Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Where's Keeper these days?

Started by JOE, March 17, 2017, 11:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yes, and free too.

Cheapass nerds who like to play dressups and pretend they're valiant warriors with mystical powers.

NERRRRRRRRDDDDDDSSSSSSSS

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVpnUHGpFDk
I would rather be golfing.

Bricktop

Nerds don't golf.

They sit in front of computers all day, writing programs that can tell exactly how many bubbles there are in a can of coke.

priscilla1961

My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Bricktop

And I'm sure he remembers you.

Angry White Male

Kreeper went mentally ill at the end.  I was always neutral regarding my opinion of him, as he has been posting for years.

However, Admin made a big mistake and Modded him, which he could not handle.  When stripped of Mod Panel, his brain couldn't handle it, and he had to leave, effectively running and hiding (even though he has no legs)...

Basically, Admin destroyed Kreeper by putting him in a position that he should not have been in the first place!

You should be ashamed, Fash!

RW

He's not mentally ill you retard.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"He's not mentally ill you retard.

He went nutty at the end, so yes...

Angry White Male

You went nutty too, RW, at the other place, at the end of your Modship there.

You know what I did before I went nutty Modding?  I voluntarily stepped down without much fanfare...

RW

He didn't go nutty.  He's fine.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Kreeper went mentally ill at the end.  I was always neutral regarding my opinion of him, as he has been posting for years.

However, Admin made a big mistake and Modded him, which he could not handle.  When stripped of Mod Panel, his brain couldn't handle it, and he had to leave, effectively running and hiding (even though he has no legs)...

Basically, Admin destroyed Kreeper by putting him in a position that he should not have been in the first place!

Do you wake up in the morning with nothing to do, it being Easter and you with no family, and just decide "I'll make a nuisance of myself at the Cashew. That will cheer me up"?

Or do you really wish you could be one of us, so you think being a horses ass will earn you some respect?

Wrong on all counts.

Angry White Male

Wish to be "One of us?"

Look Leo...  You ain't the Hell's Angels, and I ain't looking to become a prospect...

So no...  I don't wish to become "one of you"...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Kreeper went mentally ill at the end.  I was always neutral regarding my opinion of him, as he has been posting for years.

Do you wake up in the morning with nothing to do, it being Easter and you with no family, and just decide "I'll make a nuisance of myself at the Cashew. That will cheer me up"?

Or do you really wish you could be one of us, so you think being a horses ass will earn you some respect?

Wrong on all counts.

Booze talkin. Been there, done that.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You went nutty too, RW, at the other place, at the end of your Modship there.

You know what I did before I went nutty Modding?  I voluntarily stepped down without much fanfare...

Really, when was that...10 or 12 years ago.....and have you been asked to MOD any forum since?.......No? :laugh3:

Well maybe in your estimation it saved you from going off the rails but let's be honest shall we?....Being a MOD took too much time away from you being a wife abusing, cat shooting, ass leaking, alcoholic..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Being a MOD took too much time away from you being a wife abusing, cat shooting, ass leaking, alcoholic..... :laugh3:

Don't hold back Renee, what do you really think of Mel?