The best topic

Replies: 10499
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:25:35 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by MrNiceGuy

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
A good selection Blazor.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Thanks  :howdy:

I have Freebird on CD in my Jeep. After the grave site service Im gonna play it, hes getting his Freebird! I may even take the top off the Jeep and do it lol. Already heard it twice this morning lol. Its on my Classic Rock CD I made 10 years ago. Also has a bunch of other songs on it I realized that would of been appropriate for him too today.

Get a boom box, go to the grave site, take a flask of his favorite. Crank up the tunes and have a couple of shots with him. I usually make a scotch on the rocks and sit outside on my dad's birthday, wish him a happy birthday and sip the scotch. Think  I will play some 30's/40's big band stuff next year. Works for me......
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
A good selection Blazor.

I have Freebird on CD in my Jeep. After the grave site service Im gonna play it, hes getting his Freebird! I may even take the top off the Jeep and do it lol. Already heard it twice this morning lol. Its on my Classic Rock CD I made 10 years ago. Also has a bunch of other songs on it I realized that would of been appropriate for him too today.

Get a boom box, go to the grave site, take a flask of his favorite. Crank up the tunes and have a couple of shots with him. I usually make a scotch on the rocks and sit outside on my dad's birthday, wish him a happy birthday and sip the scotch. Think  I will play some 30's/40's big band stuff next year. Works for me......

I've never heard of that before kiebers.

Blazor

A good selection Blazor.

That would be nice Blazor.

I have to tell what happened lol. I did take the top off the Jeep. The parade of cars started up and I cranked Freebird lol. Going through the airport tunnel it enhanced the acoustics lol. Its a lil longer than a football field. When we got to the site, several family members came to me and told me they heard Freebird in the tunnel  :laugh:  Then after the grave side service was over, I cranked it, and it echoed all around. Several people looked over and smiled, and I got thumbs up when I came back to the site when it was over lol. Was also funny, cause they had just released a dove... free bird  ac_smile
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

I like that idea Kiebers  ac_drinks

Normally I woulda lit one up, but I think there was only one other Head there and too many groundsmen around watching lol.

Harry

My condolences Blazor.

realgrimm

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

http://gifsmood.com/uploads/images/1c53e14c78a302657ed1299a2e049491/3zE33y.gif">

Anonymous

Normally I woulda lit one up, but I think there was only one other Head there and too many groundsmen around watching lol.

Share it with them.

Anonymous

Blazor, I had to read through this to understand what you meant..

And is it legal in Virginia?

It will be legal in Canada from coast to coast next year.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Share it with them.

The groundsmen were around 80 years old and religious lol, doubt they woulda.

Blazor

Unfortunately its not legal in VA. Discretion is key lol. Had I been in Seattle I prolly woulda just lit one and passed it to whoever wanted any. Thats awesome on Canada  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Unfortunately its not legal in VA. Discretion is key lol. Had I been in Seattle I prolly woulda just lit one and passed it to whoever wanted any. Thats awesome on Canada  :thumbup:

I don't consider getting high awesome, but it will be legal here though..

Does Virginia enforce marijuana prohibition?

Blazor

I don't consider getting high awesome, but it will be legal here though..

Does Virginia enforce marijuana prohibition?

I just meant its awesome that its being decriminalized. No one should go to jail for toking.

Oh they do. They do busts of course. Or if they catch ya in some other way. I dont do anything stupid to get caught though. Discretion is one thing, plus I dont sell it. Im just a toker. Its the ones that are selling a LOT they are after or that sell other drugs. They do something stupid to get caught. Or if others dont drive right or something, then its on them when they get pulled over. I believe in being a "legal eagle" lol.

I dont consider it a drug, its an herb, and was legal for thousands of years before it became such an evil thing. Hell alcohol and cigarettes are much more harmful, but they are legal. Its all about the money.

Blazor

Avast me lads, today be National Talk Like a Pirate Day! Time to plunder the free donuts at ye ol' Krispy Kreme!

Gonna put on me Jack Sparrow costume and get me free booty! (free dozen)

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"Avast me lads, today be National Talk Like a Pirate Day! Time to plunder the free donuts at ye ol' Krispy Kreme!

Gonna put on me Jack Sparrow costume and get me free booty! (free dozen)

'twould be smart t' be able t' 'ave every post everyone makes today automatically translate into pirate speak.

http://pirate.monkeyness.com/online_pirate_translator">http://pirate.monkeyness.com/online_pirate_translator
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

I just meant its awesome that its being decriminalized. No one should go to jail for toking.

Oh they do. They do busts of course. Or if they catch ya in some other way. I dont do anything stupid to get caught though. Discretion is one thing, plus I dont sell it. Im just a toker. Its the ones that are selling a LOT they are after or that sell other drugs. They do something stupid to get caught. Or if others dont drive right or something, then its on them when they get pulled over. I believe in being a "legal eagle" lol.

I dont consider it a drug, its an herb, and was legal for thousands of years before it became such an evil thing. Hell alcohol and cigarettes are much more harmful, but they are legal. Its all about the money.

It's not just being decriminalized Blaze. It will be fully legal, controlled by provincial governments and taxed to the max. One province will be selling it  in government owned liquor  stores.