The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Meanwhile in Adelaide....

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 22, 2017, 02:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Bricktop on his way to go collect pig pension
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

It was in SYDNEY you sand groping psycho.

GORDY GAMBINO

Just cos you wasn't there doesn't mean ya fucking didn't do it. Like it coulda been some other cunt but you ya fucken patsy admit its you your just trying to say you was elsewhere..ie ya got an alibi. So what. I got you in the frame youre fucken nicked sunshine.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
">https://youtu.be/uBYr-xf3N98
That's so scary.

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Just cos you wasn't there doesn't mean ya fucking didn't do it. Like it coulda been some other cunt but you ya fucken patsy admit its you your just trying to say you was elsewhere..ie ya got an alibi. So what. I got you in the frame youre fucken nicked sunshine.

Setting up a patsy is too easy.

GORDY GAMBINO

How quaint . Like when ya got a wind farm and it gets a bit gusty better turn off the fans. Port Agutta no hab coal so use inter connector and buy electricity off the Vics from  a COAL FIRED substation.

Youse are fucked seriously. State Bank crashed and ya sold ETSA. Now youse are getting totally ripped.

Then it gets hot and no wind so ya switch everyone off and end up with a huge power bill.

Youse are fucked seriously
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Wow...your reading skills are much improved.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"How quaint . Like when ya got a wind farm and it gets a bit gusty better turn off the fans. Port Agutta no hab coal so use inter connector and buy electricity off the Vics from  a COAL FIRED substation.

Youse are fucked seriously. State Bank crashed and ya sold ETSA. Now youse are getting totally ripped.

Then it gets hot and no wind so ya switch everyone off and end up with a huge power bill.

Youse are fucked seriously

Probably similar to Alberta, but I can't quite be sure considering the way you worded it GORDY.

GORDY GAMBINO

Go to the beach or football oval. Can you see the children ? You can, that's great. Youre not in Adelaide.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Bricktop"Wow...your reading skills are much improved.

I am keeping a watching brief in respect to this matter.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Go to the beach or football oval. Can you see the children ? You can, that's great. Youre not in Adelaide.

Odd.

Didn't you leave around the time of some disappearances?

ac_umm

GORDY GAMBINO

We all know that's Jims kids were targeted. But why ? All feedback since is that he was a nice guy, a square head. Look at his brother. He was a taxi driver at the same time. A cunt. His kids were meant to be the targets as pay back. Case of mistaken identity.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Thank you, Detective Gambino.

I wonder why we hadn't thought of that before?

Interested in joining up?

GORDY GAMBINO

Interconnector pops I'll have you know I have been investigating this matter, ipso facto, on a pro bono basis.

Like Croiset I need not be paid for my services.

I'll just take the reward...in cash.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE