Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Should SOCIAL WELFARE be given too MOTHERS withe a SECOND FATHERLESS KID

Started by IRISH KAM, March 22, 2017, 09:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm fucking amazed.

Its a serious and intelligent question.

From Irish Scam!!!

If a woman has ANY babies, she should get no welfare. She works and pays her way, or the father pays.

If they cannot afford to have a baby, then they are responsible for the consequences. The State should provide food and shelter for the baby. Not for the parasitical bitch that thinks the world owes her.

When you talk about no welfare when you have babies, what does that look like?  What are the effects of what you are proposing?

The mother and the father should and mostly do pay for their own children.  Those who cannot or do not work for whatever reason, should be helped to find a job while receiving assistance.  Abject poverty is NEVER a good thing no matter how many babies TWO people make.
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Had 2 babies at once.^^

Now theres being a whore and BEING A WHORE.

No welfare for you skank.

Root rating ™
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Zetsu"I have to agree with Fash too, the problem is the baby ends up as the victim if proper financial care is not provided, unless the mother keeps giving birth to multiple kids as an excuse for more welfare benefits then I believe the children should be taken into the care of foster parents.

I believe women that pop oot kids regularly with No father in sight , the children should be put up for adoption .

The fatherless childrens chances of growing up with parental guidance , a good work ethic and morals is Zero . If their Ho of a mother is too fuckin thick to even use contraception .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

IRISH KAM

Listen to what this Nigger Welfare Queen has the fuckin cheek too say at 00:50 .

ya wont fuckin believe it .

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

Zetsu

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I have to agree with Fash too, the problem is the baby ends up as the victim if proper financial care is not provided, unless the mother keeps giving birth to multiple kids as an excuse for more welfare benefits then I believe the children should be taken into the care of foster parents.

I believe women that pop oot kids regularly with No father in sight , the children should be put up for adoption .

The fatherless childrens chances of growing up with parental guidance , a good work ethic and morals is Zero . If their Ho of a mother is too fuckin thick to even use contraception .

Hmm if that's the case then I strongly agree too, but now I've realized my biggest concern is if the mother doesn't mind people taking care of her kids for her, and just keep on nonstop giving birth to more and more kids, not to mention I'm kind of worried about the quality of the genes of these children are given with.  Soon we might get over whelmed with the sudden number of kids.  Though it might be a good way to balance out the ridiculous large number of immigrants Canada lets in every year, but then at the same time I can't be sure, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"Listen to what this Nigger Welfare Queen has the fuckin cheek too say at 00:50 .

Lol I swear people like her needs to be neutered, what a way to enslave tax payers.
Permanently off his rocker

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Hmm if that's the case then I strongly agree too, but now I've realized my biggest concern is if the mother doesn't mind people taking care of her kids for her, and just keep on nonstop giving birth to more and more kids, not to mention I'm kind of worried about the quality of the genes of these children are given with.  Soon we might get over whelmed with the sudden number of kids.  Though it might be a good way to balance out the ridiculous large number of immigrants Canada lets in every year, but then at the same time I can't be sure, lol.

The state should take the kids off her , and she should have NO say .

She obviously doesnt give a fuck aboot the children she already has , cos if she did she wouldnt be poppin oot more kids every 12 MTHS .

Shes nothing but a shameless Nigger Welfare Queen .

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"Listen to what this Nigger Welfare Queen has the fuckin cheek too say at 00:50 .

Lol I swear people like her needs to be neutered, what a way to enslave tax payers.
That's crazy..

Do you remember the octo mom Zetsu?

She had six children already and received fertility treatment before having octuplets.

ac_wot

RW

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Had 2 babies at once.^^

Now theres being a whore and BEING A WHORE.

No welfare for you skank.

Root rating ™

I can't help it if my body is efficient.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

As usual an extreme case is being put forward as the rule. :001_rolleyes: Welfare critics always want to paint with a broad brush and then use that brush to shape policy.

Now as for the situation in question, ask yourselves how it got to this point. The only place to look is at the government that has enabled this kind of attitude and lifestyle.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"As usual an extreme case is being put forward as the rule. :001_rolleyes: Welfare critics always want to paint with a broad brush and then use that brush to shape policy.

Now as for the situation in question, ask yourselves how it got to this point. The only place to look is at the government that has enabled this kind of attitude and lifestyle.

We really have to stop letting the exceptions colour our debates on these issues.  They are the exception, not the rule.

More importantly, what is the alternative? People need to think about that a lot more.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Should welfare be given to women on welfare who have a second or third child? God no. Make the fathers pay and then prevent both of them from ever reproducing again.

RW

Quote from: "Velvet"Should welfare be given to women on welfare who have a second or third child? God no. Make the fathers pay and then prevent both of them from ever reproducing again.

Right ... because in a society where we value liberty, sterilization would totally be acceptable course of action.

There are a lot of things I'd rather not invest in our country than our human capital like war spending and bronze statues of shit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"It isn't uncommon for women these days to have 3 or 4 kids all from different men.  

What the fuck happened?   ac_dunno

I know of that being the case for a few women(mostly Native), but I cannot say it is "common" these days. It does happen though.

Trust me, its common in working class females in the UK.   :laugh:

Finacially youse lost WW1 and WW2 and since then youse common as muck slut womanz have largely been replaced by burka wearing common as muck sluts . You wiv me gov. England aint England no more its a dumping ground for the worlds provocative third world allah cawk sucking parasites.

Englander woman are ugly fucking hags with teeth the size of fucken chicklets . Youse also got those curry coons aintcha. And them Jamacian black cunts.

Churchill destroyed youse cunts from no 1 in the world to a fucken Indian causy. carzee.

Can't argue with you about Churchill, he was a prize cunt who sold us out to the Zionists and threw the country into a needless war.  Hitler had no intention of invading us, he admired England.

JOE

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"As the Title says .

Whats ya Views .................

...are you yourself on welfare or social assistance, Irish Sham?

Sure seems like it. You're on here all the time.