of my fave's, but my favorite is a good coconut cream pie. Im picky, so it has to be good  :laugh:

Blazor

Dont think I've had a meat pie, unless a meat pizza counts lol.

kiebers

My Grandma spoiled me on pies, cakes and cookies. Nothing compared. She primarily used dried fruits for apple and apricot. Her fried pies were the best ever. Her oatmeal cookies were to die for. I do like fresh fruit pies, but Grandma's were better from dried. She raised a family during the great depression and learned how to make just about anything taste great. Don't get me started on her Sunday brunch of fried chicken, biscuits and gravy. Never a canned biscuit used. Always from scratch.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

A Grandma top.....

Cool......

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"My Grandma spoiled me on pies, cakes and cookies. Nothing compared. She primarily used dried fruits for apple and apricot. Her fried pies were the best ever. Her oatmeal cookies were to die for. I do like fresh fruit pies, but Grandma's were better from dried. She raised a family during the great depression and learned how to make just about anything taste great. Don't get me started on her Sunday brunch of fried chicken, biscuits and gravy. Never a canned biscuit used. Always from scratch.

Fried sugary pies? I feel a coronary coming on reading this post.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

A Southern staple  :laugh:

Deep fried Oreos are frickin' awesome! I get 'em a local burger joint.

Anonymous

A Southern staple  :laugh:

Deep fried Oreos are frickin' awesome! I get 'em a local burger joint.

Inedible in my opinion.

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"My Grandma spoiled me on pies, cakes and cookies. Nothing compared. She primarily used dried fruits for apple and apricot. Her fried pies were the best ever. Her oatmeal cookies were to die for. I do like fresh fruit pies, but Grandma's were better from dried. She raised a family during the great depression and learned how to make just about anything taste great. Don't get me started on her Sunday brunch of fried chicken, biscuits and gravy. Never a canned biscuit used. Always from scratch.

Fruit filling in a thin pie dough. Fried in iron skillet. No sugar added to the dough before or after frying. So just the fruit filling has sugar. Only allowed to have them for dessert after a meal. So good. LOL

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Fruit filling in a thin pie dough. Fried in iron skillet. No sugar added to the dough before or after frying. So just the fruit filling has sugar. Only allowed to have them for dessert after a meal. So good. LOL

No thank you.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Inedible in my opinion.

Have you tried a fried pie or deep fried oreo? If so was it too sweet, or the grease?

Anonymous

No offense to Blazor or kiebers, but Korean men have  a stereotype  of Western men being immature because they eat chocolate and sweets. It's seen as being for kids in Korea.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"No offense to Blazor or kiebers, but Korean men have  a stereotype  of Western men being immature because they eat chocolate and sweets. It's seen as being for kids in Korea.

No offense taken lol, but I can see that!

Tell your friends its not based on chocolates and sweets, they are just immature in general. No wonder so many women are becoming lesbians around here lol. Thats why Im a diamond in the rough  :laugh:

Interesting that Korean culture sees it as a kid thing, never knew that.

My gf is more of a sweets and chocolate eater, especially this "time of the month". Chocolate is her go to. Last night, we stopped to get some chicken to grill at my house, she grabbed 2 of the 4 packs of Reese cups, and some ice cream too. One of them was called Chocolate Therapy, and she was acting like it was last night lol.