The best topic

Replies: 10503
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
You've never had walleye?

:ohmy:

Sadly no  :sad:

You don't fish Blazor?

Blazor

You don't fish Blazor?

I did when I was a kid, loved it. Then when I became of age that a license was required I had to quit going cause my mom wouldnt buy the license. She also threw my pole out at some point, rrrrr. Now, if I go and happen to be fishing in a stocked trout stream, even if Im not fishing for trout, I have to have a trout license too. Usually a state forest stamp too. So the license winds up being over $40. So I quit going for a while. Then I took my son some, but he didnt seem too interested, so I quit taking him. I still fish now and then but not much. Another reason is cause I have to drive so far to get to clean water. Local I would not eat those fish. I would like to get back into it eventually. I love fish lol.

I prefer to go hunting. License can run me close to $80 too. I didnt go the past few years but want to this year. I like deer meat a lot.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

You don't fish Blazor?

I did when I was a kid, loved it. Then when I became of age that a license was required I had to quit going cause my mom wouldnt buy the license. She also threw my pole out at some point, rrrrr. Now, if I go and happen to be fishing in a stocked trout stream, even if Im not fishing for trout, I have to have a trout license too. Usually a state forest stamp too. So the license winds up being over $40. So I quit going for a while. Then I took my son some, but he didnt seem too interested, so I quit taking him. I still fish now and then but not much. Another reason is cause I have to drive so far to get to clean water. Local I would not eat those fish. I would like to get back into it eventually. I love fish lol.

I prefer to go hunting. License can run me close to $80 too. I didnt go the past few years but want to this year. I like deer meat a lot.

Anything else you hunt besides white tailed deer Blazor?

Blazor

The only animals I've killed is 2 bucks. First deer was was a 10 pointer, second was a 1 pointer, dad called it a unicorn lol. Didnt matter to me if it was a buck, I was after the meat, but I got lucky. I hated killing it, but I love the meat and to me it was better than it getting hit by a car. I dont kill the young ones, I know they are suppose to be more tender but I dont believe in killing the young ones. I've had chances too though. I also say a prayer over the ones I kill.

I "want" to hunt squirrel and rabbit. I like rabbit meat, never had squirrel, heard its good though.

Anonymous

The only animals I've killed is 2 bucks. First deer was was a 10 pointer, second was a 1 pointer, dad called it a unicorn lol. Didnt matter to me if it was a buck, I was after the meat, but I got lucky. I hated killing it, but I love the meat and to me it was better than it getting hit by a car. I dont kill the young ones, I know they are suppose to be more tender but I dont believe in killing the young ones. I've had chances too though. I also say a prayer over the ones I kill.

I "want" to hunt squirrel and rabbit. I like rabbit meat, never had squirrel, heard its good though.

Venison is good, particularly in a slow cooker..

Domestic rabbit is good too, but wild rabbits and especialy hares not so much.

Blazor

Venison is good, particularly in a slow cooker..

Domestic rabbit is good too, but wild rabbits and especialy hares not so much.

I've had so much venison lol. Deer jerky is the best. I've had deer meatloaf, deer steaks, deer sausage, deer stuffed peppers, deer summer sausage, deer tacos, deer pot roast, deer burgers, deer chili, deer spaghetti..... I love deer meat lol.

I've only had fried rabbit. My Great Grandma use to make it. My aunt made it a few times, I tried to make it this past Christmas.

Anonymous

You've had venison in a lot more ways than I have.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"You've had venison in a lot more ways than I have.

Its my favorite meat  :laugh:

I would rather have it than the cow meat we have.

Been on a salmon kick for a while, but the Seattle trip kicked it into overdrive lol. I got spoiled on the good salmon.

Just got off the phone with my bro, he still trying to get me to move there.

My cat made me mad earlier, I put my new bottle of shine on the table, went and exercised, then when I came back it was on the floor in a huge puddle  ac_crying

I said fuck it, its Friday, Im getting another one lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"You've had venison in a lot more ways than I have.

Its my favorite meat  :laugh:

I would rather have it than the cow meat we have.

Been on a salmon kick for a while, but the Seattle trip kicked it into overdrive lol. I got spoiled on the good salmon.

Just got off the phone with my bro, he still trying to get me to move there.

My cat made me mad earlier, I put my new bottle of shine on the table, went and exercised, then when I came back it was on the floor in a huge puddle  ac_crying

I said fuck it, its Friday, Im getting another one lol.

You were talking about and cats and I thought that.....

Blazor

You were talking about and cats and I thought that.....

Huh lol?

Anonymous

I'd like to try moonshine? Do you drink it straight?

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"I'd like to try moonshine? Do you drink it straight?

Yes sir! Usually with some kind of chaser. Lately chasing with black cherry limeade. But you could chase it with whatever lol. I jus do the limeade cause it only has 1 gram of sugar.

I think my favorite, and smoothest moonshine flavor would be Apple Pie. Its not too strong either, maybe 35% 70 proof. Great around the fall and holidays.

You can add fruit to it and let it sit a few months if all you had was plain.

I was at a wedding, and a guy had mixed Apple pie shine with pineapple juice and something else, and man was it good.

Dreamsicle is real good too.

Anonymous

Now I really want to try it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Now I really want to try it.

It's only alcohol Seoul.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"Now I really want to try it.

It's only alcohol Seoul.

But they call it "the water of life" for a reason  ac_drinks

Honestly Seoul, its ok plain, but I really like the ones with some fruit in it. I like clear liquor cause my stomach approves. All dark drinks, including soda, tea and coffee, hurt my tummy. Apple pie is my fave lol.