The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor on September 11, 2024, 11:38:34 PMFirst off, Im glad you are doing extremely healthy for your age. Not many can say that. Even at my age, most folks are so out of shape its pitiful.

But secondly, I've seen a lot of active folks are the ones dying of heart issues due to the vax. Have you not seen all the sports folks jus dropping dead on the field? And they are less than half your age. The military has even acknowledged it, and they no longer require their troops to vax either. I even met a Marine who had to drop out close to his retirement.... BECAUSE the vax fucked up his heart. He was in great shape. He pleaded to me how he didn't want it, but they made him. I could tell he was deeply troubled by it. I truly hope you got the placebo doses, and no harm comes to you.

I know you ridicule me on "memes", that's on you, but as for me, I like to post things that are either informative, as a warning to others, or I post silly funny shit, or even stuff that will make your heart melt. Either way, I do it because I care about all of you, and want y'all to live with a smile as long as you can.

:drunk2:
I'm vaxxed too. I know now it's bullshit. I got the rona for Christ sake.

But, I feel okay. So does the old lady.

I would never do it again. But, if anything happens now, it happens. I will roll with the punches.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman on September 12, 2024, 12:07:44 AMI'm vaxxed too. I know now it's bullshit. I got the rona for Christ sake.

But, I feel okay. So does the old lady.

I would never do it again. But, if anything happens now, it happens. I will roll with the punches.

I hope you both live a long happy life my brother  :drunk2:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor on September 12, 2024, 12:22:03 AMI hope you both live a long happy life my brother  :drunk2:
With lots of barrel wash and shooting badgers.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Herman on September 12, 2024, 12:52:57 AMWith lots of barrel wash and shooting badgers.

I jus had some barrel wash, cheers  :drunk2:

Blazor

I feel the time is soon upon us.

Blazor

That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Blazor

Agree Agree x 2 View List

Lab Flaker

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Lab Flaker

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Aryan

Blazor! You good bro? I've tried speaking to you in the SB a few times but I think you missed the comments... :Doh2:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor on September 11, 2024, 11:40:54 PMWhere am I to visit you lol, VF lol?

yes VF, you goof.... like you, i don't have time for "other forums".... anyway i got sent a video the other day.... i didn't get much from it but i remembered you.... you'll probably LOVE it.... enjoy....  :crampe:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XZE30DB0fN4z

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 12, 2024, 04:15:00 AM
The orangutan looks like a human child with down's syndrome.
Funny Funny x 3 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on September 12, 2024, 10:36:22 AMThe orangutan looks like a human child with down's syndrome.

i wasn't aware "down syndrome" affected your vision.... but that orangutan looks like TWO orangutans with a few bottles of whiskey....  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 2 Sad Sad x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Blazor on September 12, 2024, 03:32:55 AM:crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

Not really. They use memes too. In fact a lot more often than the mainstream.

Brent

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 11, 2024, 06:29:28 PMAre you saying that part of your retirement(funds) was dependent on whether or not you took the jabs?

A lot of people have suffered debilitating effects from the jabs even death in Australia. Many people have been independently awarded compensation, whilst others have taken out class actions.

What is the COVID vax class action Australia?

The COVID-19 vaccine claims scheme gives people a way to seek compensation instead of going through legal proceedings. You may be able to get a one-off payment under this scheme. If you're eligible, we'll provide this payment to compensate for losses due to the harm you suffered.

I am saying my employment was dependent on getting vaccinated. Therefore my retirement too. I would have got my job back. BUT, it would have delayed my retirement by eighteen-twenty four months. I said no way to that.