The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Heres one I did earlier...whahahaha.

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, April 06, 2017, 07:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

I saw a documentary about foreign sex tourists in Thailand..

I don't know who I feel more sorry for, the women or their foreign customers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
">https://youtu.be/Es48G6fh4JA
Gordon you slut. You have been cheating on me.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"I saw a documentary about foreign sex tourists in Thailand..

Its an interesting moral dilemma.

Those women have no opportunity for work or a career. They may get work in a sweat shop for peanuts if they're lucky. If they are the eldest, with no male siblings, then their family may rely on them for income.

So, with no other choices, or limited choice, they become sex workers. If men stopped engaging their services, they have no money for basics like food and shelter. If men use their services, it causes moral outrage.

One needs the other.

The issue is "where is the harm"?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I saw a documentary about foreign sex tourists in Thailand..

Its an interesting moral dilemma.

Those women have no opportunity for work or a career. They may get work in a sweat shop for peanuts if they're lucky. If they are the eldest, with no male siblings, then their family may rely on them for income.

So, with no other choices, or limited choice, they become sex workers. If men stopped engaging their services, they have no money for basics like food and shelter. If men use their services, it causes moral outrage.

One needs the other.

The issue is "where is the harm"?

Do you support legalizing prostitution? You are an ex cop, so I am sure you have an opinion on the subject.

GORDY GAMBINO

It is a status symbol for a Thai woman to have a farang especially from Perth.

The love the parties, all the food they can eat, all the drink, dancing, good times.

Along the way they get new clothes and if lucky gold shop.

You pay em and just before ya leave they try and scalp what cash you have left.

In exchange you have company, don't have to lift a finger she will do everything for you, and a fun time Thai chicks are very homely.

Or you stay single and piss em off every morning.

I went into a soapy soapy massage and had the choice of 400 girls all sitting in rows and rows of seats. I was like a kid in a candy shop. Then the mommasan says turn so I turn around and theres another 400 behind me. 800 women. Now ya fucken talking. So I pick these 3 babes and go to the loom this 5 star affair and next thing I have my own butler doing the drinks. So we all sat around and they all got pissed...on my dime. Think I spent like 10,000 bucks in 3 or 4 days.

Then I got married. The end.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"It is a status symbol for a Korean man to have a weiguk man especially from Perth.

So true Gordon.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"fuck off you gaye cunt

I love it when you talk dirty to me Gordon. ac_lovestruck

Bricktop

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Do you support legalizing prostitution? You are an ex cop, so I am sure you have an opinion on the subject.

Yes.

Legalise and regulate. Its an absurd notion that people are arrested and prosecuted for having voluntary sex.

We may not like it, and their may be moral issues, but declaring something a crime won't make a scrap of difference.

Likewise drug abuse. Its a HEALTH issue. We cannot control it, so we must manage it.

Anonymous

Yes.

Legalise and regulate. Its an absurd notion that people are arrested and prosecuted for having voluntary sex.

We may not like it, and their may be moral issues, but declaring something a crime won't make a scrap of difference.

Likewise drug abuse. Its a HEALTH issue. We cannot control it, so we must manage it.

I used to think if prostitution was legal, it would keep organized crime out of it.  But, that is not the case in the Netherlands.

I have no opinion on this issue.

GORDY GAMBINO

Yes.

Fucken oath mate.

Now lets see I'll have a kilo of buds and 3 ting tongs

no make that 12

charge my Merican express
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Yes.

I used to think if prostitution was legal, it would keep organized crime out of it.  But, that is not the case in the Netherlands.

One shouldn't take the Dutch example as the model of prostitution enterprises.

Restricting organised criminals is not that hard.

Sex workers should be licenced as either a single sex worker, or a parlour sex worker. Parlour operators must be licenced and can not have any prior criminal convictions. If they are found to be associated with any person with criminal convictions or criminal organisations, the licence is forfeit and the business closed.

Its not that hard.

GORDY GAMBINO

We had a brothel madam here shot by the cops

Shirley Finn
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Yes.

One shouldn't take the Dutch example as the model of prostitution enterprises.

Restricting organised criminals is not that hard.

Sex workers should be licenced as either a single sex worker, or a parlour sex worker. Parlour operators must be licenced and can not have any prior criminal convictions. If they are found to be associated with any person with criminal convictions or criminal organisations, the licence is forfeit and the business closed.

Its not that hard.

If not the Netherlands than what example would you use? Singapore perhaps?