Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Do you like to collect anything?

Started by JOE, March 21, 2017, 05:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I have a collection of male broken hearts and empty bank accounts.

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"then became job related ....Converting Ringling Bros circus tents into ya granny panties.

What are you doing in this thread? The only thing you collect is flies.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Vinyls, I have around 3000.

I know a few people that collect records. All genres of music?

Trance and Hard house from the late 90's and early 2000's.  My neighbours must love me....  ac_biggrin

You don't just collect them, you play them too.

Yep, it would be kinda pointless buying the records without playing em!

I wonder if the gun collectors have the same philosophy? ac_umm

Killing people with their prized possessions.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Trance and Hard house from the late 90's and early 2000's.  My neighbours must love me....  ac_biggrin

Not really, if you buy them for collector purposes. Old action figures have to be in the packaging to be valuable. Same could apply to lp's.

Zetsu

I used to like collecting some old stamps and coins when I was a kid, I thought it might serve as some investment purposes as I grow up but then it didn't took long till I lost my dedication to computer games.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I used to like collecting some old stamps and coins when I was a kid, I thought it might serve as some investment purposes as I grow up but then it didn't took long till I lost my dedication to computer games.

What games do you like Zetsu?

Renee

Not really, if you buy them for collector purposes. Old action figures have to be in the packaging to be valuable. Same could apply to lp's.

Same does apply....like anything collectable, record value depends on a variety of variables; one being condition. Obviously those in the best condition are the ones played the least or not at all. Those never played or never opened and removed from their jacket command the highest values.

But it depends on what you are collecting. Some vinyl albums will never be worth anything other than the pleasure they provide to their owner. For example... that recording of Gordy yodeling on his knees when you were jazzing him in the ass.... :laugh3:

I imagine that has some sentimental value to you and the Goober from Oz but that's about it.

BTW, sorry but you'll have to find another buyer for the video. I've watched enough NATGEO this month.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Anonymous

I used to collect those plastic water souvenirs you shake and it looks like it's snowing.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I used to like collecting some old stamps and coins when I was a kid, I thought it might serve as some investment purposes as I grow up but then it didn't took long till I lost my dedication to computer games.

I really enjoy playing those war strategy games or online rpg like World of Warcraft, they're a lot of fun until my parents soon realized they where affecting my school grades, then my 2nd brother limited my playing time to only on the weekends, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I really enjoy playing those war strategy games or online rpg like World of Warcraft, they're a lot of fun until my parents soon realized they where affecting my school grades, then my 2nd brother limited my playing time to only on the weekends, lol.

lol, I might have guessed they were your type of games Zetsu.