Started by RW, March 28, 2017, 08:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

GORDY GAMBINO

and that's all ya get I'm going now
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

What happen to you Gordy?  You used to be ... fun.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"if its not suitable for ya hoity toity scissor fucking private forum it aint suitable here so fuck you

Sorry, but the chop in question is suitable for here....YOU on the other hand, are the unsuitable portion of the equation.

Go sulk.....you typical Aussie, tantrum throwing, douche.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Blurt"Here's a chop that involves no one in particular (although its creation was inspired by a conversation elsewhere), but that I'm pretty proud of, anyway.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2qun24w.jpg">

HAHAHA!  

That's awesome!
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

I have never seen that contraption before.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Renee

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I have never seen that contraption before.

The proper name for that "contraption" is "Dalek".

A robotic mechanical shell resembling a 1950s bumper car mixed with a jukebox, housing a small, slimy, green, mutant, alien life form.

A creation of terrible British Science Fiction TV that has somehow defied the basic tenets of watchable entertainment since the 1960s..... :oeudC:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

A robotic mechanical shell resembling a 1950s bumper car mixed with a jukebox, housing a small, slimy, green, mutant, alien life form.

They sell them in As Advertised On TV stores. :laugh3:

RW

A creation of terrible British Science Fiction TV that has somehow defied the basic tenets of watchable entertainment since the 1960s..... :oeudC:

Talk like that will get you excommunicated from nerdom!

http://i68.tinypic.com/2ibdbvm.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

:laugh:

Renee

Being raised Catholic you should know that sticking a crucifix on the end of a toilet plunger can be considered sacrilege.

God forgive your corrupted soul.... :laugh3:

RW

Being raised Catholic you should know that sticking a crucifix on the end of a toilet plunger can be considered sacrilege.

God forgive your corrupted soul.... :laugh3:

I don't remember hearing anything about that in Catholic school.  I thought it was fine as long as the crucifix was upright.

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Maybe Bishop of Rome should be added to iron horse jockey's list of disappearing jobs.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

It is a Dalek. A being created solely for the purpose of killing all life in the universe, other than its own species. It was created by an evil genius called Davros to defeat the Time Lords of Galifrey.

All Time Lords, bar two, perished. One, the Doctor, the other the Master, or Mistress...depending on its most recent re-generation.

The Daleks somehow survived, and although somewhat depleted, still scurry about the universe intent on maximising their destructive tendencies.

For further information, series 10 of Doctor Who, the longest running SF television series in human history, is scheduled for global release in April.