The best topic

Replies: 10412
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:42:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Typical trash American

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, April 04, 2017, 11:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Whatever Trevor, how you 2 conduct yourselves online is none of my concern.

That said, I presume you will thus discontinue commenting on it.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Whatever Trevor, how you 2 conduct yourselves online is none of my concern.

That said, I presume you will thus discontinue commenting on it.

Until I feel like mentioning it again......

Looks like I've found something that annoys you old son.  :laugh:

Bricktop

Junior...please.

I've been around these things from day 1. Don't make the mistake of assuming everything I say is sincere, or that everything I say is untrue.

If I wanted to expose my personal feelings on an issue, it would NOT be in a forum filled with lesser intellects.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Bricktop"Junior...please.

If I wanted to expose my Gay personal feelings on an issue, it would NOT be in a forum filled with lesser intellects.

Ya do realise that the ' Mericans ( FUCK YEAH ) landed on the Moon dont ya ?
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

GORDY GAMBINO

No they didn't land on no moon.

They flew around a bit then landed on Renees arse cos it was a bigger landing site than the moon.

Then when they took off they burnt her right on the fucken arsehole which is why Bertha '' KFC buckets '' Renee is so butt hurt.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"No they didn't land on no moon.

They flew around a bit then landed on Renees arse cos it was a bigger landing site than the moon.

Then when they took off they burnt her right on the fucken arsehole which is why Bertha '' KFC buckets '' Renee is so butt hurt.

Actually the US did go to the moon but for what reason?

It seems to me that NASA could have saved an assload of US tax dollars simply by going to Oz and studying your head. It's exactly the same kind of ugly pockmarked void, lacking in any form of intelligent life. Probably could have collected just as many rocks too..... :laugh3:

Oh and as for the "butt hurt" comment....who is the one crying endlessly about being excluded from PP...... ac_umm ....Oh I know....it's YOU..... ac_toofunny

BTW, how's the recruitment for your "posse" going? Looks like you don't have any members yet.....maybe if you bathed more often?... ac_unsure
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

GORDY GAMBINO

I had 8 showers the other day / night when I was out and about sampling the delights of Asian pussay !!!

winner winner fish dinner

So as to not feel left out I then drilled the missus up the arse

;)
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I had 8 showers the other day / night when I was out and about sampling the delights of Asian pussay !!!

;)

8 showers in one night? :2r4ml1j_th:  Probably took 5 of those showers just to scrub the cheese from between your toes.... :yuk:

BTW, Just so you know, paying some rice picking slave to pee on you doesn't count, Gordo... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
It seems to me that NASA could have saved an assload of US tax dollars simply by going to Oz and studying your head. It's exactly the same kind of ugly pockmarked void, lacking in any form of intelligent life.

Gordon is beautiful.

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I had 8 showers the other day / night when I was out and about sampling the delights of Asian pussay !!!

;)

Getting caught in a Thai thunderstorm is NOT actually a "shower".

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

I didn't know Renee's real name was Bertha.  

Funny how you never get any skinny chicks called that....

GORDY GAMBINO

She is a jolly fucken rooter mate all yours
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

I hear KAM's interested, he likes his women on the large side....