The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Will Gordy Gambino aka 'The World's Greatest Poster' be forced to flee Pataya Land?

Started by JOE, April 18, 2017, 09:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

...Lately, his erratic posts elsewhere suggests that he may be a man who's desperately on the run. From the Man himself as he indicated elsewhere:

Quote from: "Pattaya Man/Gordy Gambino"
I escape back to Perth on the next plane out with my cawk and bank account intact and a fucken stream of crying ladies who not want me go.

So I might get back with the wif I miss her.

Stay tuned.

So Gambino may be headed back to Australia with reloadable credit card & his tail between his legs.

Which might end his stay in Paradise. Such are the trials of our Australian gigolo - hounded by his money wives for his coveted wallet.

If anythin' changes, G will let us know, right Gordy?

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Expired visa.

Not legally married, so he can't claim residency.

Joe or Gordo?

Zetsu

Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Is Joe jealous?

If you were Joe, wouldn't you be fucking jealous?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Is Joe jealous?

If you were Joe, wouldn't you be fucking jealous?

Good point    :MG_216:
Permanently off his rocker

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

shin

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Im back in Oz.

Aren't you afraid of venereal diseases?

Renee

Quote from: "JOE"...Lately, his erratic posts elsewhere suggests that he may be a man who's desperately on the run. From the Man himself as he indicated elsewhere:

I escape back to Perth on the next plane out with my cawk and bank account intact and a fucken stream of crying ladies who not want me go.

Stay tuned.

So Gambino may be headed back to Australia with reloadable credit card & his tail between his legs.

Which might end his stay in Paradise. Such are the trials of our Australian gigolo - hounded by his money wives for his coveted wallet.

Joe, as usual, you're full of shit and have no clue what you are talking about.

The real reason Gordy ran back to Oz is due to a Thai government health initiative that was started to curb the spread of syphilis and gonorrhea in the tourist sex trade.

To answer Shin's question....no Gordy is not afraid of venereal disease...Gordy IS venereal disease.

He has Neurosyphilis and Ocular Syphilis. It explains why his posts are so fucked up....syphilis has literally ransacked most of his brain and eyesight.

Poor slob..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

GORDY GAMBINO

Googled that on ya Easter Pacific ocean holiday

Welcome back fat fuckless
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

JOE

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "JOE"...Lately, his erratic posts elsewhere suggests that he may be a man who's desperately on the run. From the Man himself as he indicated elsewhere:

Stay tuned.

Joe, as usual, you're full of shit and have no clue what you are talking about.

The real reason Gordy ran back to Oz is due to a Thai government health initiative that was started to curb the spread of syphilis and gonorrhea in the tourist sex trade.

To answer Shin's question....no Gordy is not afraid of venereal disease...Gordy IS venereal disease.

He has Neurosyphilis and Ocular Syphilis. It explains why his posts are so fucked up....syphilis has literally ransacked most of his brain and eyesight.

Poor slob..... :laugh3:

Syphilis or not, Gambino's Life Story is hilarious, a real joke.

First the Bloke claims that he's a high roller & has an bottomless bank account.

Then he reveals that he only has a reloadable credit card, and he's fleeing Pattaya Land because his '12th wif' is suddenly houndin' 'im fer money and likely the wedding band he promised her (and probably others). And now he likely won't/can't go back to Pattaya Land for fear that is 'wif' or the Tongs will chase him down for money and hunt him down.

Nyah, doesn't seem wise for our Australian Gigolo ta comeback anytime soon. If ever.

Not even those blue pills and reloadable credit card could save him should he venture back to Pattaya Land now!

A jilted woman who's been used for sex and given no payback is also a vengeful one as well.

They never forget whose dick was stuck inside of 'em.

I'm pretty sure we'll be hearing about our 'World's Greatest Poster' soon enough in social media.

Character Assassination comin' to a website to us soon, I'm sure.

..or should we refer to him as... 'The World's Greatest Imposter'?  :roll:

GORDY GAMBINO

Joe I have a condo mate I am welcome back any time.

The marriage is back on !!!

You should sell ya bosses limo and go there.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE