The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

realgrimm

Started by Anonymous, April 05, 2017, 06:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=363787 time=1590601384 user_id=1582
how do you know he was french? did he kiss you?

No, but I wanted to kiss the puppy..

It was as cute as the picture I posted.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=363789 time=1590601477 user_id=3254
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=363787 time=1590601384 user_id=1582
how do you know he was french? did he kiss you?

No, but I wanted to kiss the puppy..

It was as cute as the picture I posted.

i probably woulda kissed him too.... but i was making a joke.... i think i used the wrong recipe....

Blazor

Quote from: realgrimm post_id=363772 time=1590595377 user_id=2687
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=363729 time=1590581396 user_id=1582
Quote from: realgrimm post_id=363692 time=1590561756 user_id=2687 just skimmed my vanity thread

whazzup, brother.... when i heard about all your pics getting swallowed, i assumed you curled up and died.... damn, i'm glad to see you.... hows things going? you ok? everything is great here.... i'm in good place mentally an shit....

Deeder!!, been a bit ,you still playing over there with the flat earth threads? glad  things are clickin in your world, yeah I played loose and wild and lost it all with out padding my main account leaving it to take the fall now noone will host me and this alt has to rebuild from scratch. sign of the times I assume..

You still living in the swamps playing lord of the flies with the local wildlife?..

Good hearing from you again, Ive thought about proxying up and dropping by the conspiracy board since I caught the ip ban over on Van but know evs would just start frothing at the mouth again and her buttons look funny pushed in..hehe

I linked this thread to my email so I get notifications and since Fash made it for me I pay attention to its alerts

I think they canned the conspiracy theory sub over at van. Didnt see it last I was there. Actually they canned all subs.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: realgrimm post_id=363773 time=1590595966 user_id=2687
Quote from: Blazor post_id=363737 time=1590585462 user_id=2221
Lol crazy video Grimm  :thumbup:

Crazy times, bands pulling out albums locked down in Covid..

Creativity tothe max , Igorrrs new albums gonna create a new genre

https://igorrr.bandcamp.com/album/spirituality-and-distortion">https://igorrr.bandcamp.com/album/spiri ... distortion">https://igorrr.bandcamp.com/album/spirituality-and-distortion

I approve all things creative  :thumbup:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=363793 time=1590603386 user_id=2221
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=363729 time=1590581396 user_id=1582
Quote from: realgrimm post_id=363692 time=1590561756 user_id=2687 just skimmed my vanity thread

whazzup, brother.... when i heard about all your pics getting swallowed, i assumed you curled up and died.... damn, i'm glad to see you.... hows things going? you ok? everything is great here.... i'm in good place mentally an shit....

Deeder!!, been a bit ,you still playing over there with the flat earth threads? glad  things are clickin in your world, yeah I played loose and wild and lost it all with out padding my main account leaving it to take the fall now noone will host me and this alt has to rebuild from scratch. sign of the times I assume..

You still living in the swamps playing lord of the flies with the local wildlife?..

Good hearing from you again, Ive thought about proxying up and dropping by the conspiracy board since I caught the ip ban over on Van but know evs would just start frothing at the mouth again and her buttons look funny pushed in..hehe

I linked this thread to my email so I get notifications and since Fash made it for me I pay attention to its alerts

I think they canned the conspiracy theory sub over at van. Didnt see it last I was there. Actually they canned all subs.

oh shit.... i didn't see this.... :laugh:

deadskinmask

Deeder!!, been a bit ,you still playing over there with the flat earth threads? glad  things are clickin in your world, yeah I played loose and wild and lost it all with out padding my main account leaving it to take the fall now noone will host me and this alt has to rebuild from scratch. sign of the times I assume

thats awful,man.... i know that had to hurt....

QuoteYou still living in the swamps playing lord of the flies with the local wildlife?

no. i moved into town.... no more swamp life.... i miss it though.... especially now....

QuoteGood hearing from you again, Ive thought about proxying up and dropping by the conspiracy board since I caught the ip ban over on Van but know evs would just start frothing at the mouth again and her buttons look funny pushed in..hehe

my conspiracy board has been archived.... the traffic i wanted, i wasn't getting.... the traffic i was getting, i didn't want.... :laugh:

QuoteI linked this thread to my email so I get notifications and since Fash made it for me I pay attention to its alerts

i have your email address.... i dunno why i never thought to write you.... but i'm glad you're back....

Blazor

Deader moved to TOWN!!?? Wtf, didnt see that one coming lol.