The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Aboriginal/First Nations/Metis Canadian

Started by RDL, May 23, 2013, 04:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RDL

I know this is an Asian Canadian forum, and I know that I am an Aboriginal Canadian, but I also know that my ancestors crossed the Bering Bridge 10,000 years ago from Asia to North America.  So, in a way, I do have ancestors from Asia, and that makes me Asian Canadian.  Although, it is only 1/16th.  My father's mother's father's mother was pure Aboriginal.

GORDY GAMBINO

welcome to the forum ya fucken chug but ya don't get no free mouthwash here cunt. Go fuck teenie weenies dog before that chink eats him .
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Vancouver

Welcome RDL. Gambino will make ya feel like at home. Technically you're not at home but you'll feel like like it.
Time is malleable

GORDY GAMBINO

All new members get a free chink on a stick pic for long time to keep
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RDL

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Welcome RDL. Gambino will make ya feel like at home. Technically you're not at home but you'll feel like like it.

Did you delete the threatening PM I sent you on MMB?  I'm sorry I threatened you.  Please forgive me.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Obvious Li

at least all the scum from memebee are posting in the same thread

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"im very sowwry admin 1000 apologies

Apologies accepted GORDY GAMBINO

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

why do you let that pigfucker gambongo continue to post on here...have some respect for this forum.....flush this turd down the forum toilet and send him back to the memebee sewer

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

why do you let that pigfucker gambongo continue to post on here...have some respect for this forum.....flush this turd down the forum toilet and send him back to the memebee sewer

As long as he doesn't post disgusting pictures he can continue to post here.

Gary Oak

all these university graduate filipinos all over northern Canada working in KFC, Mcdonalds are taking jobs away from unemployed chugabooze everywhere

Gary Oak

You have had too many chugaboo cocks in your mouth

Vancouver

Quote from: "Gary Oak"all these university graduate filipinos all over northern Canada working in KFC, Mcdonalds are taking jobs away from unemployed chugabooze everywhere

I hear ya. My local McDonalds is a great example. No joke. The white people who used to work there all left. I just got hired at McDonalds. Gonna work there part time. It was the most easy interview.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"all these university graduate filipinos all over northern Canada working in KFC, Mcdonalds are taking jobs away from unemployed chugabooze everywhere

I hear ya. My local McDonalds is a great example. No joke. The white people who used to work there all left. I just got hired at McDonalds. Gonna work there part time. It was the most easy interview.

Are you still in high school VancouverGuy?

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

unlike you motherfucker im needed here.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE