The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

North Korea

Started by RW, April 14, 2017, 11:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Are we headed for war?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Are we headed for war?

No

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

If I fucken find out North Korea is a member of PP room there will be a war.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

No

I remember when we were ACC you posted something about North Korea must push sabre rattling to the edge from time to time and that South Koreans are not too worried about it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

No

I remember when we were ACC you posted something about North Korea must push sabre rattling to the edge from time to time and that South Koreans are not too worried about it.

The family regime in the North is willing to push the envelope to remain in power. It's  happened many times.

RW

No

The family regime in the North is willing to push the envelope to remain in power. It's  happened many times.

How far are they willing to push it though?
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

They keep pushing the boundaries. Kinda like some members have done...LOL Lot's of rumors going around. North Korea has really only one viable attack and that is South Korea. The regime knows that if they use a nuclear weapon on Seoul they will be wiped off the map. They do want to remain in power so they need to have a country to do that. Of course the impulsiveness of a youthful leader could come into play, and not in a good way.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

GORDY GAMBINO

There was never a treaty after the g@@k vs g@@k war so South Korea gonna get blown to fucken hell now.

About time I hate them cunts.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

There is a misconception that North Korea has a massive military advantage over South Korea, and that South Korea is defenceless.

This is not so.

South Korea's military are fully prepared to strike NK. They will take hits, for sure.

But NK would be obliterated.

Anonymous

No

We need more information Seoul.

Bricktop

Why NK won't be bothering us any time soon.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39612095">//http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39612095

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why NK won't be bothering us any time soon.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39612095">//http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39612095

I was going to post that BT.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"There is a misconception that North Korea has a massive military advantage over South Korea, and that South Korea is defenceless.

This is not so.

South Korea's military are fully prepared to strike NK. They will take hits, for sure.

But NK would be obliterated.

The South's  army is far more professional and decades ahead with technology than the North's military.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

No

How far are they willing to push it though?

This has happened before when their is a change at the top of the Kim family dynastic rule. When Kim Jong Un's grandfather, Kim Il Sung died, his son Kim Jong Il took over and set North Korea on a path to becoming a nuclear armed nation. In the mid nineties, Bill Clinton would never accept a nuclear armed North and the US would not rule out a military action to stop them. Kim Jong Il did that more for domestic consumption as he did to send a message to the South, Japan and the US. He needed to establish his bonafides with the generals. Twenty years later and the dynasty once again has passed from father to son. Kim Jong Un has has no military background and needs to earn the respect of the generals.  At the same time, there is a new administration in Washington that he also needs to send a message.

Back to  your question, how far will North Korea push it? Further than Washington will. North Korea will continue to expand their  long range missile capabilities. Washington,  Tokyo  and Seoul will grudgingly accept it in exchange for continued peace in the region.