News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

I would like to ive my warmest birthday wishes to Edward.

Started by Anonymous, March 31, 2017, 01:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"
If you feel that much disdain for the guy....why do you keep him around? He even has access to the main forum now....From your POV, it doesn't make a hell of a lot of sense, does it?

As admin and owner....you don't have to be all exclusive in your approach to the membership here. Your forum....your rules. You say who goes and who stays. It's that simple.

As for laying off "North American forums"....This is the interwebz...., I don't really think there is any such thing. Unless you make residence a requirement of membership.  :nea: and for a place like this, that's not a smart idea.

I give time outs, but I don't like perma banning..

Nobody is interested in anything Odinson has to say or reading any tall tales about his hight, fake black triplets and so on..

He also acts like he knows us..

Posting on an online community is a hobby for most of us, but for a friendless alcoholic, he takes it too seriously.

My preference is he voluntarily leave this place.

Yeah okay,....when the moon falls out of the sky and Dilf gets laid.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

QuoteYeah okay,....when the moon falls out of the sky and Dilf gets laid.... :laugh3:

There are a few guys like that here. Odinson and Joe are near the top of the list. A broke Gordo would be a given.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
If you feel that much disdain for the guy....why do you keep him around? He even has access to the main forum now....From your POV, it doesn't make a hell of a lot of sense, does it?

As admin and owner....you don't have to be all exclusive in your approach to the membership here. Your forum....your rules. You say who goes and who stays. It's that simple.

As for laying off "North American forums"....This is the interwebz...., I don't really think there is any such thing. Unless you make residence a requirement of membership.  :nea: and for a place like this, that's not a smart idea.

I give time outs, but I don't like perma banning..

Nobody is interested in anything Odinson has to say or reading any tall tales about his hight, fake black triplets and so on..

He also acts like he knows us..

Posting on an online community is a hobby for most of us, but for a friendless alcoholic, he takes it too seriously.

My preference is he voluntarily leave this place.

Yeah okay,....when the moon falls out of the sky and Dilf gets laid.... :laugh3:

Neither are apt to happen.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blurt"Yes, Happy Birthday, Eddie.

From the real Victoria tranny (accept no substitutes!).

Your anti-consevative stance makes more sense now that you're of voting age, Baggy Pants.

So, he is another scumbag who sponges off of other people's hard work just like you do.

Blurt has never paid his fair share in his entire life. Edward is certifiably insane, so he can be forgiven for being a financial burden on the breadwinners of Canada. Blurt, on the other hand is just a lazy, irresponsible, immature, social parasite with no shame.

Eddie baby has a lot in common with Blurt and odinson.

Little Eddie has nothing in common with Blurt or even (alcoholic). GOD DAMN IT, WILL SOMEONE TAKE THESE ASININE AND CHILDISH WORD FILTERS OFF!!!!!

Eddie is a real life stalker and has stalked at least 3 forum members in RL, interfering with their lives....one of them being Blurt's brother and another Gordy. The 3rd was a sometime contributor to this forum by the name of Ghost. Police intervention was required.

Little Eddie is a pathological liar and a dangerous psychopath. Little Eddie is a delusional creep who has no friends, no job, and no connection to reality. Little Eddie enjoys the protection of a crazy forum owner, who thinks it's her duty to keep his dangerous, foaming at the mouth, self under her skirt. Little Eddie has a fetish for child rape.

Little Eddie is a boil on the ass of society as well as these forums. Little Eddie should be Institutionalized for the safety of others.

Little Eddie wears monkey pants.

To my knowledge, NO one here has anything in common with nasty, ankle biting, little Eddie.

All lies. He has been posting ever since these people left several years ago. If you review his posts you will not see any of the crap renee claims. Ghost was the real stalker. She hung around outside his home wearing a bandana and dark sunglasses and posted pics of his balcony. She did send the police to blame him for posting on her young adult forum but he didn't even know what that was. Hetold the police to fuck off and they did. Renee should post proof of the imaginary child rape fetish or shut her mouth. Telling lies about people out of spite is pretty sad for a middle aged mother. How did he stalk ghost at all? He didn't. Another poster who she trusted revealed all her PI. Bruce or Gambino.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Fuck off Blurt you slithery snitching snake in the grass.

You mad, bro?

You gonna cry us a Mersey?

Mad? No, disgusted? Yes......

You're a fucking a snitch.

No, I'm not.

I told you right to your face that I was reporting that post. Snitches go for the reach-around, so that you never know who, exactly, is stroking you.

I fucked your ass full frontal, twerp.

Errrm no, snitches grass to the mods and cry to them with the intention of getting posts removed which 'offend' them.  Whether you admit to doing it or not is irrelevant, you're still a weak as piss cry baby snitch.    

You'll definitely be more suited to being a bitch when you have your balls chopped, as there's absolutely nothing masculine about you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"I thought she was quite factual myself....

In other words you are prone to gullibility.

Renee

Quote from: "TARA"

Your anti-consevative stance makes more sense now that you're of voting age, Baggy Pants.

So, he is another scumbag who sponges off of other people's hard work just like you do.

Blurt has never paid his fair share in his entire life. Edward is certifiably insane, so he can be forgiven for being a financial burden on the breadwinners of Canada. Blurt, on the other hand is just a lazy, irresponsible, immature, social parasite with no shame.

Little Eddie has nothing in common with Blurt or even (alcoholic). GOD DAMN IT, WILL SOMEONE TAKE THESE ASININE AND CHILDISH WORD FILTERS OFF!!!!!

Eddie is a real life stalker and has stalked at least 3 forum members in RL, interfering with their lives....one of them being Blurt's brother and another Gordy. The 3rd was a sometime contributor to this forum by the name of Ghost. Police intervention was required.

Little Eddie is a pathological liar and a dangerous psychopath. Little Eddie is a delusional creep who has no friends, no job, and no connection to reality. Little Eddie enjoys the protection of a crazy forum owner, who thinks it's her duty to keep his dangerous, foaming at the mouth, self under her skirt. Little Eddie has a fetish for child rape.

Little Eddie is a boil on the ass of society as well as these forums. Little Eddie should be Institutionalized for the safety of others.

To my knowledge, NO one here has anything in common with nasty, ankle biting, little Eddie.

All lies. He has been posting ever since these people left several years ago. If you review his posts you will not see any of the crap renee claims. Ghost was the real stalker. She hung around outside his home wearing a bandana and dark sunglasses and posted pics of his balcony. She did send the police to blame him for posting on her young adult forum but he didn't even know what that was. Hetold the police to fuck off and they did. Renee should post proof of the imaginary child rape fetish or shut her mouth. Telling lies about people out of spite is pretty sad for a middle aged mother. How did he stalk ghost at all? He didn't. Another poster who she trusted revealed all her PI. Bruce or Gambino.

Thanks for the input Ed, now fuck off.

BTW, did you graduate Emily's Coloring Book program yet? Did you get the big box of crayolas or the small one with your diploma?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

kiebers

No. I saw the attack on Gordy. I also believe Ghost based on your posts. I also believe GP based on your posts. In one form or fashion you have admitted to everything. Open and shut case.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

UncleDilf

BTW, did you graduate Emily's Coloring Book program yet? Did you get the big box of crayolas or the small one with your diploma?

Why do you lie, Renee the fatso?

Did you ATed your BOSSES LOGG again??? Gruesome

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

No. I saw the attack on Gordy. I also believe Ghost based on your posts. I also believe GP based on your posts. In one form or fashion you have admitted to everything. Open and shut case.

You are the stalker of Edward, sir. Look at your join date here. March 31st. His birthday. You are so obsessed with him you waited for his birthday to celebrate by joining. Stalker!

Renee

Quote from: "UncleDilf"

Why do you lie, Renee the fatso?

Did you ATed your BOSSES LOGG again??? Gruesome

Were you there when members of VF were being stalked by crazy Eddie?

No you weren't but you BFers all seem to think nothing ever happen in forum land until you showed up on the scene. Forum history doesn't seem to exist in your minds unless you were part of it.

Truth is, when it comes to the history of VF or this place, you basement bastards are nothing but peripheral and unnecessary noise.

Now my question to you is simple; why do you run your ignorant yap about things you know nothing about?

Anonymous

Sounds like your severe diabetus is effecting your thinking. Y'all sound like a crazy, obese diabetic woman.

Renee

Quote from: "Eener"Sounds like your severe diabetus is effecting your thinking. Y'all sound like a crazy, obese diabetic woman.

Sorry Ed, I don't have "dia-beetus".

Sounds like you're getting frantic and desperate about being called out on your perverted fuckery.

Keep in mind that the net never forgets. You are going to be known as a dangerous pervert and nutjob for the rest of your miserable existence.... :laugh3:

Sucks to be you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview