Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A cute Australian snapshot.

Started by Bricktop, March 30, 2017, 07:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

The kids whore momma took the pic and was that stoopid she didn't see the fucken Snoike till she looked at the pic later.

That kid wooda died if that Snoike bit her.

As dead as a dry dingos donger.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"The kids whore momma took the pic and was that stoopid she didn't see the fucken Snoike till she looked at the pic later.

I thought it might have been like that GORDY.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "cc la verre"Wow. Scary. Is that snake's venum  hemotoxic or neurotoxic?

Musotoxic.  Color shit skin.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"The kids whore momma took the pic and was that stoopid she didn't see the fucken Snoike till she looked at the pic later.

I thought it might have been like that GORDY.

You have to stand on them before they bite Flashy

I grabbed one by the tail once
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

priscilla1961

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "priscilla1961"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
">https://youtu.be/49MOcTv3Wgs

Flashy look out for the Aussie one eyed trouser snake. oi. :laugh3:
Ugly sex van. :laugh3:
Come to my loom same same  :yahoo:
We can go to Duran Duran with ugly sex van. ac_dance
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

GORDY GAMBINO

ok just don't bring ya daughter she is feral even by my standards
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

IRISH KAM

Still NO answer to whats so CUTE aboot a pic of an unknown Child ?
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Zetsu

More like a scary picture to me, seeing your child so close to one of these little monsters.
Permanently off his rocker

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"Still NO answer to whats so CUTE aboot a pic of an unknown Child ?

He's refering to overall scenario as cute with a tone of sarcasm cos that's how Adelaidians talk .

They stuff cunts in barrels, the cops toss poofters in the river , shoot cops and one another , take hitchhikers and murder them and abduct ya kids. Yeph real kindly folks.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Scary, huh?

That little girl doesn't have a clue about the snake..

What kind of snake is that Bricktop?

The ubiquitous Australian Brown snake...

"The eastern brown snake (Pseudonaja textilis), often referred to as the common brown snake, is a species of venomous elapid snake of the genus Pseudonaja. This snake is considered the world's second most venomous land snake based on its LD50 value (SC) in mice.[2][3] It is native to Australia, Papua New Guinea, and Indonesia.[4] It can be aggressive and is responsible for about 60% of snake bite deaths in Australia. [5]"

That is a dangerous snake.

It is highly dangerous. If that child had been bitten, and a hospital is not close, it could have been a real tragedy.

It's difficult for the person taking the picture..

They don't want to alarm the child, who might scream and cause the snake to strike.

I believe no-one knew the snake was there until the pic had been taken.

Anonymous

"The eastern brown snake (Pseudonaja textilis), often referred to as the common brown snake, is a species of venomous elapid snake of the genus Pseudonaja. This snake is considered the world's second most venomous land snake based on its LD50 value (SC) in mice.[2][3] It is native to Australia, Papua New Guinea, and Indonesia.[4] It can be aggressive and is responsible for about 60% of snake bite deaths in Australia. [5]"

It is highly dangerous. If that child had been bitten, and a hospital is not close, it could have been a real tragedy.

They don't want to alarm the child, who might scream and cause the snake to strike.

That's what GORDY mentioned.

Bricktop

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

So whats so ' CUTE ' aboot a pic of an Unknown Child with a snake in the background on an over 18 site ?

Since when has this been an over 18 site?

GORDY GAMBINO

That's what I said, ipso facto , The kids whore momma took the pic and was that stoopid she didn't see the fucken Snoike till she looked at the pic later.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

That's what GORDY mentioned.

">https://youtu.be/qaMSsytyheU check that out Flashy
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

That's a show I didn't know well GORDY.