The best topic

Replies: 10499
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:25:35 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by MrNiceGuy

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I was very unpopular too with boys Blazor..

No boy ever expressed any interest in me after high school in my church college and careers group..

Not one boy ever thought I was pretty.

:sad:

I feel ya!  :empathy:

Plus I looked so young'ish, and now I finally look at least in my mid to late 20s  :laugh:

I woulda' asked you out Fash, look pretty to me ac_smile  As I like to say, fuck the haters! Not literally of course  :laugh:

That's sweet of you Blazor..

I was the only visible minority girl in my church college and careers group, so that might have had something to do with why I was not considered pretty.

Blazor

I was the only visible minority girl in my church college and careers group, so that might have had something to do with why I was not considered pretty.

Just being honest lol.

I was also considered a minority to a degree. I was one of the poor kids, and I went to a school of rich kids. Plus the kids I lived around in the poor neighborhood listened to rap, so I did too, and was considered a wigger back then by the rich kids lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Just being honest lol.

I was also considered a minority to a degree. I was one of the poor kids, and I went to a school of rich kids. Plus the kids I lived around in the poor neighborhood listened to rap, so I did too, and was considered a wigger back then by the rich kids lol.

We were poor too..

My father had some health issues which limited his ability to provide..

We never had a car when I was growing up in Calgary.

Blazor

We were poor too..

My mom too, she was mentally disabled, couldnt learn anything new. She was hit by an airborne hockey puck in the head. Did have a car though, but never new. My grandma use to drive an old neon green Chevette, and the floor board was rusted out completely and you could see the road go by lol. She also never emptied her ash tray, and I hated it when the wind would catch the ashes.

Anonymous

We were poor too..

My mom too, she was mentally disabled, couldnt learn anything new. She was hit by an airborne hockey puck in the head. Did have a car though, but never new. My grandma use to drive an old neon green Chevette, and the floor board was rusted out completely and you could see the road go by lol. She also never emptied her ash tray, and I hated it when the wind would catch the ashes.

As a spectator or as a player?

Anonymous

No boy ever expressed any interest in me after high school in my church college and careers group..

Plus I looked so young'ish, and now I finally look at least in my mid to late 20s  :laugh:

I woulda' asked you out Fash, look pretty to me ac_smile  As I like to say, fuck the haters! Not literally of course  :laugh:

Apparently they weren't Asiaphiles.

realgrimm

Why didn't you just clean out the ashtray Blazor?.. sounds like a prick shot, sit back in judgement when shes the one driving you around,.. musta been those stuffy rich kids rubbing off on ya with their Driving Miss Daisy mentality..

Blazor

As a security guard. Was a little more open back in the day lol. I was 5, and living with my Great grandma when it happened. She reminded me of the Lone Ranger but the mask was white.

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"Why didn't you just clean out the ashtray Blazor?.. sounds like a prick shot, sit back in judgement when shes the one driving you around,.. musta been those stuffy rich kids rubbing off on ya with their Driving Miss Daisy mentality..

:laugh:

It didnt matter with that ashtray, it was always full til wind would catch it lol. She smoked 'em back to back. I didnt care if she smoked, cause all my family did, I just hated the ashes getting all over me lol. Mom made us wear the same outfit 2-3 times before she would wash them. I always smelled like cigs in school lol.

Fuck those rich fuckers, I told myself long ago I never wanted to be like that. But I did wanna do better than mom and get out of Section 8 housing lol.

Anonymous

As a security guard. Was a little more open back in the day lol. I was 5, and living with my Great grandma when it happened. She reminded me of the Lone Ranger but the mask was white.

She was employed by the arena?

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Apparently they weren't Asiaphiles.

It was a clicky group and IR was too weird for them.

Blazor

It was a security firm, that was hired for the arena.

Anonymous

It was a security firm, that was hired for the arena.

I apologize Blazor, that lol smiley was a mistake.

ac_blush

Blazor

ac_blush

Lol, you're fine! I figured either it was a mistake, or you were laughing at the Lone Ranger reference lol. I loved the Lone Ranger when I was that little. I have a picture of me dressed up like him at that age, I might share it later lol.

Anonymous

ac_blush

Lol, you're fine! I figured either it was a mistake, or you were laughing at the Lone Ranger reference lol. I loved the Lone Ranger when I was that little. I have a picture of me dressed up like him at that age, I might share it later lol.

I imagine you were cute.