Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Do you Canadian like Asian guys?

Started by Anonymous, October 11, 2012, 05:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Oh my goodness, that does seem provoacative..

I only meant that in Asia it is usually more common to see Asian women with men..

I am am embarrassed by that post.

:oops:

Yes, unless they are turning into lesbians in masses.

Oops, I made another mistake..

Oh Odinson, I feel terrible about what I wrote..

I simply made a mistake...I was not trying to be mean.

:(

I´m teasing you. :D

The first comment was just so weird coming from you. :)

Rambo Wong

Canadian girls like Chinese men because we have high earning potential

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Canadian girls like Chinese men because we have high earning potential

bad troll

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Canadian girls like Chinese men because we have high earning potential

Some do, but not all Chinese men.

Gary Oak

Canadian girls are all beautiful blondes with big tits and they all are crazy about Chinese guys

Romero

I wouldn't say all but you are certainly crazy about Chinese guys.

Gary Oak

I didn't think it was possible but appears that it is actually humanly possible for someone to be even dumber than I thought Homo-ero is

Quote from: "Romero"I wouldn't say all but you are certainly crazy about Chinese guys.

Gary Oak

You and Romero it appears are having a dumbfest

Frost

LOL he's almost pretty lol

I have had two good Asian guy friends in my life, one Korean, the other from the Philippines, no dislike there.

Was looking for them on Facebook the other day, no luck. :(

Would be nice to have a nice sexy Asian girlfriend to make a poster here upset  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"LOL he's almost pretty lol

I have had two good Asian guy friends in my life, one Korean, the other from the Philippines, no dislike there.

Would be nice to have a nice sexy Asian girlfriend to make a poster here upset  :lol:

I wouldn't be upset Blue, I would happy for you..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"LOL he's almost pretty lol

I wouldn't be upset Blue, I would happy for you..

I would be happy for him too. He seems like a good guy.

Frost

Thanks good peoples , I would feel the same for anyone that found love, and happiness no mater where they are from .

We are all the same inside minus superficial traits hat really make no difference.

Rambo Wong

Canadian girl no like China man because of how the Chinese people are portrayed in the media.

Odinson

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Canadian girl no like Rambo Wong because of how I´m portrayed in the media. I cannot lie anymore!! I have a 10cm erect penis!! I can´t even hit the G-spot!!!!!! Plus I have tiny muscles and I´m only 5foot tall.

There you go... Let it all out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Canadian girl no like Rambo Wong because of how I´m portrayed in the media. I cannot lie anymore!! I have a 10cm erect penis!! I can´t even hit the G-spot!!!!!! Plus I have tiny muscles and I´m only 5foot tall.

There you go... Let it all out.

I am glad he edited that. That was just soooooooo pathetic.