The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

WHAT R U LISTENING 2

Started by realgrimm, April 10, 2017, 01:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

realgrimm

realgrimm

Bricktop

Anonymous

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Peaches"
">

:thumbup:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

Anonymous

MJ...gone nine years tomorrow... Chris, gone a year and a few days.  It's a hard hard business.

">

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
">

:yahoo:  ac_dance  acc_devil

I think that's only one dobro player, multitracking.  Mostly I think that because there's no other way you will get 3 slide players in the same room and not have them step on one another.  The main vamp is imfuckingpeccable, btw.

So here's an object lesson for kiddies...never think yer grandpa doesn't know how to lay it down.

">

kiebers

So here's an object lesson for kiddies...never think yer grandpa doesn't know how to lay it down.

:thumbup:  ac_drinks
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Recent upload of a timeless song...at least to me it's timeless and a favorite. Most requested song when I had a guitar in my hands.

">

kiebers

Jimmy Buffett and friends kind of morning I suppose.

">

">

Anonymous

Anonymous

">

Make racists feel shame or shame those that disagree by labelling them racists..

I think that word is used too often and disingenuously in the USA..

But, this thread is about music right.

:icon_wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
">

Make racists feel shame or shame those that disagree by labelling them racists..

I think that word is used too often and disingenuously in the USA..

But, this thread is about music right.

:icon_wink:

The musician is English, and quite popular there.  I've only just become aware of him, although he is apparently well known in the US as well.  I only selected this particular tune because it was Independence Day in the US.

Because this is a music thread, I'll refrain from discussing the R-word here.   ac_unsure

Print
User actions