Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Where's Keeper these days?

Started by JOE, March 17, 2017, 11:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Being a MOD took too much time away from you being a wife abusing, cat shooting, ass leaking, alcoholic..... :laugh3:

Don't hold back Renee, what do you really think of Mel?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Kreeper went mentally ill at the end.  I was always neutral regarding my opinion of him, as he has been posting for years.

However, Admin made a big mistake and Modded him, which he could not handle.  When stripped of Mod Panel, his brain couldn't handle it, and he had to leave, effectively running and hiding (even though he has no legs)...

Basically, Admin destroyed Kreeper by putting him in a position that he should not have been in the first place!

You should be ashamed, Fash!

Do you wake up in the morning with nothing to do, it being Easter and you with no family, and just decide "I'll make a nuisance of myself at the Cashew. That will cheer me up"?

Or do you really wish you could be one of us, so you think being a horses ass will earn you some respect?

Wrong on all counts.

Mel isn't the only one who does that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"You went nutty too, RW, at the other place, at the end of your Modship there.

You know what I did before I went nutty Modding?  I voluntarily stepped down without much fanfare...

Really, when was that...10 or 12 years ago.....and have you been asked to MOD any forum since?.......No? :laugh3:

Well maybe in your estimation it saved you from going off the rails but let's be honest shall we?....Being a MOD took too much time away from you being a wife abusing, cat shooting, ass leaking, alcoholic..... :laugh3:

DV has been gone for 7 fucking years now and Mel  still  can't get over it.